[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't he just bend the knee? it would literally cost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

why didn't he just bend the knee? it would literally cost him no more than 2 seconds of his time.
>>
>>86245959
Because then he would have to fight a war for the dragon girl. Jon thinks the walker are the bigger priority
>>
>>86245959
"armor" looks retarded and davos looks like a fucking hobo. What is dnd thinking ?
>>
>>86245959
I dropped this show long ago. Fill me in on the outcome of him not bending the knee.
>>
Why would he swear loyalty to a psychotic foreign invader?
>>
why is he wearing that retarded armor? leather cuirass with a huge metal gorget sewn into it. fucking pointless. who's going to attack him on that island? put on a shirt and trousers.
>>
>>86245959
He doesnt want his crown, but he won't betray the will of his people!

Until the targaryan bitch sucks him dry.
>>
>>86246080
he has legs like Cotton in King of the Hill
>>
>>86246187
>leather cuirass with a huge metal gorget sewn into it
>sewn
nigga that shit just hangs there.
>>
>>86246074

This.

>King in the North shows up with his right hand man
>the king looks like some generic infantryman
>his right hand man is dressed in a cloth trashbag

They couldn't at least show up in some proper regalia to show they mean business?
>>
>>86245959
you bend over once, ONCE, and next thing you know you're bending over every time someone wants to split your ass cheeks. i say no sir!
>>
>>86246187
>last time a Stark went into a a room with a Targ one was burned alive and another literally choked to death

the armor is silly looking but not that unusual given their family history
>>
>>86246274
They could literally wear anything else, this just looks silly as fuck.
>>
He would basically be pledging all the northern lords to her cause, whether they want to or not, and would likely be forced to draw forces south for her cause.
>>
Self respect, I'm not surprised you aren't familiar with the term
>>
>>86246274
Regalia is for Southern twats, Northern Lords are pretty much just warlords

And Davos dresses like a hobo because at this point he pretty much is, I honestly think those rags are the only thing he actually owns anymore besides his home that his wife runs which he hasn't been in story in years, if they even have that any more without Stannis
>>
>>86246300
>this shitty looking little armor will protect him from 3 big crazy dragon
>>
>>86246080
Outcome is he gets to fuck Dany as Jorah watches and masturbates while sobbing
>>
>>86246271
that's even worse lmao
>>
>>86246285
I would gladly bend over if Emilia was the one spreading my ass cheeks t.bh
>>
File: 01202.jpg (29KB, 644x360px) Image search: [Google]
01202.jpg
29KB, 644x360px
>>86246443
>>
Why didn't he just walk up the stairs and make her shut her whore mouth? Literally who the fuck would stop him? That dickless faggot Grey Worm?
>>
>>86246080
He loses the support of his people like Robb did only ten times worse.
>>
File: Lyanna.jpg (124KB, 797x612px) Image search: [Google]
Lyanna.jpg
124KB, 797x612px
>>86245959
His cunnyfu would get mad
>>
>>86246656
goddamn she's one ugly kid
>>
>bend the knee
>WAO JON U BENT DA KNEE TO ME NOW FIGHT MY WARS
>>
>>86246656
She could be my queen tbqhwy
>>
>>86245959
Pride and the fact that the people in the north would NEVER forgive him.
>>
>>86245959
Seriously. I don't get why he didn't just bend the knee. It takes no effort to do it, and it's really just extremely rude not to.
>>
>>86246920
tits pls m'lady
>>
>>86245959
because he's not a fucking cuck
>>
>>86246370

Nigga pls.
At least he could put some wolf fur around himself like he does in the north when he addresses his bannermen.

Also they are literally coming to ask for help to save the entire world. They might as well dress up out of respect.
>>
>>86246687
shut your whore mouth
>>
>>86247084
Jon looking all mighty and fine would steal away the spotlight from Daenerys you shitlord.
>>
>>86245959
It's gonna be so stupid because he's gonna do it anyways and really nothing changed except he fell for the princess which makes him look worse.
>>
>>86246885
Less pride and more the fact that he doesn't know or care about Danny's bullshit desire to be queen.

John doesn't give a flying fuck about who sits on the Iron Throne. All he cares about is the horde of zombies coming down south and their leader, a man-monster who can raise the dead.

Also Danny is being a right cunt to the only lord who bothered to show up. The only reason why John didn't just walk out the door, was the fact that she has the dragonglass John desperately needs to save EVERYONES lives.

In his eyes, bending the knee would do him nothing but harm. He bends the knee to Danny, he might not even GET the dragonglass and then has to deal with the Northerners turning against them, which means they won't fight the white walkers
>>
>davos, varys and tyrion used to be the most interesting characters now they just silently follow these two dipshits around
wow a cgi dragon
this series can end any time
>>
>>86246656
Don't be mean, she's British.
That's like making fun of Downs kids for being dumb
>>
>>86247268
If he really needed it, that was his only chance and he was ready to leave with fucking nothing because he didn't get his way the first time, dooming his people. Made no fucking sense.
>>
>>86246074
I read somewhere that the costume designers frequent IKEA to get materials. No joke.
>>
>>86246400
>implying that jon using full plate armour would protect him from 3 big crazy dragon
>>
>>86246074
>>86246187
>>86246274
you all have terrible sense of fantasy fashion, the gorget is a status symbol, not for function, and remained a regimental status symbol, and the leather brigandine is flexible and still funtional. Besides when wearing his cloak his stature is more apparent.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.