[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst movie you've ever seen in the theater?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: kino.png (9KB, 355x79px) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
9KB, 355x79px
What's the worst movie you've ever seen in the theater? I'm still mad I paid money for Date Movie
>>
That's my boy.
>>
Episode III
>>
>>86233246
Alien Covenant
>>
Inside Out
>>
>>86233246

Spring Breakers
>>
Bridge to Terabithia was trash I left 3/4ths through
>>
I’ve never left a film halfway through, but I came pretty close with Friends With Benefits and Ted. I fucking hate Mila Kunis.
>>
Zoolander 2
What a piece of shit
>>
>>86234203

if you hate her whyd you go see ANOTHER movie with her in it
>>
Now You See Me

nothing like sitting watching an on-screen audience cheer and applaud for cheap CGI
>>
>>86233246
Ratchet and Clank
>>
$4 for the latest transformers.

Shit was painful.
>>
The Hobbit. SW7 was pretty bland Disney shit, but it wasn't as bad as The Hobbit. The last time I went to a theater before that was for Iron Man 2, and that sucked as well.
>>
Now You See Me.
Hangover 3.
Now You See Me 2.
>>
>>
>>86235300
>Now You See Me 2

you fool
>>
Either Transformers 2 or Rogue One, not sure which.
>>
>>86235314
>go out to the cinema
>we'll decide what to watch when we get their
>friends brought their gfs
>I waste £7 and 2 hours
>>
>>86233246
I think it was john tucker must die. This was back when no one really used the internet like the did today and you only saw trailers on TV, plus the cinema was cheap so you would go most weeks.

I went with 3 other male friends as we usually did and we would generally just pick a movie when we got there. We picked it based on the title thinking it would be some action type movie, ended up being the only males in the theatre, besides a few boyfriends watching this terrible chick flick from start to finish
>>
>>86233246
Funny People. Awful, just awful. I went to see it on a Sunday too, which for some stupid reason made it double the usual price of a ticket.
>>
>>86233246
KPax
>>
Eragon
>>
>>86235562
saw this for a school end of year trip

awful
>>
>>86235562
>want to see this
>miss out when it's in theatres
>see it on TV years later
>"oh heckin yes let's do this shit"
>completely fucking slackjawed with amazement at how bad it is almost right out of the gate
>turn it off and never look back not too long after saphira backflips into maturity
>>
Boondock Saints 2

The only time I considered walking out of the theater, unfortunately my ride was there.
>>
File: home.png (899KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
home.png
899KB, 680x697px
Suicide squad
Any movie that has a skybeam as the climax is garbage
>>
The Spirit
Fucking hell...
>>
>>86233246
pheneix forogtten
>>
world war z

dunkirk
>>
I was dating a chink girl in chinkland and we watched a chink movie.

holy shit, chink movies are awful.
>>
Freddie Got Fingered. So bad it's good my ass
>>
>>86236926
Freddie fingered my ass good. Got so bad ( ;
>>
>>86235298
The first Hobbit was good tho
>>
>>86236996
and the last few minutes of the 3rd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafzCf7INQQ
>>
The Matrix 2
>>
>>86233246
Fury
>>
I guess: Catwoman
>>
File: EOuPxya.jpg (497KB, 1484x2158px) Image search: [Google]
EOuPxya.jpg
497KB, 1484x2158px
>>86233246
Suicide Squad
>>
>>86233246
Alien Covenant
>>
X-Men 3 took years off my life
>>
>>86233246
Dragon Wars. But I saw it with some friends and we had a giggle over it.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.