[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Harry Kim sees himself die and all of his friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Harry_Kim,_2371.jpg (15KB, 325x396px) Image search: [Google]
Harry_Kim,_2371.jpg
15KB, 325x396px
>It's a Harry Kim sees himself die and all of his friends die and travels to an alternate dimension to join that version of Voyager's crew and no one ever mentions how his real friends are dead and his parents will never see him again episode
>>
>>86193006
WHAT?
>>
I loved the "oh well" at the end of that ep.
>>
>>86193006
Let's never speak of this again.
>>
>>86193006
There's a whole mission about this issue in STO
>>
>>86193462
The ending of that mission was still pretty fucked. That whole fucking race is fucked. Glad the Vaudwaar were trying to genocide them.
>>
I wish this slope had been killed off permanently. He was an insufferable bitch and I hated how he whined that he didn't get a promotion.
>>
>>86193628
You can take some pleasure knowing the showrunners hated him more then you do.
>>
>>86193006
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w9DUTcAI0o
>>
>>86193687
They hated the character or the actor?
>>
>>86193783
The actor, from every series of ST ever, he is the only actor they refused to let direct an episode.
>>
>>86193321
>>86193006
Is this the same episode?
>>
>>86193585
Them using the corpses of other sentients to propagate their species doesnt really hurt anyone beside those that are necro-cannibals

Also, they're the ones the Borgs got the tech from to revive the dead
>>
How this got 7 seasons I will never understand
>>
File: bitch_please.png (439KB, 965x732px) Image search: [Google]
bitch_please.png
439KB, 965x732px
>>86194378
It was a cash in which most people were fine with. I liked it despite how more-of-the-same it was. They really should have done more with Chakote leading a Maquis mutiny, maybe season 2 cliffhanger resolved at the end of season 3? Also losing Martha Hacket was a mistake.
>>
None of my friends know this but I know jack shit about Star Trek. I've only watched TOS and a couple of episodes from TNG.
I've been invited to a pub quiz in two weeks time and the theme is Star Trek. I'm marathoning this show to get acquainted with the universe and I must say it's pretty fun. I'm halfway through season 4 and Seven isn't as bad as everyone said it would be. She's even Thicc and pleasant to look at.
>>
>>86194245
>Them using the corpses of other sentients to propagate their species doesnt really hurt anyone
I could care less what other people do with their bodies after they die, but at least have the decency to ask them first.
>>
>>86194824
She was the only reason to keep watching and why it went on as long as it did.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.