[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was better than expected. Still pretty cringe at times,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

This was better than expected. Still pretty cringe at times, but enjoyable.
>>
IT WAS TOO SHORT
WHY WAS IT SO FUCKING SHORT

like at the end of the last episode I was like awww helll yeah shit is getting HOT, I cannot wait to see that this all star atheist select has in store for dracula, then bam netflix is recommending me some shite anime instead of playing the next episode

mad
>>
>>86233763

It was one movie cut into 5 episodes
>>
>Holy shit Alucard!
>The End
>Fuck
>>
>>86233798
it was unsatisfying as fuck though
thats now how you make a movie, movies are supposed to have endings, (yes even when you intend to make sequels)
>>
>>86233763
it was basically just a pilot to test the waters
>>
I don't understand why the only made 4 episodes . just as the story was getting started it just ends. Never reached the heights of the first episode imo, wanted to see more of Dracula. Other episodes had bit too long dialogue scenes at times.
>>
>>86233798
completely ass wrong: it was a pilot for a series split up into 4 parts.
>>
>>86233972

>bit too long dialogue scenes

Get out.
>>
File: 221560Castlevania_thumb.jpg (46KB, 554x313px) Image search: [Google]
221560Castlevania_thumb.jpg
46KB, 554x313px
*teleports behind you*
>>
inb4 religious shitposting begins and ruins yet another Castlevania thread

It's been real, boys.
>>
>>86234185
I loved that shit since it's an actual move from the games
>>
>>86234303
Ah I didn't know that. Having never played the games it was just amusing to see such a meme in an actual anime.
>>
>>86234303
Same, that and Dracula's pillar of fire teleportation. There were so many awesome little details like that.
>>
i thought it was pretty great for a western cartoon, especially a video game adaptation. those rarely go over well.
>>
>>86233696
I couldn't stand the quips every two minutes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.