[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I know why this movie rubs me the wrong way. Aside from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: qwerasdafsdfads.png (638KB, 743x542px) Image search: [Google]
qwerasdafsdfads.png
638KB, 743x542px
I think I know why this movie rubs me the wrong way. Aside from the "humor" it's two and a half hours of Leo DiCaprio and the fat guy saying lines that should be coming out of the mouths of Robert DeNiro and Joe Pesci and it's very offputting.
>>
That's an incredibly stupid way to judge a movie.
>>
Here's your (you). Gr8 b8
>>
>>86246573
Mang I thought I was the only one who thought this film was bad. It's alright in certain parts but others are downright dreadful or cringy to watch
>>
>>86246573
inb4 le sell me a pen meme

btw this movie is trash Scorsese should kill himself
>>
>>86246780
Yeah. There's a lot of cringe. Also that foo fighters song out of nowhere.
>>
>>86246683
It's not stupid. A lot of Leo's lines would literally sound better and a lot more natural coming out of Joe Pesci's mouth.

Really this could have been a good movie if it starred no name actors from NJ/NY. And remove all the frat boy pandering.
>>
>>86247596
The whole film is about waspy frat boys though
>>
>glorifying sociopath degenerates when they're white males

hollywood is such trash
>>
>everybody has seen this
>nobody has seen Silence

a shame.
>>
WoWS isn't perfect, but it's the comfiest movie I've ever seen.
I watch it after the conclusion of every semester.
>>
Anyone else wish this movie stayed with him working at the Roth firm and the whole movie was about his exposure to the world of wall st and him and Matthew McConaughey going on crazy adventures?
>>
>>86246573
Hmm, maybe that's why millenials love this movie... they never grew up with DeNiro and Pesci. And they're normies who won't go back to watch their movies.
>>
>>86247930
>I watch it after the conclusion of every semester.
How many of your frat brothers have you fucked?
>>
How is OP b8? No shit, a clone of Deniro/Pesci dynamics is what Scorcese was going for, it's all he knows come oscar time.
>>
>>86246573
The movie would have be better if they cut out like 30 minutes of partying. 2 or 3 scenes would have been enough to show that they are decadent. It also would have helped the runtime tremendously because the movie starts to get boring as fuck during the 4th act.

That being said it was a great movie and was one of Jonah Hills best in recent memory
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.