[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to remember a specific Godzilla I watched as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: retro-godzilla-face2.jpg (486KB, 1600x1009px) Image search: [Google]
retro-godzilla-face2.jpg
486KB, 1600x1009px
I'm trying to remember a specific Godzilla I watched as a kid. It was from the late 80s, early to mid-90s.

All I remember is a scene of a UFO flying past a city and the media writing about it. Also, I think the government got help from some kid who was a whiz kid on his ancient computer.

Anyone?
>>
>>86202127
Godzilla 2000 perhaps?
>>
Was their another monster? and what did it look like?
>>
>>86202172

Nah

>>86202192

I totally forget, that's what is making it so hard to figure out.

The kid who the government got in touch with was basically a NEET. He could have solved some shit online which got the government onto his ass.
>>
>>86202127
>It was from the late 80s, early to mid-90s.
>a scene of a UFO flying past a city and the media writing about it.
Sounds like Godzilla vs King Ghidorah. Wasn't any wiz kid in that one, though.
>>
>>86202127
Just buy all the Godzillas and watch them to find it. The only downside is that you watched all the Godzillas, which is, in fact, not a downside at all.
>>
>>86202127
You sure that's not a Gamera movie? It sort of sounds like Gamera VS Zigra where the kids got a hold of the computer and fucked with it while Zigra slept.

Was there a lot of talk about Sea World?
>>
>>86202327
>Nah

You're too vague.
>>
>>86202127
>It was from the late 80s, early to mid-90s.

So, Heisei.

>Godzilla Returns
No UFO or kid
>Godzilla VS Biolannte
No UFO or kid.
>Godzilla VS King Ghidorah
There was a UFO, but no kid, are you thinking of perhaps the young looking female lead?
>Godzilla VS Mothra
No UFO or kid
>Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla 2
No UFO or kid
>Godzilla Vs Space Godzilla
Space Godzila is techincally a UFO and there is a kid dinosaur, but he is too big to work the machine!
>Godzilla VS Destroyah
Unless you got "Alien Ripoff" and UFO mixed up, nada.

That's all of them.
>>
I mean the only thing I can think of is 2000 or if I'm really reaching Godzilla vs the Smog Monster. Might have been another Kaiju brother.
>>
What country do you live in OP?
>>
>>86202960

I've never seen a Gamera film. 100% Godzilla.

>>86203067

Thanks man! It wasn't Gozilla vs King Ghidorah though as the time travel thing didn't happen in this film.

>>86203093

Ireland, why?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.