[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1502481711952.jpg (258KB, 1241x695px) Image search: [Google]
1502481711952.jpg
258KB, 1241x695px
>"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won't see you end as ashes. You're all Lions of Lannister."

Kino
>>
File: 1495496859399.jpg (31KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1495496859399.jpg
31KB, 660x574px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0

that stuff is kino
>>
File: IMG_3402.jpg (41KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3402.jpg
41KB, 400x343px
>>86247498
Stop it op it hurts so much
I'm a little faggot bitch and Jamie loyalist and watching his men get tourched was bad enough I have maximum feels right now
>>
>>86247756
watching them getting buzzsawed by the dothraki war machine gave me an erection
>>
>>86247555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I
>>
>>86247756
I care about Jaimie and bronn but not the faggot Lannister army. Remember how they tortured families at Harrenhal? glad they got toasted.
>>
>>86247555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1fsTYP-N0s This one is better.
>>
>>86247922
>but not the faggot Lannister army. Remember how they tortured families at Harrenhal?
So if there's 1 monster in an army that means everybody in it is a monster?
>>
>>86247832
>normies will never understand that the Targs are unambigously villains
But also its always so perplexing to me that characters are so honor bound in Westeros that they arent kissing Jaimes ass for killing the Mad King. Like sure he swore an oath but even without knowing that the mad king was literally going to kill everyone in the city you'd think everyone breathe a little sigh of relief that Jaime killed him and give him a pass.
Its like Jaime said, you swear an oath to your father and to your king. Aerys made him choose and he chose his family
>>
>>86247832
>>86247991
great stuff
>>
>>86247555
Man, people are really churning these out after the last episode. I hope normies are waking up and realizing Jaime is better than Daeny.
>>
>>86248154
I guess it was because a lot of people still had loyalty to the targs even though Aerys was such a psycho. do the books go into why Jaime never made Aerys' plan common knowledge?
>>
>>86248350
In the show he says that he never told Eddard stark because Ned had already judged him before he had a chance. I imagine the same applies to the common folk.
>>
>>86248296
>Man, people are really churning these out after the last episode. I hope normies are waking up and realizing Jaime is better than Daeny.

Isn't Jamie the last fucking character with an arc?

I mean they kinda looped back around several times with him, undoing progress that had been made, but he seems to be going somewhere. Probably to killing Cersei.

Everyone else is just standing still in character development (Dany, Jon) if not outright made into cardboard cutouts (Tyrion).
>>
>>86248616
I'm still waiting for Davos to murder Melisandre but it doesn't seem like he'll do it.
>>
>>86248350
I know im gonna get shit for this but i havent read any of the books.
Judging on what we see in the show though it doesnt seem like ANYONE outside of Dorne really misses the targs. The Stormlands probably hate them because of the storms end seige, the Ironborn obviously hate everyone that wont allow them to be independent, The Northmen certainly dont trust any Targaryen, The Lannisters were responsible for the near destruction of their entire bloodline so obviously nobody in the westerlands is gonna be stoked about a targ dynasty, the reach seemed to rise up in its entirety against Highgarden basically on the whim of Randall Tarly which signifies that the Reach was not happy with Olennas decision to ally with Dany, and the Riverlands are extremely likely to just do whatever the Northmen do but not really sure about them.
The Vale's position is unclear as well, so that leaves literally only Dorne as a kingdom that would be happy to see Targaryens in power again and only two kingdoms that have a possibility of wide acceptance of a Targaryen ruler.
I'm assuming that Jaime never made it publicly known because he saw no glory in what he did, after all the name Kingslayer was "given" to him he doesnt parade it around by choice.
>>86248500
also this. Which is further proof that everyone in Westeros is sort of stupid when it comes to this specific instance.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.