[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now I think we can all agree that this character has essentially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 11

File: 1489311345998.jpg (128KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
1489311345998.jpg
128KB, 825x550px
Now I think we can all agree that this character has essentially ascended to being /ourguy/, but can anyone really deny him dying?

In a few threads I've seen people talking about him as the hero of the realm and him killing Dany and bro'ing up with Snow, or just killing Snow outright and all sorts of retarded shit.

Is there anyone on this board who seriously doubts that this man is going to be killed before this show ends?

Let's examine the facts:
>straight white blond male - the antithesis of what GRRM wants to promote
>endlessly characterized as a villain - a misunderstood villain but a cruel heartless man non the less
>one of the last few deathbait characters this show has to kill off for the shock-value that fell of years ago, without having to go for the Saints of Plot Armor (Dany, Snow, Tyrion)

It can't be denied. He's dying this season.
>>
>>86171301

He won't die at least not this season

Wait until next episode where he gets pulled out the water and 'reborn among salt and smoke'
His story is not even close to being over
>>
>>86171301

That's D&D (and partly HBO). GRRM is a hack but he doesn't have much of an agenda.
>>
I just want this sister fucker to die already, hopefully he drowns.
>>
>>86171301

No he's not dying otherwise, from a story/entertainment perspective, why save him from Dragonfire?
It's obvious there are big plans for his character and just as as the valonqar
>>
>>86171413

Do you really believe this? He's probably doing to die to Dany, to reinforce the strong womyn stereotype this show's trying so hard to push.
>>
>>86171301
If you think jaime is a cruel heartless man, you've misunderstood his character completely.

My guess he will not die before having an epic staredown with Tyrion.
>>
>>86171456
GRRM has come out publicly and stated that the most important thing in GoT is to show that women are powerful in a dark fantasy setting. HBO's just along for the ride and free money.
>>
He will die after he becomes a "good guy" or whatever that means to normies.
>>
>>86171301
>blond

Where the fuck do you guys get this shit from?
>>
>>86171591
He's dark blond, but still blond.

>>86171577
Probably this. He'll probably die nobly after realizing that all women are superior to men or something. Normies eat that libshit up.
>>
>>86171577

This. He'll have a redemption arc, but it won't be anything cool or interesting. He'll just accept that feminism is now cool and then die.
>>
>>86171507
>t. cuckold
>>
This baffles me. What is the point of speculating and discussing what you think when the spoilers have been out? It's already been revealed what's going to happen, so why speculate?
>>
>>86171301
Jaime dies at the beginning of the next episode. The Dothraki pull him out of the water, Tyrion tells him he fucked up, then Dany burns him alive with her dragon.
>>
>>86171877

There hasn't been a reveal-spoiler as to what happens to Jamie yet. A few other faces we know will make it, but nothing's been leaked about The Golden Wonder himself.

As far as I know.
>>
They had their chance to kill him off in the last episode, but they saved him. If he will die, it won't be this season.

Honestly I feel like they made a point of him getting knocked out in the water so he can be captured by Tyrion and then he will eventually be convinced to fight for the "right" side.
>>
>>86172303

You might be on to something, but Jamie is one of the few characters who might literally die before joining Dany.

Don't forget that he killed her kin and is so madly lovestruck by his sister that I doubt anything could get him to turn tail.
>>
>>86171301
Jaime is Azor Ahai, and his Golden Hand will become Lightbringer when he uses it to kill Cersei
>>
>>86172552
He was "born" as Kingslayer in the smoke of King's Landing (which, being by the sea, also has a lot of salt in the air)
>>
>>86171301
>backstabbing sister fucking child murderer
>/ourguy/
uhm no
>>
He's already been punished for being a white male, so he's ok now according to grrm
>>
>>86172676
BACK TO LEBBIT
>>
File: 1502274437354.jpg (24KB, 347x323px) Image search: [Google]
1502274437354.jpg
24KB, 347x323px
>>86172676
>backstabbing
>still doesn't understand why he killed the king

mfw this season 1 pleb hasnt even bothered to wiki the books he can't read
>>
>>86171547
>he hasn't read the scripts
why even talk about things you know nothing about
>>
>>86172751
hello fellow bookbro.

i think he's going to end up killing cersei. she's getting on that mad king level. what do you think?
>>
No he kills cersei then kills himself because its pottery it rhymes.
>>
He'll almost certainly die because he's of the older generation. (For those who haven't - read the plan that Gurm wrote for the book series in the 90's - it's changed a lot, and then the books are different from the show, but the theme of this being about a new generation coming up probably still stands) however it seems like he'll probably be one of the last deaths in a super heroic way. I'd hazard a guess that he'll kill Cersei and the Night King before this thing is over.
>>
File: on to the end.jpg (4MB, 3150x1773px) Image search: [Google]
on to the end.jpg
4MB, 3150x1773px
>>86171301
he will die the way he lived. for what he loves. but this time not his family, but his country.
>>
>>86172751
>sworn to protect the guy you murder
>literally stab in the back
>this confuses the /pol/tard
just try to think for 5 seconds kiddo
>>
>>86171301
>He's dying this season
i dont think so they saved him from the dragon breath why would they kill him 2 episode later ?
>>
>>86173912
>obey orders like a a typical mouth breathing liberal
>pretend you are the higher being but can't fathom doing something away from a collective
>call other people stupid and mock them with meme team word mashing
Good job goyim.
>>
>>86171877
Why not speculate? Not everyone reads the scripts.
Speculating and discussing is part of the fun.
>>
>>86173912
>sworn to protect the weak and innocent
>guy in front of you is about to burn down a whole city full of them
>standing by and letting him do this makes sense to the nu-male
>>
>>86171507
>t. rapefugee
>>
If he died they wouldn't have bothered to show Bronn saving him, they would have just showed fire coming out of the dragon's mouth.

Here's what will happen.

>Dany saves him because Tyrion asked her to
>Dany saves him to use him as a hostage against Cersei
>Cersei refuses to give Dany a ransom for him
>somehow this makes Jamie switch break his honor again and switch sides because "feminism" or something
>>
>>86173912
go back to plebbit pls
>>
>>86176898
Except Jaime has been pretty openly disgusted by Cersei's behavior so I really don't see how his beloved sister and an actually kind (if retarded) ruler wouldn't be able to reasonably convince him.
>>
I think he's definitely going to die, but it's going to be something heroic
>>
File: fisk.jpg (191KB, 756x972px) Image search: [Google]
fisk.jpg
191KB, 756x972px
>>86171301
He went through all that character development all for nothing. He's been useless since he came back to his sister in season 4. He's been fucking sister-loving slave idiot all over again. He might as well die. I fucking love him but they destroyed the character by not respecting his development.
>>
>>86176898
>Dany saves him because Tyrion asked her to

She hates Tyrion's love for Jaime. She wants to kill him no matter what. Jaime might acutally be the cause of the distrust between Tyrion and Daenerys to grow further.
>>
>>86177186
if you mean killing his sister then getting incinerated is something heroic. This show is clearly trying to say chivalry and the old order is dead, women don't need knights and ideas like love are for idiots who will get cucked by chads who don't give a fuck. In some ways its a daring expose of modern female culture.
>>
>>86171507
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>86177186
He'll kill his sister then act as a battlefield commander against the White Walker and probably die fighting preferably against one of the Night Kings. Thats the most DABID can give him as far as heroic deaths go.
>>
>>86171563
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>86171577
>"good guy" or whatever that means to normies.
A good guy is someone who never acts on their own initiative, always defers to and protects those above him in the victimhood stack and takes care to reitarate all the talking points of the current political zeitgeist with no heed given to the historical/fictional setting. Literally every FUCKING WHITE MALE good guy over the past three decades.
>>
>>86172349
This

He's never gonna join mad king's child
>>
>>86173912
That oath goes out the window once the king decides he's gonna kill thousands of his own innocent people
>>
He'll probably be the one to kill Cersei - has the most emotional impact to it and it'll bring his Kingslayer arc full circle. They've been showing his increasing unease with Cersei's actions, and maybe she'll have some kind of final "If I can't have it, nobody can" kind of plan like the Mad King did.

The major doubtful point about this whole theory is his conversation with Olenna where he acknowledged he was too far gone with Cersei or whatever.
>>
File: 1502299827048.jpg (74KB, 850x559px) Image search: [Google]
1502299827048.jpg
74KB, 850x559px
>>86171301
One of the few GoT has managed to give a great character arc.
>>
>>86171456
>he doesn't have much of an agenda

When the whole Sad Puppies shitshow during Hugo awards blew up, Martin came out in full support of people who outright stated that people without proper political leaning will never have a chance in Hugo awards and that they will make sure to target their publishers. Not for the message or story of their books, but simply for their political leaning.

Not to mention that I fully expect twenty Drumptf inserts into the next book, because Martin had total meltdown after the election, worse than King or Rowling.
>>
>>86171413
Holy shit! He is the Drowned God!!!
>>
>>86171456
>GRRM is a hack but he doesn't have much of an agenda.
Uh...
>>
>>86174447
I'm not this guy, but being King's guard means you have to protect the king, not innocents

still, jaime did nothing wrong
>>
>>86178047
I don't believe you. I need sources, spoonfeed me.
>>
>>86178106
He was a knight, a noble and a veteran fighting bandits before kings guard
>>
DOES JIMMIE DIE OR DOES HE LIVE AND HAVE UNCOMFORTABLE CONVERSATIONS WITH HIS LONG LOST BROTHER?
Find out next time on Game of Thrones®
>>
>>86178078
And the valonqar
And the Prince that was promised
>>
>>86171301
https://twitter.com/funder/status/895634188912783360
>>
He's the best written character, but he still needs to die for destroying House Baratheon. Westeros would've been better prepared for Daenerys and her savages if he and Cersei weren't fucking around.
>>
>>86172349
I dont know, I think hes starting to hate cersei. cersei did the thing jamie killed the mad king for. she actually blew up the city with wildfire. he also didnt really want that blowjob. at this point hes kinda stuck and doesnt know what to do
>>
>>86171547

He has to kill his sister-lover before he can die.
>>
>>86173912
>mommy I posted my bait again
>>
>>86171301
There was some anon talking about all the parallels between Jaime and King Arthur or some shit and how he will likely end up on the throne at the end with Sansa as queen, just based on all the parallels between them. I don't know enough about history to know whether or not it's true but I know GRRM loves to base his characters off of historical figures. And considering how Jaime is my favorite character i'd like to see this ending. I won't mind if he dies though, as long as Dany doesn't win in the end.
>>
>>86171756
He's already had his "redemption" arc with brienne. But the show forgot about Jamie growing further away from cerseis influence over the span of like 3 episodes.
>>
>>86177715

This. His adventures in Dorne, his adventures in the Riverlands, all seem to have been in service of nothing. I don't know what they were thinking, except that they're the sort of hack writers who figure they can have him turn his coat on short notice when they need him to suddenly "develop" and rebel against his sister, rather than having it happen naturally and by degrees, over time.
>>
>>86173912
And soliders swear an oath to follow their officers orders, but are given the right to remove him from command.
>>
>>86171301
Calling it now

The carts of food that were torched by drogon will magically reappear as seized goods next episode. Just fucking watch.
>>
>>86183734

Arthur comes to a bad end, slain by a bastard son he failed to recognize or deal with. In essence he is done in by avoiding his problems, rather than dealing with them. That fits Jaime perfectly, but it isn't going to lead him to an end where he's king, even an unhappy one. My guess would be he kills Cersei and is killed in turn by her.
>>
>w-why didn't he run!

I fucking hate this show fanbase.
>>
how can you like this unlikeable awfully written dickhead
he's just an asshole
>>
>>86184304

>the max 15 carts of food that were burned were not the entire stock of the most bountiful land in westeros

woah!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
if you legit liked the last episode or even like anything about this fag and consider him "/ourguy/" you must either be a paid shill or mentally retarded

/got/ thread is garbage now
>>

D&D maybe but not Gurm.
>>
>>86184418
>max 15

She literally started burning the whole line until the last one. And even if those weren't all, she needs all the food she can get to feed 100 thousand savages.
>>
>>86184526

i guarantee you no more than 15(generous) carts of food were burned on camera so the idea that some carts were seized is entirely fine

you just want any reason to cry like the baby you are
>>
>>86171301
Implying Azor Jaime isn't immortal.
>>
>>86184591
>i guarantee you no more than 15(generous) carts of food were burned on camera so the idea that some carts were seized is entirely fine

Well you seem to be wrong cause I just watched it and they make sure to record her burning through a shitload of carts.
>>
>>86171301
Nah him and Cersei will die In each other's arms. All anyone keeps telling Jamie is that she will be his undoing. All Cersei says is that she does everything for her brother. All Jamie says is he will do anything for his sister.

It's like a prophecy at this point. And I think when it happens it's going to be super romantic
>>
>>86171456
>GRRM is a hack but he doesn't have much of an agenda.
He actually does, but it doesn't have anything to do with identity politics. He's a very vocal pacifist who usually works anti-war messages into his works. He's also said that the Others work as a metaphor for climate change.

The former point is seriously important for anyone who thinks he intends Dany to be the hero. It's not going to happen. Someone with the goal of conquering and maintaining power with a metaphor for nuclear weapons isn't a hero to him. The two most likely heroes are either Jaime (who lost his sword hand and has become less of a cocky fighter) and Jon (who's always reluctant to fight).
>>
>>86185503
Dany will learn in the climax that she can't rule with dragons, she has to rule with the love of the people and be a good queen and shit. The show will end with Dany setting her dragons free in Old Valyria and the people will come to accept her more after they're no longer afraid of being burned alive.
>>
>>86185690
Furthermore, Tyrion's arc will ultimately be one of convincing Dany to not be a conquering tyrant.
>>
>>86171301
He's living up until he kills his sister in the final season bc poetry.
>>
>>86171301
He bends the knee to dany you autist
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
34KB, 480x360px
GRRM is a huge environmentalist and has himself confirmed that the Others are a metaphor for climate change.

What will happen in the end is that the army of the Night King will overrun Westeros and a thousand-year winter will kill everyone, because they were too busy worrying about squabbles and didn't listen to people like Jon desperately telling them to ignore the politics for like two fucking seconds and deal with the existential crisis threatening not just the throne, but the existence of their people.

The titular "dream of spring" is, in fact, humanity's dying dream.

Why does everyone assume this series, of all series, will have a happy ending?
>>
>>86186032
>Why does everyone assume this series, of all series, will have a happy ending?
They haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>86171413
>'reborn among salt and smoke

The blackwater rush is freshwater senpai

Anyway has the rest of the season leaked yet or what?
>>
File: ! ! ! ! its.always.been.real..webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! ! its.always.been.real..webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>86171301
Jamie will be Azor Ahai(St.George).
He will be Valonqar and kill his sister/lover , kill eastern dragon and save Westeron(Europe) from snowkikes from the north.

Trully embodiemt of european hero from legends.
>>
Nah he's gonna get a redemption death next season

Kills Cersei this season, gets sent to join the Night's Watch, dies a heroic death while fighting the white walkers.
>>
Is he really gonna kill Cersei?
Remember when he said he would have gone to war for Cersei's cunt?

He pretty much triggered the whole story by pushing Bran out the window.

Even after he supposed redemption arc with Brienne he still raped Cersei and threatened to splatter Edmure's baby son.

Jaime knows pretty much what happened at the Sept of Baelor and that Cersei drove Tomnen to suicide.
>>
>>86172676
>backstabbing sister fucking child murderer
LITERALLY OURGUY
you can fuck right off
>>
>>86171301
Considering that in this show a character either dies or has yet to die, I think this is a real missed opportunity to kill him off. Now there's a chance he's going to get some awful death scene, perhaps even worse than Stannis'.
>>
>>86189156
Stannis didn't have the worst death scene. The worst death scene was Roose Bolton. Absolutely terrible and underwhelming considering the character.
>>
he'll get captured and tyrion will set him free.
>>
>>86173896
lmao

your shitty churchill got fucked by turks in gallipolie

SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
>>
>>86188884
>Jaime knows pretty much what happened at the Sept of Baelor and that Cersei drove Tomnen to suicide.
Does he? We know that Cersei's official explanation was that it was an accident. Jaime knows that Aerys had wildfire stashed all over the city, and other characters' reactions to wildfire shows that it's probably at least a little unstable. Consider that there isn't open revolt against Cersei, it seems like most people bought that explanation; the only indication we have that some people think it was Hot Pie saying it was a conspiracy theory he didn't know if he believed.

Maybe he'll start wondering now that he knows Olenna killed Joffrey and has a better idea of what Cersei is capable of doing out of spite.
>>
>>86172552
>kill Cersei

This will unironically happen in show.
>>
whatever your opinion of it is, you gotta admit, Coster-Waldau is a great fucking actor.
>>
>>86186032
>GoT is just a prequel
>HBO and GRRM sells the license to Disney

please God make this happen
>>
>>86180884

Yep. Its a shame its so obvious. But it still works so well that its ok.

> Killing Mad King burdened him
> Killing Cersei will set him free
>>
>>86178078

> Jamie wakes up as Drowned God

Note on drowned god religion:
> "The religion also encourages paying the "iron price" instead of the "gold price" -- that is, it is better not to pay or trade for possessions, but to take them by force from the hands of dead enemies."

Jamie goes back to KL.
> Cersei is totally out of gold after paying debt to Iron Bank
> Bank will no longer fund Lannisters as they have ended their relationship. Tywin was careful to NEVER fall for this mistake
> Jamie Lannister (Gold) must fight Iron Bank (Iron).
> i.e. Gold price vs. Iron Price

> Jamie kills Cersei when she is desperate and mad - reliving killing the mad king. This time however it sets him free rather than burdening him.
> He has killed the "Lannisters"
> He goes for the Iron Price and ......... takes on the Iron Bank? The Iron Bank will end up funding Dany. So they are at war against Lannisters. He becomes first ever to make Iron Bank pay Iron Price
>>
>>86192291
does golden company fit there somewhere
>>
i miss tywin
>>
>>86192291

holy FUCK

> Within this belief system, the Drowned God is locked in an eternal struggle against the Storm God.
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Drowned_God

Jamie is Drowned God
Dany is Storm God

it just works so fucking well
>>
>>86192380
The Valyrian words for lord and light are also almost identical to the words for gold and hand so Lord of Light could actually mean Golden Hand.

Jaime might be more than one god.
>>
>>86192540

> The Drowned God is believed by the Faceless Men of Braavos to be one of the aspects of the Many-Faced God.[2]

Yes.
>>
>>86171301
oh come on anon
GRRM in all his genius has lead them down a path where they saw Jaime forced to slay another "mad king" and just after it became obvious in the pled mind he finished it. Yes: he's dead.
>>
>>86192540

> The statue of a man with a lion's head stands nearby.

A man with a Lion's head is one of the faces of the Many-Faced-God
>>
>>86186032
beautiful anon, beautiful
I've always seen it as fire and ice killing anything in between and ultimately, like anti-matter, exploding, leaving nothing left. Similarly all the politics will have meant nothing.

just death and peace
>>
So who else aside from Euron has ever ventured into old Valyria? Also what are the chances Euron uses the horn in the show and survives?
>>
>>86193155
Azor Ahai tries to use the heart of a lion to forge Lightbringer.
>>
File: chadthunder.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
>>86171301

He's not /myguy/. He's just another faggot white Chad who all the women love and want his cock. Probably never hits the gym, because he's got HEIGHT FACE FRAME. Fuck this piece of shit. I hope the Arabs from the Essos mount his head on a pike.
>>
Azor Ahai is the big bad, so it has to be Dany
>>
>>86193382
She never died
>>
>>86171301
>tried to kill Bran
definitely not our guy
>>
>>86193356
did somebody get his head shoved down a toilet at lunch again today?
>>
>>86193155

> The Lion of Night is a god in Yi Ti. The Faceless Men believe that is just another representation of the Many-Faced God.[1] There is a statue of it in the House of Black and White which is most commonly visited by rich men.[2]

Different Gods have different people visiting them. Rich people visit the Lion Head God.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Lion_of_Night

> When first entering the House, Arya Stark notes the statue of a man with a lion's head seated on the throne, carved on ebony.[4]
>>
>>86192540

> Valyrian words for lord and light are aeksio and onos. However, Valyrian words for gold and hand are aeksion and ondos.

https://www.inverse.com/article/32330-crazy-game-of-thrones-theory-jaime-lannister-azor-ahai-prince-that-was-promised
>>
>>86193829
I'd believe it but Jaime wasn't a main character in the first books and in the synopsis he's pretty much Cersei and himself combined
>>
>>86193465

> murdered king
> to save a city

> fucked up Bran
> to stop the secret getting out and his whole family killed by Robert

Whenever he killed or hurt, it was to save more lives. He is an Effective Altruist!
>>
>>86193465
Bran warged Jaime to do it
>>
>>86184096
This really pisses me off. He basically went back to Cersei for no reason to be her bitch. What the fuck
>>
>>86177149
Did you not watch the interaction at Highgarden?
>>
>>86192291
>>86192380

Another connection between Lannisters and Drowned God.

> However, several millennia ago, King Harmund II Hoare married a woman of House Lannister and converted to the Faith of the Seven, or rather his own bizarre interpretation of it. In this interpretation, Harmund believed that there were actually eight gods, the Seven and the Drowned God, and he is said to have decreed that "a statue of the Drowned God should be raised at the door of every sept" in the Iron Islands.
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Drowned_God
>>
>>86171301

Why is there so much speculation in this thread? The plot of the entire season was leaked last year and so far has been completely accurate

>Jaime and Bronn escape
>Jaime goes with Cersei to see wight captured by Jon & co
>Cersei refuses to send help north
>Jaime is disgusted
>season ends with Jaime riding north
>>
>>86193918

> This cycle will eventually lead to the fulfillment of the Valonqar and Nissa Nissa/AA prophecies in the same act – the death of Cersei at the hand of Jaime.

apologies for posting reddit but this is the source of the "gold hand" = "lord of light" theory. https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/6dx676/spoilers_main_ive_been_working_on_a_theory_about/
>>
>>86195216

We are speculating on next season. Only a few episodes left of this one.

Jamie MUST kill Cersei IMO but its not happening this season.
>>
>>86195349
Goldhand would be Lightbringer I'd think? but yeah I'm hoping myself it's the case.

nothing you can do about plebbit, stupid Westeros.org lost all their theories when they switched from their comfy website design to the new shit one.
>>
>>86195216
But Jon and co haven't captured a wight. To do so in the three episodes left this season would seem to be way too long a trip to make in the span of three eps, as he'd have to get Dany's blessing to leave, go back to the nroth, confront the army of the dead, capture a wight, go back south, meet up with cersei and jaime fucking somehow without any previous setup for this meeting...
>>
>>86195461

I cant get lightbringer to work in anyway in the translators.

https://lingojam.com/EnglishtoValyrianTranslator
>>
>>86195490

They literally do it. A party of 7 or so including the Hound and Robert Baratheon's bastard who wields a hammer.
Dany flies in to save them at one point. Then she fucks up and a dragon is killed and gets turned into an ice dragon.
Uncle Benjen saves Jon. And one of their party dies.
>>
>>86195693
Well ok, don't see how a hand would be AA. Maybe Jaime will rightly go down as Ser Goldenhand The Just
>>
File: 1502290351290.jpg (484KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502290351290.jpg
484KB, 1920x1080px
He ain't dying till season 8. At the end of this season he rides up North by himself. No longer leading the Lannister army and no longer a Kingsguard he is just a Knight heading off to the finale battle by himself.
>>
>>86195349
>>86195847

> The Drowned God himself is believed to have brought flame from the sea and sailed the world with fire and sword.

This implies Jamie gets lightbringer (the red flaming sword) from the act of drowning or by picking something up from under water?

Be on the lookout for when he leaves the sea next episode...
>>
>>86195849
Where is he going? Who is he fighting?
>>
>>86195847
>don't see how a hand would be AA.
The hand isn't. If the title "Lord of Light" is really just a mistranslated, then it's not actually a title, and could just be a description of a person with a golden hand, which Jamie has.
>>
>>86195849

Thats pretty Azor Ahai of him, isnt it

Maybe he picked up the sword and realised his destiny. Like how Rhaegar did
>>
>>86195929
yeah that's why I said he'll go down as Ser Goldenhand, aka Ser Lord of Light
>>
The languages are only in the books, you know. The term azor ahai isn't even in the show. They won't hinge a major plot point off something never said in the show. It's entirely possible the show and the books diverge.
>>
>>86195883
The White Walkers... up north...

He's convinced by the finale epsiode this season that fighting the White Walkers is all that matters and is utterly digusted when Cersei claims she doesn't give a fuck and plans on using them to her advantage. He tells her fuck off, grabs his sword and longcoat and heads up north .
>>
>>86171301
>>86171301
Why isn't the Dothraki behind Jaime attacking him.

He's just hanging out.
>>
>>86196244
They call him The Prince That Was Promised and have used Valyrian as a plot point to mention the term is genderless in translation
>>
Goyims, Do you think Cersei will take another loan and hire mercenaries from distant lands?
>>
>>86196646
The Golden Company will betray her and Aegon will take over as ruler of Kings Landing and then marry Dany and Jon as his brother aunt wives
>>
What were the Lannister's thoughts and relationship with Rhaegar like? I hear that Cersei and Jaime liked him? I thought Jaime hated targs though, and he did let his dad kill Rhaegars kids.
>>
>>86173231
Not him, but that's what it's shaping up like in the books. Seems like the show was getting there, but has now veered off a bit.
>>
>>86196896
Jon is Aegon in the series.
>>
>>86196275

The problem is that he needs to stab Cersei through the heart with a sword in order to transform it into Lightbringer before fighting the white walkers

But this wasnt in the leak. It will be a bloody pain for him to go all the way there and all the way back just to stab her. But we do have teleporting now so maybe it will work out fine
>>
>>86197112

Im not him again but he has to stab Cersei with a sword according to this theory that I believe:

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/6dx676/spoilers_main_ive_been_working_on_a_theory_about/

I already was certain he would kill her as its just the ultimate direction of the entire arc. He HAS to kill her.

And if the Drowned God stuff posted here is correct, he will get the sword from the water that he is currently drowning in.
>>
>>86197112

Fuck this shit is so good:
Another prophecy of ASOIAF is that of the Valonqar. When she was a girl, Cersei Lannister visited Maggy the Frog, who told her that all of her children would die, and that Cersei would die at the hands of the Valonqar. Valonqar is the word for "little brother" in High Valyrian. Cersei has long-believed Tyrion to be the Valonqar. However, I believe Jaime is not only the Valonqar, but in the same act he will fulfill the Valonqar and Nissa Nissa prophecies. Evidence shows that these two prophesies are linked.
After the deaths of her children, Cersei has openly contemplated whether she could have prevented the their deaths. She wonders if Maggy the Frog's prophesies were accurate. Cersei understands that, if the Valonqar prophecy is true, she could not have changed their fate. If Maggy the Frog's prophecy is true, she would not feel responsible for their deaths.
For this reason, when Cersei realizes Jaime is the Valonqar, she would be in both "anguish and ecstasy" in dying due to her understanding that the prophecy holds and her children were marked for death. Her death will bring her relief, even joy. Who else would be in “ecstasy” during death? In my opinion, this fact cohesively links Cersei, Nissa Nissa, & the Valonqar prophecies.
>>
>>86171301
He should've been killed by the dragon fire. Would've been a perfect GoT ending and a nice end to his character: dying on the battlefield.
>>
>Jaime drowns with all that heavy armor on
>Bronn pulls out his dead body
>Arya steals his face and kills Cersei
>Ayra takes Widow's Wail (Cat was widowed)
>>
>>86195461

> In his dreams Jaime always had two hands; one was made of gold, but it worked just like the other. --AFFC, Jaime
>>
>>86199042
>Jaime drowns

Are you retarded? The lake is not even deep, he also wouldn't drown with all the weight distributed around his body.
>>
>>86199097
>he also wouldn't drown with all the weight distributed around his body.
This. Plate armor actually isn't as cumbersome as most people seem to think it is. There are plenty of videos out there of people doing all kinds of shit in full kit, including swimming.

I thought it seemed pretty obvious that he and Bronn would be able to escape by following the river downstream.
>>
>>86199174
okay that is reasonable. just trying to think of a way to kill of Jaime because OP's reasoning
>>
>>86171301
>first episode ends with him clapping cersei's ass from behind
>latest episode ends with Drogon fucking Jaime's face

really makes you think
>>
>>86171547
you're dumb
>>
>>86171301
him, the hound, and the mercenary guy are pretty much the only good characters
>>
>>86188150
All i remember from the leaks is Euron gets whacked.
>>
>>86188272
thats his aunt u mong
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.