[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please explain to me the humor and/or purpose of this skit Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: CopKiller.jpg (39KB, 858x445px) Image search: [Google]
CopKiller.jpg
39KB, 858x445px
Please explain to me the humor and/or purpose of this skit

Not memeing, I genuinely understood the underlying message/joke of every skit except for this one
>>
>>86209888
>I genuinely understood the underlying message/joke of every skit except for this one
i seriously doubt that
>>
>>86209888
>Please explain to me the humor and/or purpose of this skit
Nobody knows.
>>
dangers of nihilism and passivity
>>
>>86209888
prison makes you soft once you leave
>>
the natural state of society is actively against you and the only way to break even is to antagonize it in return and if you don't it will destroy you
>>
>>86209888
you pretend everything is not a big deal until it all comes crashing down and you go to sleep forever
>>
Mad at not having gay sex in prison
>>
>>86209888
It's about wasting your life. You can deny it all you want, but someday you will realize that there is no way to regain all your wasted time.
>>
>>86209982
this
>>86210189
this
>>86210250
this
>>86210636
this
"COP KILLER, LETS KILL SOME COPS TONIGHT"
>>
>>86209888
There's no joke to this. It's just good.
The mannerisms of the protagonist and the dialogue between the characters are funny, but it's completely about the message.
>>
>>86209888
>rëddit's favorite skit
>>
>>86210717
Not kidding, die.
>>
>>86209888
About a guy who goes to jail for long time then when is finally released wants to kill cops?
>>
>>86210825
The final version doesn't even have the Cop Killer song in it.
>>
>>86211402
oh, i only watched cop killer one on jewtube. my bad.
>>
Charls is wrongly imprisoned by a corrupt system, but refuses to be crushed by them and maintains his dignity by refusing to acknowledge their abuse. However, in the end, he still loses everything.
John Maus: "Cop Killer is the perfect way of putting over the idea that any worthwhile political or artistic agenda should be seeking an undoing of the situation as it stands. Whether the status quo is a political state or a musical language, the idea should be to kill or overthrow that. The song's not about killing a human being, but about overcoming inhumanity; destroying the machinery that turns us toward an end other than ourselves."
>>
https://youtu.be/gToNTgOdsQw
>>
>>86209888
It's about the Islamic invasion of Europe. The liberals deny it over and over again but one day they'll find that the farm is destroyed and its too late to fix
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.