[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has the mountain became stronger after his transformation ? what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mountainxsa.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
mountainxsa.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
has the mountain became stronger after his transformation ?
what is the book saying about it ?
>>
>>86217268
I can't speak for the books however we have no reason to believe he is stronger or weaker than before, everything he has done is zombie like. Perhaps he is more tolerance to pain or doesnt feel pain now but still up in the air until we see him in real action.
>>
does he look like Jason Voorhees in the face now?
>>
>>86217268
Just like anon above wrote, probably maxed out pain tolerance since he is a zombie now. that would make him quite strong. The show would probably have an epic fight scene between him and 20 dudes in which he would destroy them in most ridiculous ways until the last guy (Jon most likely) delivers the final blow and the corpse falls right in front of Cercei along with all her hopes.

The other way it could play out is that in the final battle he kills few dudes in cool ways and then Mary Sue Daeneris activates her plot armor and scorches him easily along with other cis white males so the female audience can have their fragile egos pumped.
>>
File: GoT Cleganebowl.jpg (202KB, 540x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GoT Cleganebowl.jpg
202KB, 540x1800px
>>86217595
>until the last guy (Jon most likely) delivers the final blow and the corpse falls right in front of Cercei along with all her hopes.
>Jon

CLEGANEBOWL
>>
>>86217268
There isn't much about him where the books have left off. It hasn't even been verified that the mystery knight is him, though it's heavily implied. He hasn't done anything except stand around menacingly and silent.
>>
>>86217841
I mean, GRRM hasn't come out and stated "btw Robert Strong is the undead Mountain", but there's no way it isn't him in the books.
>>
>>86217841
>8 ft tall
>wears armor to thick and cumbersome for normal men
>doesn't speak
>named after a dead house
No im sure it's fucking darkstar
>>
Arya will fight him.
Remember her sparring with Brienne?

P O E T T E R I E
>>
>>86218580
Arya got kicked full in the chest by a boot and set flying during a friendly spar, if Undead Bobby did that she would explode
>>
>>86217595
>Jon killing Robert Strong

nah man

the magics that bind Gregor's body into golem action can't be destroyed by some random targaryen guy even if he he is Rhaegar's kid

the only[/spoiler] way for the magics to possibly be destroyed is by an extreme act such as kinslaying

only Sandor can truly defeat him
>>
>>86218580
Are there angles enough for arya to best that brute? How will arya ever survive such a confrontation? So exiting!
>>
>>86218663
Fucking formatting.
GET HYPE
>>
>>86217880
>>86218578
I never said I thought it wasn't the mountain. I was just stating where the books left off because OP asked.
>>
>>86217663
But The Hound is headed North.
>>
>>86218695
>it hasn't been verified that the mystery knight is him
The only thing that would make it any more obvious is if cercie had seen a freakishly large, dead dog on her walk of shame
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (29KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
29KB, 396x382px
Stop making endless got threads just because you don't feel validated with the amount of upvotes you get in the containment general. Thank you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.