[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT movies that have god tier opening scenes but go to shit after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Inglourious_Basterds_poster.jpg (85KB, 220x311px) Image search: [Google]
Inglourious_Basterds_poster.jpg
85KB, 220x311px
ITT movies that have god tier opening scenes but go to shit after that

Pic related
>>
>>86201261
You're supposed to post an example with the OP, retard
>>
>>86201519
I did you idiot
>>
>>86201261
>god tier
Cringe
>>
>>86201733
It may not be saying much but the opening scene of Inglorious Basterds was the best scene Tarantino has ever filmed.
>>
>>86201733
>not god tier
Cringe.
>>
I have a hard time picking a favorite antihero between Dark Knight Joker or Colonel Hans Landa
>>
>le nazis were bad movie #2826
>>
The whole movie is as good as the opening scene, neckbeard. Thanks for reminding me, gonna watch it again.
>>
>>86202240
>antihero
Colonel Landa was a hero until the end when he betrayed his country.
>>
>>86201733
What? It's a good scene. Stop being contrarian.

Basterds is my favorite Tarantino film. It feels like the movie where he best balanced his aesthetic violence with the thematic elements.
>>
>>86202292
The Nazis aren't portrayed as heroes, because they weren't, and the Jewish Americans weren't portrayed as heroes, because they weren't.

How people do not grasp this by this point, I have no idea. The movie is fairly straightforward.
>>
Sometimes I really hate /tv/
Actually I kinda do always
>>
>>86202292

Bro, literally the only theme of the movie was that the institution you belong to and the duties you perform don't define your character
>>
Not godtier but Shyamalan always ruins his movies.
>>
>>86202426
>>86202545
The Jews are clearly shown as "badasses" standing up to the Nazis .Especially with the Bear Jew.
>>
>>86201261
>>86201600
No, you did not you dumb fucking demented faggot. Now post one.
>>
>>86203012
He didn't ruin The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, or Signs. It was only after Signs that he turned into a hack.
>>
>>86203233
sixth sense sucks dude
>>
SOMEONE START
>>
File: TheDarkKnightRises_Poster.jpg (3MB, 1384x2048px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkKnightRises_Poster.jpg
3MB, 1384x2048px
Obligatory.
>>
>>86202240
>Joker
>Landa
>antiheroes

Are you retarded?
>>
>>86203032
>"Bravery"
even normies admire that german soldier
>>
File: 1492768437261.jpg (69KB, 640x651px) Image search: [Google]
1492768437261.jpg
69KB, 640x651px
>>86202318
>>
>>86203646
Jerry get ipad
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.