[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should men play trans women in movies? Or should only trans people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x708px
Should men play trans women in movies? Or should only trans people get to play trans people? Please be respectful in this thread guys, this is a very sensitive subject, an important subject, and there's potential for a really meaningful conversation if we don't devolve into /pol/-tier angry Nazi posting.

Why does Jeffrey Tambor, Eddie Redmayne or Matthew Macoughnehey get to play trans woman when there are so many transgender actresses working in Hollywood? Laverne Cox for example. These people need jobs, but instead they go with cis men. It's the same thing like when they get a white kid to play Aang in the Avatar movie. Or the black man playing L in Death Note. If Idriss Elba can be James Bond, why can't Dallas Buyer's Club be played by an actual woman?
>>
>>86231538
Sauce on the pic?
>>
>>86231538
traps are gay
>>
>>86231538
Dallas Buyer's Club was about a closeted homo who was a crossdresser to try and hide from himself that he was gay, not a tranny
>>
File: 1502421072614.png (276KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502421072614.png
276KB, 500x500px
Putting a Transgendered up on a giant screen in 4K resolution will do the Trans agenda no good
>>
Male actors with Hollywood makeup, are more attractive than 90% of trannies
>>
>>86231650
DBC was about AIDS and smuggling drugs. It had very little to do with what you're insinuating. The fact that the film featured a cross-dresser does not mean the film was about closeted homosexual cross-dressers.
>>
>>86231538
Trans people want to be considered people of the sex they are LARPing as. So why would they want to act as "trans characters"? One would think they'd find it offensive if they were offered the role of a "tranny" instead of one of a female/male.
>>
>>86231538
why not just wait to day 365
>>
>>86231538
is it possible to make your face more feminine without tits as a negative effect?
>>
>>86232079
I don't get the joke.
>>
>>86232131
wh why would you want to do that anon
>>
>>86232486
wanna be cute
>>
>>86231538
>putting mentally ill faggots in movies in the first place
>>
>>86231538
>>>>men
>>
>>86232156
It was 3 days before a full year, it is dissatisfying to my autism that it's not exactly one year
>>
>>86232772
So you have autism, gotcha
>>
>>86231538
>>
>>86231538
Trans people should play in a gas chamber
>>
>>86232921
muh penis
>>
>>86231538
trannies should play corpses, except for real.
>>
>>86232921
what would you do if this cute girl was naked in your bed?
>>
>>86235414

swallow her cum
>>
>>86231538

Looks exactly the same.

Also, take not if you have a big nose like this guy.

tilt head down every so slightly and tilt it again every so slightly to the right
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.