[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Arya and Bran get to Winterfell >Meet Sansa, Littlefinger,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

>Arya and Bran get to Winterfell
>Meet Sansa, Littlefinger, northern allies
>Arya is told Jon is away and Bran is home
>ZERO mention of Rickon

Why are the show runners SO incompetent???
>>
>>86200793
Who?
>>
Rickon would have been the Carl of GOT had they given him much screen time. They made the appropriate decision.
>>
>>86200898

Killing him off is fine but take the 5 fucking seconds to have siblings tell each other another died
>>
>>86200793

Why did Brienne never tell Sansa or Jon that she'd seen Arya? If people thought she was dead, wouldn't it have been nice to have a first hand account of the contrary?
>>
File: ddewdwedwed.gif (2MB, 635x508px) Image search: [Google]
ddewdwedwed.gif
2MB, 635x508px
>>86200872
>>
>>86200793
to be completely fair I forgot about him too
>>
>>86200963
They literally thought each other had died 2 episodes ago so it's a goddamn miracle that all of them are together, let alone just Jon and Sansa.
>>
I want to see the following characters interacting with each other again:

>Arya + The Hound
>The Hound + Sansa
>Brienne + Jaime
>>
>>86202501
Good taste friendo
>>
>>86200872
Dickon.
>>
>in the books he and Osha fuck off to Skagos which apparently has rumors of cannibalism or some shit
>Wex one of the Greyjoy survivors of Ramsey burning Winterfell down is going to help track him down for the Boltons
>the Manderleys or whatever that fat fuck named those guys is trying to get revenge for Starks in Winterfell
>Roose and some bitches are causing dissent amongst the Boltons in Winterfell by killing men
>Jeyne Poole aka not Arya is on the run with Theon
>the Boltons are sent a letter to the night's watch before Jon died saying they were going to kill them all

Probably got the Wex shit confused but I haven't reread the books so I'm sketchy on details. Say what you will about fat fuck and his tax policies the books are page turners for fags like myself. Really hope he doesn't go full retard like the show did because I'd rather have it take forever.

>Dany's "people" in essos have a plague and are dying left and right

Really hope BASED Belwas survives because I hate Dany but she's got great surrounding characters.
>>
>>86202363

>Finally know the status of all your siblings
>Except one
,>Don't choose to ask

?????¿????
>>
File: confuced.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
confuced.png
28KB, 186x208px
Better question is when did Bran became a raging autismo, he was fine when uncle ben drop em at the wall
>>
>>86203475
Did you just skip entire seasons?
>>
>>86202501
>Brienne + Jaime
happens in the leaks when everyone goes to kings landing for the wight demonstration
>>
>>86202559
HAHAH HAH HA
>>
>>86203475
I don't dude maybe the whole sensation if death while not actually dying yourself and the whole knowing everything that has and is going to happen at any moment kinda saps your will to live?
>>
>>86200985
Brienne did tell Sansa she saw Arya, after she rescued her and took her to castle black.
>>
>>86200793
The showrunners only like five characters: Arya, Bran, Jon Snow, Daenerys, and Jaime as well as each characrer's small entourage for mostly comedic purposes

Every other character they hate or find boring, or in the case of Littlefinger and Varys are too dumb to write. This is why they killed off half the cast in a single season
>>
He's fighting the dothrakie with Jaime.
>>
>>86202950
>It's a Strong Belwas beats the enemy champion in half a second and takes a dump on his corpse and laughing chapter

Showfags will never know this feel
>>
>>86202950
Can't wait for the journey Davos starts to find Rickon at Skagos.

Who doesn't love unicorn riding cannibals.
>>
>>86203475

Because that's not bran it's the three eyed raven
>>
>>86205302
>show doesn't even allude to the fact he was a Targaryeon
>>
>>86203539
you dont understand, it was this season he became autistic, so something happened between the time he escaped the others and when he arrived at the wall
>>
>>86207804

Yeah he became the three eyed raven
>>
>>86202950
I really enjoyed the books, but at this point I'm probably gonna have to reread them all because having not read them since the last came out, the show has more or less wiped or thoroughly hazed any memory of wtf was happening by the end.
>>
I thought Rickon and Dickon were supposed to end up being the gay emperors of Essos
>>
Bran already knew, he'd seen it in a vision and got a chuckle out of it.

Arya doesn't care because she's nobody and is stoaic now.

Somebody probably told Sansa off screen and she got mad at Jon for not diving in the way of the arrow or something.
>>
>>86209129
Yeah, most people can't remember the shows events unless it's the major stuff. I can't imagine reading the books and watching the show. Not just because the shows are prolly not as good as the books, but just a whole lot of info to recall. I only really remember the entire show because I've marathoned the show 3 times, one after another.
>>
>>86205741
omg what if bran is the one from tower of joy and ned is just a random guy
>>
>>86204441
Gotta trim the Jordan bloat.
>>
>>86209350
Where does this meme come from?
>>
>>86200793
Arya probably just assumes he killed himself with Dickon rejected him for looking like a mong.
>>
>>86200793

there is a pregnant pause when she says bran is home. it's a nod to people who know/remember who rickon is without bloating the script by mentioning a defunct character.

the scriptwriters have to work hard to streamline things. i think this was a good example of that.
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (29KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
29KB, 396x382px
Stop making endless got threads just because you don't feel validated with the amount of upvotes you get in the containment general
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.