[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most popular fan-made couple is incest between aunt and nephew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: images(15).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images(15).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>most popular fan-made couple is incest between aunt and nephew
How does he get away with it?
>>
>>86247560
He doesn't draw attention to it
>>
>>86248311
He made their stories complete parallels
>>
File: pod182com1edited.jpg (41KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
pod182com1edited.jpg
41KB, 450x259px
>>86247560
>Logging is hard. This was maybe my answer to Arnold, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Commando had a very medieval philosophy: that if Matrix was a good man, the woods would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Arnie can say that Matrix killed Bennett and returned to carrying logs for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Arnold doesn’t ask the question: What was Matrix’s chopping schedule? Did he maintain a sharp axe? What did he do in times of drought and wildfire? And what about all these trees? By the end of the movie, Bennett is gone but all of the trees aren’t gone – they’re across the forest. Did Matrix pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little saplings, in their little nurseries?

Why is GRRM so autistic?
>>
Well it's not just fan made anymore. It's real, it was always real.
>>
>>86247560
>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Lucas, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Star Wars had a very medieval philosophy: that if the chancellor was a good man, the galaxy would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Lucas can say that Leia became chancellor and reigned for a hundred years, and she was wise and good. But Lucas doesn’t ask the question: What was Leia’s tax policy? Did she maintain a clone army? What did she do in times of blockade and space-famine? And what about all these Stormtroopers? By the end of the war, Palpatine is gone but all of the troopers aren’t gone – they’re across the galaxy. Did Leia pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby troopers, in their little space cradles?

Why is GRRM so autistic?
>>
File: 1502364038176.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1502364038176.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Reminder that normies will adore and worship JonxDany but still think that pic related is fucked up.
>>
>>86248690
also wtf was in that sandwich that his daughter made
>>
>>86248784
There is a difference between twins who grew up together and an aunt and a nephew that grew at two extremities of the world
>>
>>86247560
>>86248311
>>86248604
>>86248707
>>86248784
Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was an art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the 4Chan, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...
>>
>>86248880
feel free to kys any time
>>
>>86248832
You don't wanna know
>>
>>86248852
No, there is no difference. Blood is blood you retard and that's why Luke and Lei stopped being romantic after they found out they are related.
>>
>>86248931
I have practiced Muay thai for 8 years and after a clean 14-0 I went to BJJ, stopped at brown belt and after 5 consecutive swedish submission wrestling tournament wins at 1st and 2nd place. I started practicing MMA, been doing it for about 6 years now and I already got 17-1 as a record, that one loss was even by DQ (kick to the back of the head while kneeling). Be careful of who you say that shit to, considering that I could knock/choke you and everyone you know clean out.
>>
>>86249006
Be careful? Be careful? Nigger I'll fuck your ass! All I need is one moment of weakness. One second of complacency. I'll be on you like white on rice. More accurately, I'll be in you like cock in ass. I'll bend you over, pull your pants down, and plunge straight in.
I know what you're thinking. "Anon, you won't be able to enter my tight shitter without any lube". Do you think this is a fucking game? Do you think I haven't thought this shit through? I'll have my cock pre-lubed for your ass. I'll slide straight in and start pumping. And I'll cum in your ass.
Jesus fucking Christ you people make me sick
>>
Nigga what are you doing
>>
>>86248989
Last time I checked Luke and Leia weren't Targaryens
>>
>>86249157
*unzips pants*
awful optimistic of you, eh kid?
*forces you to your knees*
*tilts your face up and kisses it before shoving cock down your throat*
*facefucks you for 5-10 minutes, then lifts you onto the couch and puts you face down*
*starts to push cock into your ass*
*it curves up, presses against your prostate as it enters further and further*
*strokes your hair as you begin mumbling nonsense*
heh… you like that, do ya kid?
*you begin noticing details like balls slapping against your ass*
*firmly grabs your hips and slowly pumps in and out*
*starts fucking harder and harder until your yelping each time it’s slammed in to the hilt*
*you begin arching and pushing into it with each thrust*
*jerks you off*
*cum in unison*
h-heh… that was good… eh, kid?
>>
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
>>
>>86249219
/pol/ btfo
>>
>>86249205
Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not 4chan "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen
>>
>>86249272
Okay, friend. Okay.
You got me!
You got me over a barrel. You've got my wrists tied, you've got my ankles secured.
I'm not going anywhere.
What's that you're... oh. Oh you're pulling my pants down. Boxers, too.
That's fine. I won't struggle. Next you'll... ooh! Ooh that's cold! The lube! The lube you're rubbing on my asshole.
Hang on there a seco--oof!! Oh wow! Oh wow you're in my ass! Th-thrusting in and o-out!
I can f-feel you! Y-yeah I can f-feel you. You're whole l-length. I-in and o-out! I-it's good. H-hitting the sweet spot! Hitting m-my p-prostate!
OOOHH!! OOOOOHHH I'M GONNA CUM!!
*screams in ecstasy as you explode inside of me*
>>
>>86247560

Because he wrote it over 20 fucking years ago.

Also Jaime is a boss.
>>
>>86249346
Jaime is a boss? More like Joss is a boss. Real talk, my boi Joss had sone more to promote feminism and progressivism in the popular culture than anything that TJ "Henry" Yoshi in the OP has ever done or will did.
>le loose stools more she drank more she shat epic author man
Kill yourself, kill your parents, kill everyone who comes in contact with you my dude
>>
>>86249219
>talentless
>fat
>pervert
No wonder he's a democrat
>>
>>86247560
>fan-made
it's official
>>
AMERICAN TOLKIEN
>>
>>86247560
We just don't know
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.