[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing pisses me off quite like the fucking hairstyles in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

Nothing pisses me off quite like the fucking hairstyles in this show, why could they not have just been fucking normal?
>>
Normal in what way?
>>
It's diverse. Scandinavia was war torn back then and they were accepting of the white refugees
>>
>>86236060
In the not looking retarded way.
>>
File: nordic wig.jpg (398KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nordic wig.jpg
398KB, 1000x1000px
>>86236060
i think you know
>>
This is actually how normies have their hair these days
>>
>>86236033

what
>>
>>86236112
Thing is, those are normal for the vikings, only the woman bullshit is oc.
>>
>>86236112
that's a relative concept

are you asking 'why don't the vikings wear their hair like wall street brokers'?
>>
File: art-3510.jpg (59KB, 300x453px) Image search: [Google]
art-3510.jpg
59KB, 300x453px
>>
File: 1499905533384.jpg (402KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1499905533384.jpg
402KB, 730x780px
>>86236033
im watchin s4 rn, where the fuck these cuck scene come from
>>
>>
>>86236033
Hairstyles piss you off? Typical aspie fuck.
>>
File: shia-final.jpg (299KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shia-final.jpg
299KB, 1500x1000px
>>86236326
pretty natural desu
>>
>>86236033
They're based on anglo-saxon descriptions and coins and stuff. That's actual viking hairstyles senpai.

However the norse were very clean. The descriptions agree many men wore the eye make up floki does, and they washed their hands and face daily. They frequently took baths, and trimmed their beards and wore beard rings. In general they were noted as tall and very handsome, with clothes to match. This was often lamented by the anglo-saxons who claimed the vikings would tempt christian women to sin with their grooming and good looks.
>>
WE WUZ VIKANGZ
>>
>>86236147
Female hairstyles are also accurate. They exaggerate the shield maiden thing a lot. It is true there are graves of norse women with weapons and armour but they're really rare. More likely is that most women knew how to fight since it was needed due to logistics making policing difficult, and that since the vikings didn't have any religious codes forbidding it, a few butch lesbians would have joined the raiders from time to time.
>>
File: norman.jpg (48KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
norman.jpg
48KB, 477x600px
that was a norman hairstyle
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.