[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok boys, about to subject myself pic related for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: ghostbusters.png (131KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.png
131KB, 220x326px
Ok boys, about to subject myself pic related for the first time so that I can watch the Plinkett review afterward. Just how bad is it?
>>
>>86169304
"Desperately trying to be funny" kind of bad. Just like Jack AAAAAAAIDS Moby, but even worse!
>>
Really bad. It's nothing but a series of sketches loosely stitched together by a flimsy story. All the women act the same except the black lady is more stereotypically black. Jokes are carelessly thrown out as quick as possible just to see whatever shit sticks to the wall.
>>
Do you remember the 1983 remake of a film, which despite being nominated for a Razzie, has become a cult classic?
>>
>>86169515
?
>>
>>86169304
>watching a bad film so that you can watch some equally shitty e-celeb's video
Good grief, I didn't realize people worshipped shitty e-celebs this much.
>>
>>86169304
watch it at least 2x while shitposting and you'll probably survive
>>
>>86169576
This. Have some self respect, OP.
>>
>>86169576
Man, it's not like that. I just think his reviews have been good for a laugh thus far, but realize I'll probably get more out of the jokes if I watch it first.

Basically the only reason to watch GoT at this point, while we're at it. Like, the memes are just funnier because I understand the source.
>>
>>86169304
I've never watched it because it looked like shit based on the trailer and everything else. I watched Plinkett's review of it yesterday now definitely not watching it.

If anything, I'll probably watch the review again. Same with Star Wars Episodes I-III, I just watch the Plinkett review, not the actual movies.
>>
>>86169724
Nobody besides brainless cucks and retards watches GoT past S3, unironically or otherwise.
>>
>>86169760
Well fuck. I guess I should've just done that. Honestly, I'm like 30 minutes in here, and it's just terribly boring.
>>
File: haha-i-get-that-reference.jpg (58KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
haha-i-get-that-reference.jpg
58KB, 334x393px
>>86169724
>Like, the memes are just funnier because I understand the source.

You're like the purest form of reddit cancer. How old are you? 16?
>>
>>86169304
That depends on how you feel about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A76LFGvmbXM
>>
>>86169760
>Same with Star Wars Episodes I-III, I just watch the Plinkett review, not the actual movies.
You've NEVER seen the Star Wars prequels? This really puts the shitposting into perspective. Plebs who have never actually watched them.
>>
>>86169304
It's bad in a very cringy and poorly edited way, but it wouldn't have been as noticed if it was called anything but Ghostbusters. There are way worse movies, but using a popular franchise and doing what they did makes it stand out a lot.
>>
>>86169760
Please be bait. You intentionally spend your precious time watching shit you know sucks to be "in on the joke"?

FYI I would never subject myself to GB16 or new GoT but I get the memes here just fine. They're not terribly complicated.
>>
HEY GUYS REMEMBER SCARFACE?!!
>>
>>86169944
I want to destroy it.
>>
File: 1490355723776.jpg (44KB, 691x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490355723776.jpg
44KB, 691x720px
>>86170411
Sai halo to malil fa!
>>
>>86169372

Nothing is unfunnier than jack desu.
>>
File: 1467691955506.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467691955506.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Every scene is twice as long as it should be because of the shitty improv. It's pretty excruciating to watch.
>>
>>86169944
Seriously though why the fuck is everyone dancing in that shitty film
>>
>>86169944
I will never understand Kristen Wiig's appeal. She has to be the most bland actress to ever come out of SNL with a movie career.
>>
>>86169944
Stop dancing!
>>
>>86169963
I've seen the prequels as a kid. Episode I came out when I was 9 and I liked it. I thought the second one was boring and by the time the third one came out I knew better. I rewatched the first one a couple of times when I was younger, the pod race was cool.

>>86170098
>Please be bait. You intentionally spend your precious time watching shit you know sucks to be "in on the joke"?
No, I watch it because I find it funny. I don't care about "being in on the joke" on an internet message board.

>>86169795
Yeah, I don't really watch remakes. What's the point if I have seen the original?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.