[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the best comedies of the last decade ? almost feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

what are the best comedies of the last decade ?

almost feels like a dying genre now
>>
Made in the last decade ? There are non that I can think of, it's probably a dying genre because people get upset now when certain things get made fun of
>>
Jason Levy Gets Fingered
>>
Hot Fuzz
>>
>>86219216
why does dialogue in this movie feel may more natural and realistic compared to most high school movies set in the 2000s, it was perfect in superbad
>>
The Nice Guys
>>
The Beast of Downers Grove
>>
>>86219216
Ghostbusters
>>
File: fuck.jpg (27KB, 981x68px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
27KB, 981x68px
>>
File: tropic-thunder-tom-cruise[1].jpg (31KB, 425x315px) Image search: [Google]
tropic-thunder-tom-cruise[1].jpg
31KB, 425x315px
Name a funnier movie.

You literally can't.
>>
>>86219753
The Reeeing Jew
>>
File: Black_Dynamite.jpg (99KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Dynamite.jpg
99KB, 600x584px
>>
Jump Street movies? I was actually thinking about the current state of Comedy, a few nights ago. What happened? Each decade had big names. Both writers and actors. The last was Apatow and his crew. Even if you didn't find them funny, at least they had a presence. But I still can't believe you can go from a time with Jim Carrey, Mike Meyers, Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler, and others, to no-one.

There are comedies, here and there, but there's no strong presence. It's gone.
>>
>>86219926
totally forgot about this

definitely one
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 125x186px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 125x186px
>>86219216
Honestly Horrible Bosses is a great comedy for hollywood standards
it flows very nice, it's not self-indulgent, has an actual plot and all characters have a personality ie they're more than just a cardboard cutout to bounce jokes off of
Charlie Day is very annoying though
>>
Neighbors was kinda funny dude weed
>>
four lions
>>
the guard
>>
Hot Fuzz
Black Dynamite
Four Lions
In Bruges
Step Brothers
>>
21 Jump Street
The Pineapple Express
What We Do in the Shadows
Four Lions
The Guard
>>
What you didn't like girl's trip anon, shame on you.
>>
Jack and Jill
>>
File: logo356106302421296338623.png (116KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
logo356106302421296338623.png
116KB, 300x200px
Can't believe no one mentioned The Other Guys. Literally the funniest movie this side of 2000.
>>
>>86219404
They wrote the script while they were in high school.
>>
>>86219216
It's dead because every redditor and normie film director thinks that having some faggot in a purple leotard spout quips for 90 minutes counts as comedy
>Oooo that's gotta hurt!
>the redditors heart explodes and he dies
>>
>>86219389
Stop this you little bitch
>>
>>86219216
Unironically This Is the End.
>>
>>86219753
meh, overrated because "lolol full retard"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.