[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell is this so expensive, I just want to own my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (20).png (18KB, 334x179px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (20).png
18KB, 334x179px
Why the hell is this so expensive, I just want to own my childhood favorite.
>>
>>86209582
just download them
>>
>>86209586
He said he wants to own them you stupid fuck. Can you not read? I bet you're some dumbass third world refugee who finally figured out how to steal internet. Fuck you.
>>
>>86209582
Most episode are on YouTube
>>
>>86209582
If you want it just buy it. What's the problem?
>>
>>86209582
>I just want to own my childhood favorite.
How old are you?
>>
>>86209608
i didnt say "stream" you fucking idiot.

just download them and burn them onto a DVD. i just saved you $250 OP
>>
>that
>expensive
Forgot what life was like before my STEM degree desu
>>
>>86209641
There were repeats in the 90's

In fact it always pissed me off when I saw Spider-Man in the TV guide, and it turned out to be the 60's series and not the awesome 90's series
>>
>>86209630
he doesnt have PRIME
>>
>1960s edition

Is that how Raimi got away with this?
>>
>>86209663
RADIOACTIVE SPIDERS BLOOD
>>
>>86209648
>downloading and burning them onto a dvd is the same as owning the official set

You don't know shit, stop posting you keep showing how fucking retarded you are to not understand this concept.
>>
>>86209663
>There were repeats in the 90's
Okay. I'm pretty sure these cartoons were pretty poor by 90's standards. At 52 episodes, that's a fucking ripoff.
>>
>>86209630
>>86209675
I checked Ebay and it's $60 there, might sperg the cash for that.

>>86209641
I'm a youngfag, but my dad used to have the DVDs. I grew up on '60s Spider-Man and series 1 Ultraman.
>>
>>86209724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FE1_gbtkyw

I had a battle damaged Spider-Man with Parker's face exposed. 90's Spider-Man was my life.
>>
File: spidermangayweding.png (3MB, 1271x1077px) Image search: [Google]
spidermangayweding.png
3MB, 1271x1077px
>>86209582
sorry anon, your childhood has been long since subverted
>>
>>86209883
fun /pol/ice get out of my thread
>>
>>86209981
If you can't even defend radioactive spider blood, how are you gonna defend something like the white races bloodline?
>>
because youre a cuck. but in all seriousness, its because cucks will actually pay that much for it
>>
>>86209759
Yeah. Spectacular theme was also great
>>
>>86210035
I'd start by killing you before you breed
>>
>>86209582
Out of print? When I bought it, it was like $30 USD.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.