[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck doesn't the government give all their troops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: peabrain.jpg (37KB, 220x313px) Image search: [Google]
peabrain.jpg
37KB, 220x313px
Why the fuck doesn't the government give all their troops the equipment that the Avengers have?
Why does the entire world rely on a tiny team of some faggots, each with different powers and technology, when they could just give troops the same technology in larger numbers and better training?
This is why I'll never understand capeshit.
>>
>>86171144
Most soldiers prefer using regular guns instead of arrows, electric sticks and metal wings. The only avenger tech that would make sense to mass produce would be Ant-man and Tony's suits but those aren't government property
>>
File: loading.gif (89KB, 360x420px) Image search: [Google]
loading.gif
89KB, 360x420px
>>86171357
I'm pretty sure that if a metal wing or electric stick design existed, and was as easy to use as portrayed in those movies, the US army would be all over that shit. In WW1 most soldiers weren't used to tanks, yet they learned how to use them just fine. It's called progress.
>>
>>86171144

You want to give some asshole red neck who only enlisted to have access to the PX and perpetual welfare an Iron Man suit?
>>
>>86171554
Yes, if you want to win the big battle
>>
>>86171144
This was the plot of Iron Man 2 tho and it backfired when the contractor they hired to replicate Tony Starks gear was dodgy as fuck
>>
>>86171607

To be fair, they are all dodgy as fuck.

Look at Tony in IM1.
>>
>>86171607
get a non shit contractor then
>>
>>86171515
Falcon mentions in Cap 2 that he has experience using metal wings when he was in the Air Force. And if IRC Rumlow had used an electric stick when he was working with SHIELD, so the US government is equipping their soldiers with high tech shit
>>
>>86171808

He was part of a single unit and the only survivor.

The project was scrapped.
>>
>super soldier serum is lost and they haven't managed to recreate it properly, shield is difficult to recreate as well
>There are dozens of Hulk clones but they get forgotten about because the whole concept is stupid
>Asgardian technomagic is superior, mortalet m idgardians can't compete
>Wakanda has a vibranium monopoly and they don't share
>Wanda is a filthy gypsy mutie
>The Vision cries alot, you don't need superpowers for that
>in-universe most people don't know how Spider-Man got his powers, but all his villains are failed science experiments like him
>Pym and Stark don't want the government with their tech, War Machine is a compromise
>>
>>86171144
>Why does the entire world rely on a tiny team of some faggots,
The Avengers are their last resort, not their only line of defense. SHIELD used to handle most international threats until they got ousted for being neo-Nazi's
>>
>>86171896
It probably got scrapped because equipping your average soldier with metal bird wings wasn't very reliable, and Sam is an anomaly. Still the fact the project existed proves my point that the Avengers aren't the only ones with high tech weaponry.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.