[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that will never be made >Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: CVDo5sBWsAARWBd.jpg (19KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
CVDo5sBWsAARWBd.jpg
19KB, 500x299px
Movies that will never be made
>Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf
>Gallagher: The Twin Hammers
>Putin spy film
>Gone Home
>Halo
>Casablanca 2: Rick is black
>Ghostbusters 3D
>Chris-Chan: A Hallmark movie
>Paul Feig's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
>Akira
>Police Academy Reboot
>Howard the Duck: VR movie
>Moot: A 4chan story
>The Turner Diaries
>Tiny Boobs Giant Tits History
>A good civil war movie
>Cory in the House anime adaptation
>Donald Glover Spiderman
>>
>>86213246
to be fair Mein Kampf doesn't have a plot
>>
The Sons of El Topo
Half-life 3
>>
>>86213246
How could you even adap Mein Kampf into a movie? It's just Hitler complaining.
>>
>>86213246

Salo was just a pale version of most of Sade's Part One, with a brief slapdash of later parts.

One wonders whether a complete filmic version of the 120 Days of Sodom will ever actually be executed.
>>
>>86213246
>Akira
I'm assuming this means the parts that the first movie doesn't cover?
>>
>>86213269
Yes it does.
It's a sequel to The Phonebook.
>>
>>86213246

I also appreciate the OP's mention of Akira, exactly because I take him to have meant the real manga, in its real breadth and depth.

The manga tells an absolutely beautiful and complex story which the present film merely sketches. The manga might properly be realized as a film trilogy, but on the other hand one wonders whether the OP has ever seen Ken Burns' Civil War documentary.
>>
There already is a Mein Kampf movie you cuck. It even was on TV a few years ago.
>>
File: 1442272116501.png (2MB, 988x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1442272116501.png
2MB, 988x1463px
>>86213246
The Big Guy Rises
>>
>>86213246
>Police Academy Reboot
Just a matter of time.
>>
>>86213323

I imagine kinda like Naked Lunch where you take parts of Hitler's life and film them using elements from his writing to portray the world as seen through his delusions.
>>
Most Nintendo franchises will never get a movie after the disaster of Super Mario Bros. It sucks because I would have really wanted a Metroid movie.
>>
A Topiary
>>
>>86213562

That's actually pretty solid, I'd watch that.
>>
>>86213584

This ignores the fact the the Super Mario Bros movie was a wonderful development of the beloved characters in a new and fantastic film world.

Everyone who dislikes the Super Mario Bros. movie, critics and moviegoers alike, are objectively wrong in their opinion. the film deserves to be on a cultural status with the middling-games of the general Nintendo/Mario media franchise, for example: Super Mario Kart.
>>
>a good civil war movie

Yeah I guess general lee fucking his slave bitches is something we really need to remember the war by.

I'd just say not any good movie will be made any more
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.