[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you like to shit on Rick and Morty not because reddit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Adventure_Time_-_Title_card[1].png (119KB, 420x238px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure_Time_-_Title_card[1].png
119KB, 420x238px
Admit it, you like to shit on Rick and Morty not because reddit loves it, but it wasn't part of your childhood like pic related, when pic related is actually worse and love by even more reddit faggots
>>
>>86237007
>Adventure Time
>Childhood
Underage leave
>>
Neither were part of my childhood by the early seasons of AT are charming, unique, influential and well-received. I haven't watched like the last 3-4 seasons though.
>>
File: tumblr_ns0diuAPh01sq0cfuo1_500.png (41KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns0diuAPh01sq0cfuo1_500.png
41KB, 500x350px
>>86237114
>not understanding the message
>>
>>86237007
since Jessie Moynihan left
I no longer look forward to Adventure time
>>
>>86237007
Adventure Time has held up pretty well, the worst part is just that it went the route of the "improved" computer animation meme like all cartoons, it used to look so much better. That and having Finn age in real time. I miss when he was a savage boy who broke his teeth biting rocks, he mellowed out way too much.
>>
I was too old for Adventure Time, but I watched all of regular show on one of my winter breaks in college
>>
Wish there was more adventure episodex instead of meta subplot, but it never came. No dragon slaying. Just lots of mellowdrama
>>
>>86237716
Adventure time started before Regular Show though
>>
>>86237007
>but it wasn't part of your childhood like pic related
wat
>>
>>86237865
OP (me) implied that only kids dwell on 4chan
>>
>>86237844
I know, but I was already too old to get into either of them when they started, and I only really wanted to catch up with regular show because I felt that it had more appeal to a college aged STEM autist stoner type
>>
>>86238255
Why are you watching cartoons for 7 year olds in college, and why watch the whole series?
>>
>>86238427
because it took like 2 days to watch the first three seasons
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.