[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there people that really believe that BB is better than BCS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

are there people that really believe that BB is better than BCS? can't be true can it? there can't be people that think walt is a better character jimmy, RIGHT?
>>
I miss thus show.

Slippin' Jimmy bout to become a good man.
>>
>there are people that believe cranston is a better actor than odenkirk
>>
Saul is my favourite character to exist in the know TV universe, his humour is elder God teir and how he interacts with people is just magic. It doesn't matter how down on chips Saul is he's always got something sharp and witty to say
>>
There's not a lot of interest for this show on 4chan it seems.

Did Vinnie G fuck it up?
>>
>>86212251
no? its a great fucking show but it isn't packed with violence or crazy, over-the-top scenarios and tension to hold a lot of people's attention. not trying to knock BB, but that's just the way it is for most popular media
>>
>>86211748
Great show, do not know if better than BB.
But i kek everytime when someone writing here - nothing happening in this show it is shit!
>>
>>86211980
yep because he is
>>
>>86211980
His acting was pretty bad in that scene where he fake cries to try to convince the person at his insurance company not to let his premium be raised or whatever.

He was good at the character of Saul, where he's a character putting on a persona, but anytime he has to express real emotion (for example, that scene where he breaks into Chuck's house and is meant to be angry, or after Jesse breaks into his office in Breaking Bad and hits him and he pathetically whines "What did I do?") it comes across as fake.
>>
>>86212344
The show has only been renewed because of Breaking Bad.
>>
>>86212622
Breaking Bad certainly got this show off the ground and the fans helped guaranteed a second season, but at this point I think its safe to say the show stands on its own merits.
>>
>>86212453
>His acting was pretty bad in that scene where he fake cries to try to convince the person at his insurance company not to let his premium be raised or whatever.

you idiot xD it was Jimmy acting in that scene, not Bob Odenkirk.

think about that for a second
>>
2018 (season 4) will be the year of Chuck the Bull.
>>
>>86213470
It hinged on the woman he was faking to believing his lie and if we couldn't buy it neither could she
>>
>>86212251
Off season, once it starts again people will discuss it every day.
>>
>>86213197
>the show stands on its own merits.
Nothing happens and on the rare occasions it does it's hindered by the poor production values and cheap actors
>>
>>86213581
>nothing happens
Plenty of shit happens faggot, sorry it doesn't involve explosions or spics getting their throats slit.
>>
>>86212453
You missed the point of the scene. Saul wasn't fake crying to not get his premiums raised, he was doing it to "accidentally" reveal how Chuck was a dumpster fire mentally to raise his premiums (which made Howard consider making him retire).

The acting was totally fine in this context.
>>
>>86213683
The show is so slow paced and Jimmy is such a smalltime lawyer that an entire plot was dedicated to him manipulating a group of elderly women. Not exactly primetime television.
>>
better be boring
why can't bcs fags admit you need more than patience with this shit show
>>
>>86213970
those scenes were funny and they were important for character development. most of the stuff that happens in this show is in service of character development. i'm not arguing that its an exciting or energetic show, it certainly isn't, but its good and has plenty to appreciate and saying nothing happens its just disingenuous.
>>
i think a big problem a lot of people had with this show was they watched it weekly. i can understand waiting for a week to watch an hour of television and its just a huge slowburn slice of lifey episode where "NOTHING HAPPENS" and you're disappointed as you want something to look forward to, something to discuss with your friends or on /tv/ but there's nothing to latch to.

but so far binging it on netflix has been a pure kino and comfy experience and I think its the ideal way to watch this particular show, knowing you don't have to wait a week for potentially NOTHING TO HAPPEN. i don't think all shows are good for binging, GOT definitely works super great as a weekly series, but this show's definitely perfect for it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.