[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've been blessed with good fortune and visited by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

You've been blessed with good fortune and visited by that Sopranos thread
>>
[ ._.]/,,/

WATCH IT /gabagool/
>>
So is Furio proof that Southern Italians actually are white?
>>
UP IN DA CLUB
>>
File: junior.png (665KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
junior.png
665KB, 1280x720px
post your favorite lines that you never see quoted
>oh really? what's this MOTHERLESS FUCK'S name?
>>
OOH CARMELLA I WANTYA TO FUCKA ME BUT YEA HASBEN IS A BAHLS
>>
>>86249093
>Junior's tailor is clearly grieving
>Mikey says "the kid took a header and his head was bashed on the rocks for days"

Literally what the fuck was wrong with Mikey? He said the most fucked up shit and sounded enthusiastic about it most of the time.
>>
I DON'T WANT NO TROUBLE
>>
File: 1480418990484.jpg (174KB, 884x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1480418990484.jpg
174KB, 884x1081px
>>
Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywnn0jNmDIw
>>
>>86248720
just finished the series.
Not sure how to feel about it. Pure Kino or expected outcome?
>>
>>86252005
You will realize its pure kino in about 2 weeks thats when it hits. You will then watch it again and then realize that this show is the pinnacle of television and nothing will be like it ever again.
>>
File: gabagoooooool.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gabagoooooool.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>86251694
UP IN DA CLUB
>>
>>86252005
You're going to watch it multiple times in your life.
>>
>>86252054
>>86252106

I had the ending semi-spoiled, so I picked up on hints throughout the final season regarding it.
Bell on the boat at the pier...

I plan on watching it again now. I found myself unable to enjoy the final few episodes due to knowing the outcome and not wanting it to happen.
>>
>>
>>86252142
Same had it spoiled before I am even knew about the series. Try not to think about the ending too much just take it for what it is. It was his time and fade to black. What did you think of Vitos arch? First time watching I hated it and thought it dragged on for too long especially for a last season and I still have these feelings.
>>
>>86252237
I guess. I've always been a sucker for happy endings, even when I know they wouldn't fit, such as in this case.

I liked the concept, although I tend to agree that it went on too long. The fact that the gay issue was further ammo for the events between the two families is annoying to me. What should have been a small part of the show became a main driver.
>>
>>86252142
I watched the A&E run my first time where they'd censor it and play it completely out of and I still say it's the best tv show. HBO is going to have to really pull something amazing out their asses once GoT ends because there was a period of time HBO was shit for shows. Fucking GoT had to suck up any potential for Rome and Deadwood.
>>
File: 1458416079845.jpg (103KB, 728x810px) Image search: [Google]
1458416079845.jpg
103KB, 728x810px
>>86248720
>that suit
>the gabagool choice in clothing overall
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.