[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it bother anyone that all the male main characters are designed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 57

File: game-of-thrones-queens-1024x539.png (494KB, 700x370px) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones-queens-1024x539.png
494KB, 700x370px
Does it bother anyone that all the male main characters are designed to be broken and non-threatening?

>crippled child (Bran)
>inbred cripple (Jamie)
>old disfigured cripple (Davvos)
>disfigured PTSD (Hound)
>bastard (Jon)
>dwarf (Tyrion)
>beta eunuch (Greyworm)
>beta eunuch 2 (Theon)
>bald beta eunuch (Varys)
>beta orbiter extraordinaire (Jorah)
>fat nerd beta (Sam)
>idiot manipulator (Littlefinger)

Meanwhile, look at the female leads
>powerful queen (Cersei)
>powerful queen (Dany)
>powerful queen (Sansa)
>powerful queen (Lady Mormont)
>powerful queen (Ellaria)
>powerful queen (Yara)
>powerful queen (Olenna)
>powerful assassin (Arya)

No cripples or eunuchs or dwarves or bastards. All perfect.

Is there a single masculine good guy in the entire show?
Maybe Bronn, but he will probably die soon. Also, I wouldn’t call him powerful in the least.
>>
>muh goodies
>muh baddies
stick to fucking Garfield.
>>
>>86161165
I'm not talking about good/bad, I'm talking about ANY male characters
>>
>>86161165
>>86161438

I guess we have Euron, but he's just Joffrey 2.0. Newcomer who's meant to come off as crazy and will die to make the audience cheer.
>>
Jamie isn't inbred, I'm not sure what you're talking about calling Davos disfigured, Yara, Olenna, Sansa, Arya and Lady Mormont aren't queens.

Brienne is arguably the character who gets kicked around physically and emotionally the most in the show; Dany started as literally a sex slave and failed and fucked up for three solid seasons, Ellaria just got her entire family fucking wiped out, Sansa has been a chew toy for the last two seasons as well.

Do you actually watch this show?
>>
>>86161799
>I guess we have Euron, but he's just Joffrey 2.0. Newcomer who's meant to come off as crazy and will die to make the audience cheer.

Euron is an obvious Heel character. Like Ramsay, he's just hyped and allowed to get in a few underhanded wins before the Face defeats him. The Fookin Legend was similar.
>>
The night king is alpha as fuck tho
>>
qyburn is based, hound is based
oh wait, how much screen time have they gotten this season?
>>
>>86161127
Naa.
I'm okay with feminists expressing their right to free-speech.
Especially when I can choose whether or not to listen to them.

This time I have chosen to tolerate them for the sake of titties, fighting and medieval fantasy
Sure as shit won't be buying any products or merch though.
>>
>>86162029
Cersei is power mad and bound to be killed at some point. Arya is mentally broken and will have her comeuppance. Dany won't rule the 7 kingdoms and will sacrifice herself in season 8. Ellaria and Olena are dead. Lady Mormont is irrelevant. Yara will die at some point.

Only Sansa could come out of it as a powerful ruler of the North
>>
>BENDTHEKNEEBENDTHEKNEEBENDTHEKNEEBENDTHEKNEEBENDTHEKNEEBENDTHEKNEEBENDTHEKNEEBENDTHEKNEEBENDTHEKNEEBENDTHEKNEE
>>
>>86161940
>Jamie isn't inbred,
Maybe he meant incestuous

>I'm not sure what you're talking about calling Davos disfigured
Missing fingers

>Yara, Olenna, Sansa, Arya and Lady Mormont aren't queens.
But they are YAS SLAY QUEENs

>Brienne is arguably the character who gets kicked around physically and emotionally the most in the show
Yes, I would certainly argue with that claim.

>Dany started as literally a sex slave and failed and fucked up for three solid seasons, Ellaria just got her entire family fucking wiped out, Sansa has been a chew toy for the last two seasons as well.
I won't contest these, but will point out that these characters are always portrayed as just and rightous in their actions or victims in their defeats.
>>
>>86162073
>qyburn based
really? he's just a creepy butler, what is based about him?
>>
>>86161127
>>powerful queen (Yara)
Thats cute
>>
>>86162196
>I won't contest these, but will point out that these characters are always portrayed as just and rightous in their actions or victims in their defeats.

See what you want to see. I saw a brutal and treacherous bitch since that fakeout slave deal in Astapor.

This woman deserves to die as much as any other man in her position
>>
>>86161127
/pol/'s really showing their insecurity levels tonight, huh

>look at this one bad aspect of all the male characters
>now look at this one positively portrayed aspect of female characters
>muh FEMINISM and muh SEXIST ROASTIES REEEEE
you guys should go into the special olympics with all these mental gymnastics
>>
File: how_it_happened.jpg (967KB, 4621x2914px) Image search: [Google]
how_it_happened.jpg
967KB, 4621x2914px
>>86161127
>>
all the characters are overcoming some kind of disadvantage, like being a bastard or a dwarf
being a woman is inherently a disadvantage in medieval times, so the women don't need anything extra to overcome
>>
>>86161127
>t. brainlet
>>
>>86161940
>Jamie isn't inbred
All Lannisters are, pay attention

>I'm not sure what you're talking about calling Davos disfigured
Forgot his fingerless hand?

>Yara, Olenna, Sansa, Arya and Lady Mormont aren't queens.
Yara was voted queen by half the Greyjoys + Theon, Olenna was obviously a queen (are you retarded?), Sansa is queen of the North (if not now, then when Jon dies), Lady Mormont controls the Mormonts, and I never said Arya was a queen, but she is portrayed as the best assassin/swordfighter in the world who can do no wrong

You are arguing semantics. The point is all those women have more power than anyone else, with minimal to non-existent flaw. Compare them to the male cast, who are the opposite of perfect; disfigured, crippled, ugly, deformed, castrated - the only way a progressive audience could identify with a white male. An actual masculine male (such as Euron) is considered too threatening to audiences and must be killed off.

>Brienne is arguably the character who gets kicked around physically and emotionally the most in the show; Dany started as literally a sex slave and failed and fucked up for three solid seasons, Ellaria just got her entire family fucking wiped out, Sansa has been a chew toy for the last two seasons as well.
Yes, all those are underdog stories, designed to uplift the characters to moral superiority.

And isn't it funny how all those characters you mentioned made it through all those hardships with no physical blemishes to show for it?

>Do you actually watch this show?
Yes. Do you?
>>
File: ourguy.jpg (251KB, 1024x1639px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.jpg
251KB, 1024x1639px
>Jamie
>cucked the most powerful man in Westeros
>fucks his own sister, even in front of their dead son
>big strong independent womyn like Brienne become weak at the knees in his presence
>saved the people of King's Landing from Targ shit genocide even tho it would destroy his reputation forever
>responsible for what is clearly the bravest and most selfless act of heroism in the whole show, charging a dragon
Yeah, Jamie is just some dumb nu-male cripple. >No cripples or eunuchs or dwarves or bastards. All perfect.
Danny is infertile and got her husband killed because she trusted a fucking Gypsie to heal him. Cersei will never have anymore children, and got herself walked through King's Landing naked and shit thrown at her by the High Sparrow she released. Sansa is a rape doll. Brienne is a dyke, everyone still thinks Arya is a boy, Lady Arryn was a freak. The female characters are actually horribly incompetent and stupid, but turbo normies just see Danny burning white males alive so she's QUEEEEN YAAAAS!
>>
>>86162442
So no love for female dwarves, female bastards, female cripples? They can just fuck off and die.

You're probably a first world white cis woman for saying that. Uuurgh, your privilege is literally oozing
>>
>>86162231
More powerful than Theon, the actual heir.
>>
>>86162519
i'm a guy
i'm not saying it's a good thing, just explaining why the men have it real rough while the women are just women. Most of Cersei's POV is about how powerless she feels as a woman because her destiny is constantly decided by men, and she's one of the most powerful women in the series.
brienne's got her whole thing going so that's one woman with an extra disadvantage i guess
>>
File: 1502319366667.png (388KB, 826x902px) Image search: [Google]
1502319366667.png
388KB, 826x902px
>>86161127
Meh, the point of this part of the conflict is that all the strong men have already died fighting in endless wars so now all that is left are the secondary measures of rulership (women). I mean the SJW shit is unreal with the stronk women memes but it's George RR Martin, his entire book series reads like a sissy/scat fetish fantasy world from /tg/
>>
>>86162610
She's probably Euron's sex slave now.
>>
>>86162501
Wtf I love Jamie now
how based can one man get?
>>
>ALL MEN MUST DIE
>>
File: dothraki_se7ep4.webm (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
dothraki_se7ep4.webm
1MB, 426x240px
SAVE THE WEST
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
Jaime is /ourguy/
>>
>>86162610
I'm pretty sure the point of Theon is just to have a character who is so pathetic everyone hates him. He's probably going to either have a Gollum/Smeagol unintentional redemption moment or Martin's going to be a prick and just let him die pathetic and miserable to be "grimdark bruv"
>>
>>86162631
nah the theme in ASOIAF is that the pretty knights of summer get killed or disfigured and the tough men survive winter

in GOT they've just translated it to kill all the strong men and leave the weak feminised ones
>>
>>86162308
>See what you want to see. I saw a brutal and treacherous bitch since that fakeout slave deal in Astapor.
You see that, but the writers don't. The target audience doesn't.

Watch the behind-the-scenes videos. Watch the reaction videos on youtube.

Us viewers that don't cheer for Dany are in the vast minority. That's why it's so wrong. That's the point of this thread.
>>
It's stupid as well because they just keep alienating more viewers

Niggers don't like GOT because the cast is 100% white except the slaves and servants. Now guys don't like it because the only male characters left are dwarfs, cucks and eunichs, there is anyone for the average guy to root for

As this point it feels purely a show for white middle class feminist women and their beta pets
>>
File: 1291332961130.jpg (67KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
1291332961130.jpg
67KB, 864x717px
>>86161127
War makes cripples and psychos out of those who fight in it and after everything is over women are left to rule over the pieces. That's just reality not muh sjw propagander.
>>
>>86162785
there isn't anyone*
>>
>>86162785
jon, davos, and tyrion at the very least
>>
>deeply flawed boy who perseveres
>loving but wary man who has had to make hard choices in the past
>repentful man who serves loyally
>tough on the oustide, but sensitive and caring man
>man who never wanted the fame, but his good heart always has people supporting him
>intelligent man despite physical disfigurement
>strong man with a soft heart
>man who tries his best to fight through his past
>strong man with a soft heart
>man with a soft heart
>faggot

>crazy murderous queen
>crazy murderous queen
>crazy molested queen
>overplaying her hand queen
>crazy murderous queen
>crazy brother-fucker queen
>old
>crazy murderous girl
>>
>>86162801
True Dat
T. Germany, June 1945
>>
>>86162785
Where did this mentality come from that you need to relate to the characters on screen to enjoy a product? This is the dumbest fucking shit

>niggers don't like it cause everyone's white
Almost every black guy I know loves it

>guys don't like it because the only males left are inept
This is not true and most of my male friends and coworkers love the show. The only ones who don't are betas who complain about the same stupid shit you're complaining about right now.
>>
>>86162859
This is also true I guess but I was thinking more about the medieval reality since ASOIAF is loosely based on War of Roses.
>>
>>86162702
>pretty knights of summer get killed or disfigured and the tough men survive winter
* Tough women apparently. It's also the exact opposite since all the strong men are either beheaded or killed at a wedding. That, or they get killed by their midget son, die in the field of battle, get killed by a shadow monster, or MUH DRAGONS
>>
>>86162494
>"All Lannisters" are inbred
What are you talking about? Incest is a Targaeryan thing that Westerosi culture finds disgusting and fucked up. Jaime and Cersei are deviants, not the norm.
>Davos's hand
the OP said Davos was "disfigured, crippled"; calling someone 'crippled' because they were partially maimed is rather extreme but I figured that was what OP meant. I have no idea why he threw 'disfigured' in there, the word literally refers to facial scarring.
>The point is all those women have more power than anyone else, with minimal to non-existent flaw.
Hahaha what? I'll leave aside Lyanna Mormont who's barely even a character; Dany, Sansa and Arya have made some pretty shady decisions, both to survive and also for revenge which is not portrayed positively or heroically. Olenna is a Machiavellian bitch who tries to destroy the Lannisters and gets wrekt.

You know who's still spotless? Who's the most pure-hearted true blue hero in the show? Jon Snow, a ~white male~ who's true love was FRIDGED to teach him a harsh lesson, who died for his principals and then literally got to come back because he's da fuqqen CHOSEN ONE. Who told off Danaerys when she asked him to bow and got rewarded for it.

Wowee what misandrist propaganda.
>>
>>86162832
Jon isn't really a character for guys, he's a brooding pretty boy who loses his virginity to a hideous ginger girl, he's tumblr girl bait

Davos and Tyrion are guy characters but they've basically been irrelevant season 5, they don't do anything anymore
>>
>>86162801
>War makes cripples and psychos out of those who fight in it and after everything is over women are left to rule over the pieces.
...No that's definitely SJW propoganda. The post war world is ruled by the men who won the war.
>>
>>86162320
>one bad aspect
>literally every main male character has either had their testicles removed, hands cut off, disfigured at birth, subordinate to a female leader, or literally stabbed to death

>meanwhile, Cersei GOT HER HAIR CUT

You are blind if you can't see that all female leaders besides Cersei are portrayed as righteous and chosen by the people. Every single one. Even a fucking child.

>>86162442
>being a woman is inherently a disadvantage in medieval times, so the women don't need anything extra to overcome

>90% of the female leads become queens
>disadvantage
>>
File: 1471764250470.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1471764250470.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>86162977
>hideous ginger girl
>>
>>86162977
Jon is also the secret role model for every nu-male beta orbiter : can speak for himself (while they can't) yet respectful of women (what they all pretend to be, just to get good boy points and hopefully pussy tickets)

Also, Euron is MGTOW : the character
>>
>>86162995
>You are blind if you can't see that all female leaders besides Cersei are portrayed as righteous and chosen by the people.
Yara wasn't chosen by the Ironborn...? That's why she left.
>>
>>86162977
fair point about jon. i still like him but i can see where you're coming from.
oh and i forgot jaime and maybe bronn, although they have the same relevance problem as davos and tyrion. looks like they'll all be getting more time now that stuff's condensing though.

>>86162995
i mean half those women died and all the male characters reach high places too.
like overall women have less agency and more barriers to achieving power because noblewomen are just used to forge political alliances via marriage
>>
>>86162501
Dude, that's my point.

In order to atone for his manliness, Jamie had to ruin his reputation forever (kings kingslayer), get his hand cut off (the only thing he knew how to do), lose his children, and show the utmost possible heroism by facing a dragon one-on-one.

Only now is he allowed to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the other female goodies.

Just watch, Jamie will now start to fight for Dany, so the audience is allowed to like him finally.
>>
The problem with this show is that the writers are terrified of giving their female characters any flaws
>>
>>86162637
Euron is a bad guy though. You aren't supposed to identify with him.

Yara will either escape or die a heroes death. No one will cry for Euron, the only manly man left in the show.
>>
>>86163167
>yfw when Jaime kills his sister for Dany
>yfw when he gets to stay in the Queensguard
>yfw he gets to slay dragon kween when she goes full targ, and becomes kingslayer not twice but thrice.
>yfw no face
>>
>>86162699
Now imagine a female Smeagol.

See, they would never do it. Female characters can't be shown to be low as male characters.
>>
>>86163215
>aren't supposed
Too much of a cuck you mean? Euron is my role model
>>
File: 1501272645029m.jpg (69KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501272645029m.jpg
69KB, 1024x576px
>>86162977
>hideous ginger girl
>>
>>86162699
he already had his redemption arc when he rescued Jeyne/Sansa
>>
>>86163088
>>86163270
Ygritte is fucking nasty, get some taste
>>
>>86163310
Eh I'm biased because I like gingers
>>
>>86163328
regardless of her hair colour, she is an ugly girl
>>
>>86163274
Who he then abandoned, like he abandoned his sister
>>
>>86162956
>Dany, Sansa and Arya have made some pretty shady decisions
BUT THEY'RE NOT PORTRAYED AS SHADY, THAT'S THE POINT
THEY'RE PORTRAYED AS HEROIC

DANY BURNING PEOPLE ALIVE AND ALL THE FOOD IS SHOWN AS JUST AND RIGHTEOUS

PEOPLE ARE CHEERING
>>
>>86162980
>The post war world is ruled by the men who won the war.
Female rulers in medieval and renaissance times started to become a thing because they were the only ones who stayed in the castle while men went to war, thus they got "sucked upwards" by the vacuum.

I will admit that the show turned that reality into SJWish yas queen bullshit though. It's much more nuanced in the books, e.g. Tyrells being very careful not to waste their male heirs. They're taking over King's Landing step by step (disregard Loras), compare that to Starks being left with fucking Salsa because they threw everything but the kitchen sink into the march on the south.
>>
>>86163118

>Also, Euron is MGTOW : the character

Which is why he will die.

No alternate viewpoints allowed; betas only.
>>
>>86163310
fuck off, I got me eye on her piss flaps
>>
>>86163418
>Female rulers in medieval and renaissance times started to become a thing because they were the only ones who stayed in the castle while men went to war, thus they got "sucked upwards" by the vacuum.
name twenty times where this happened
>>
>>86163409
i'm not going to defend how the show treats dany at all, it's so annoying yass queen khaleesi bullshit.
but sansa and arya are a little better. sansa learned her shit through petyr and is beginning to do shit on her own, arya's a ragefilled coldblooded murderer who only wants to avenge her family. they've both got some depth at least
>>
>>86163418
Uhhh no m8 when the Lord was away from his castle the Steward was running things, not his wife
>>
>>86162694

What a nightmare.
>>
File: myrcella lannister.jpg (957KB, 3150x2097px) Image search: [Google]
myrcella lannister.jpg
957KB, 3150x2097px
>>86163310
The only woman on the show who was more attractive was Myrcella Baratheon.
>>
Thank progressiveness goy!
>>
>>86163418
>>86163482
Caterina Sforza I guess?
>>
>>86161127
All of the characters are flawed, stop being a bitch
>>
>>86163543
robb's wife was pretty hot
>>
File: 1465237063909.jpg (39KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465237063909.jpg
39KB, 476x600px
>>86163568
>a fucking turkroach
>>
File: 1502264706001.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1502264706001.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>86161127
>implying masculinity means being invincible

Real Men are those who are flawed but who rise to the occasion and become heroes. And we end up empathising more with the male characters. It's actually a form of sexism and dehumanisation to depict women as perfect Mary sues. That's right, GOT is actually pretty sexist.
>>
>>86163568
Ramsay's bitch tho
>>
>>86163143
>i mean half those women died and all the male characters reach high places too.
Yes, but their deaths were portrayed as tragic or heroic.
We're not talking about character deaths, we're talking about how males and females are portrayed.

Basically, for a man to be "good enough", he has to lose all his masculinity. Because progressives/SJWs find that offensive.
For female characters to be "good enough", they just have to exist and not burn people alive in a self-righteous conquest for power. Actually, scratch that, they just have to exist.

>like overall women have less agency and more barriers
Not in Game of Thrones, they don't.
>>
>>86163418
Female rulers had always been a thing in Europe under monarchy, the pagan form of monarchy especially. Queens were given special privilege to rule the lands while their husbands were away , same under the manorial system. Women had a history of being secondary rulers since ancient times when times were of greater peril, but in most circumstances she would remarry a man who would then become king/ruler of the realm.

That much is fine, but like you said the Yas queen slaaaaay type themes have gone a bit far.
>>
>>86163265
Yes, but he is not a role model for the writers, or 99% of the audience, which is what this thread is about.
>>
>>86163598
you're letting your prejudice cloud the fact that she's a very attractive woman
>>
File: 1493942377032.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493942377032.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>86163603
It's racist, too. A pale skinned white girl ended slavery instead of allowing the brown people to free themselves from their brown slave masters.
>>
I think the series is dripping with toxic femininity. It's populated with perfect, flawless female Mary Sue characters that constantly berate and demean men. They also constantly slaughter men by the thousands on screen without a second thought. It reinforces the toxic feminist beliefs that portray men as disposable objects. It's disgusting really.

It's one of the most sexist shows on television and I'm very happy that I've never paid them a dime.
>>
>>86163482
Queen Victoria obviously
Suiko, Empress of Japan
Olga the crazy russian granny
>>
>>86163637
Nope, the council ruled the land if the King was away (well, they mostly ruled when he was home), and the second in official power was the heir, his son or brother, the Queen had much less power than you think
>>
>Cersei (tortured, publicly humiliated)
>Dany (raped)
>Sansa (raped, not allowed to be queen even though she was the legitimate heir, since all trueborn males were missing or dead)
>Lady Mormont (not a lead by any stretch of the imagination)
>Ellaria (kid-killer, immediately captured)
>Yara (immediately captured, publicly humiliated)
>Olenna (kid-killer)
>Arya (only one you're possibly right about)

Yeah really makes me think. I can't believe how feminist this show is, can you believe that sometimes bad things don't happen to the female leads?
>>
File: 1490998160388.png (39KB, 903x755px) Image search: [Google]
1490998160388.png
39KB, 903x755px
>>86163745
What if the brothers and sons all died
>>
>>86163519
Depended on the situation m8, in times of peril some times a queen was appointed regent
>>
I prefer the male characters in GOT. They're a lot more complex and morally ambiguous than the women in the show, even if they are a bit emasculated. It's a travesty that a lot of the female characters are so 2 dimensional.
>>
File: 1464889603067.jpg (41KB, 1212x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1464889603067.jpg
41KB, 1212x1212px
>>86163691
She's not tho.
>>
>>86163737
you know Victoria was born in 1819, don't you? And she didn't rule anything, Britain had a parliament
>>
>>86163745
Nope sometimes the Queen was named regent, especially in times pre magna carta. The same applied for the head of noble families as well, most notably under the manorial system.
>>
>>86163502
>they've both got some depth at least
Barely.
Littlefinger is so comically evil, I don't know what Sansa actually learnt from him. And Arya is a perfect swordsman after one season of mopping floors with a blindfold on.
>>
>>86163798
usually once the King died the closest to his bloodline or the most powerful noble will take the throne
>>
>>86161127
It sort of evens the playing field because all the female characters are broken and non-threatening on account of being female.
>>
File: tumblr_n8vj9wCMvM1spw7dyo5_400.gif (134KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8vj9wCMvM1spw7dyo5_400.gif
134KB, 400x225px
Why the fuck didn't D&D give Stannis any funny dialogue? Stannis is hilarious in the books.
Jon:
>"Sire, some claim that you mean to grant lands and castles to Rattleshirt and the Magnar of Thenn."

Stannis:
>"Who told you that?"

Jon:
>"If you must know, I had the tale from Gilly."

Stannis:
">Who is Gilly?"

Melisandre:
>"The wet nurse. Your Grace gave her freedom of the castle."

Stannis:
>"Not for running tales. She's wanted for her teats, not for her tongue. I'll have more milk from her, and fewer messages. "
>>
>>86163603
>t's actually a form of sexism and dehumanisation to depict women as perfect Mary sues. That's right, GOT is actually pretty sexist.
>>86163723
>It's racist, too.

Whatever you call it, YASS QUEEN is shit storytelling and needs to stop.
>>
>>86163840
name twenty times where this happened
>>
>>86163167
You're completely retarded of you think Jaime will switch sides after seeing his men burned to a crisp.

Did you even watch the last 15 minutes of the most recent episode? The director went to great lengths to show Jaime's perspective.
>>
File: 1496406245503.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1496406245503.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>86163811
> And she didn't rule anything, Britain had a parliament
Heard you talking shit about the crown m8
>>
>>86163843
>Little Finger
>Evil
*Machiavellian
>>
>>86161127
The Night King is male, and he's 1000x times more powerful than any of those "queens".
>>
File: 1476749641389.jpg (18KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1476749641389.jpg
18KB, 255x247px
>>86163167
>Just watch, Jamie will now start to fight for Dany, so the audience is allowed to like him finally.
What if after he kills Cersei, Jamie allies with Jon, and they both tell Danny to get her cunt stuffed? A man can dream.
>>
>>86163900
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_queens_regnant
>>
File: guy fawkes.jpg (36KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
guy fawkes.jpg
36KB, 640x364px
>>86163955
*nothing personal, kiddo*
>>
>>86163961
>Male
Pretty sure his dick snapped/rotted off by now
>>
>>86163991
pretty pathetic list considering it spans 5000 years of history
>>
>>86163786
>a character goes through hardship
>this means they are unequivocally good

I don't think you understand how stories work.

The point is exactly that the females are shown as victims who rise above it all and beat the system justly.
Meanwhile, the men are only shown to be just if they have all their masculinity stripped from them and become subordinate to another female.
This is called pandering to the SJW audience, and it is ruining the show.
>>
>>86163991
most of those were just because of the lack of male heirs, not because the king died in wartime
>>
>>86161165
Garfield doesn't have an antagonist, twat
>>
One of the most biased, delusional things I've ever seen. You are so deranged. You /pol/ tards are fucking insufferable SJWs.
>>
>>86164066
Like I said it only happened in very perilious times of war and uncertainty , and most of the times a queen would just marry a new man /a prince regent was declared. To be fair, the declaration of a Queen regent among noble/monarchical households mostly happened during massive wars. A civil war that has spanned over a decade and been wages across continents would probably see the first wave of the men of many households die off in Westeros.
>>
Hound, Jon and Jorah were always shown as incredibly talented warriors. Hound made 4 well armed man piss their pants to a man with a chopping axe.

Also Daario is alpha as fuck, he's returning soon I hope.
>>
>>86161127
quite literally everything in ASOIAF is intended to be subversive to the genre you massive fucking brainlet
>>
File: 1500259014891.png (40KB, 363x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500259014891.png
40KB, 363x360px
>>86163843
>Littlefinger is so comically evil, I don't know what Sansa actually learnt from him.
I can tolerate the Sand Sneks because Dorne was already shite in the books, but I will never forgive what Dabid did to Baelish. He's objectively one of, if not the most powerful players on the board in the books. And they ruined him.

What irks me is how D&D simply had him stop doing any scheming at all once they ran out of material from the books. He was supposed to just getting started after acquiring the Vale of Arryn but he's done jackshit since then in the show. Classic case of Moffat syndrome, where the character is smarter than the writers.
>>
>>86164104
Queen regents were declared when there was a lack of male heirs, the king was far away warring somewhere/sick, or if the current male heirs were seemed to young or otherwise incapacitated to rule. War was actually a pretty common reason why this occured, especially when noble households had a female ruler while the males were away on business/war.
>>
>crippled child (Bran)

You forgot to mention that he's a god. What's even the point of making a list if you're going to lie/exaggerate/omit to push an agenda?
>>
>>86161127
You're making shit up. Female leads are just as fucked up.

>Cersei
incestous psychopat, literally had first kill at 12 yo and is also idiotic and clueless
>Sansa
raped, used, abused or casted aside by most men she came in contact with
>Lady Mormont
she isn't a queen, just some little 11 yo bitch from bear island with 20 men at her command
>Yara
ridiculous character through and through, lesbian, denied her rights and nobody likes her, same as ellaria
>Daenerys
good girl, but bad ruler and showing cruel traits, possible mentally insane
>>
>>86164188
Agreed about littlefinger. I still remember getting to his last chapter in the book and my jaw dropping as I realised how he had manipulated his way through the story. The show is so disappointing in comparison.
>>
>>86164087
I'm not even sure what you're saying here - it seems to be intentionally vague to avoid criticism - but there is no SJW pandering in this show. What's actually happening is that you are an SJW, upset that you aren't being pandered to enough.
>>
>>86164188
The way I see it, Littlefinger ran out of things to manipulate. He made a play on Winterfell and hit a dead end because Bran is God. This has nothing to do with his abilities, but rather factors he could not have predicted or accounted for. He took a risk and this time it probably won't pay off.
>>
>>86163786
>>Dany (raped, then takes back the throne taken from genocidal father and destroys her enemies)
Audience boos
>>Sansa (raped, becomes lady of the north)
Audience cheers
>>Lady Mormont (anything)
Audience cheers
>>Ellaria (poisons child Myrcella)
Audience cheers
>>Yara (names herself queen, will either escape or heroically die)
Audience cheers
>>Olenna (kid-killer)
Audience cheers
>>Arya (only one you're possibly right about)
Audience cheers

Meanwhile
>Euron (takes back the throne taken from him and destroys his enemies)
Audience boos
>Stannis (sacrifices everything to save Westeros)
Audience boos
>Tywin (loses his grandchildren, plays the game of thrones properly)
Audience boos
>Theon (tortured and castrated, goes on quest to save his sister)
>Jamie (loses his only children, has sword fighting hand cut off, called kingslayer for saving Westeros, charges a dragon head-on for his love)
Audience boos

Seeing a pattern yet?
>>
File: 1501547293394.png (365KB, 599x447px) Image search: [Google]
1501547293394.png
365KB, 599x447px
>>86164188
>>86164343
Funniest part about LF to me was how oblivious everyone was to his true colors.
>my fucking face when Jaime considered naming him Tommen's hand because he considers him most trustworthy
>>
>>86161127
>Jon
>Bastard
Umm yeah about that...
>>
>>86164500
What audience are you talking about, you schizo neckbeard?
>>
>>86161127
Season 8

Arya vs Gregor Clegane 1v1
>>
>>86164576
not now /pol/
>>
>>86162167
Dany lives until the end of the show since she's pregnant with Jon's child
>>
>>86164576
>Be me
>Literal fascist
>Codreanu is my fucking hero
Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>86163125
>Yara wasn't chosen by the Ironborn.
And yet D&D portray her as good and Euron as evil.

Know why?

Because she is female
>>
>>86164657
Not really he's a cunt trying to fuck Jaime's bitch
>>
>>86164653
>it's a dumb gullible racist loves metaphors comparing people and their complexities to creatures and their simplicities

It's almost as if you're all stupid as fuck, and swallow whatever bullshit you can parrot for your agenda
>>
>>86164619
Nah Dany and Jon are both going to sacrifice themselves to save the world.

In the end le witty dwarf rules the south and the yas queen Stark sisters rule the north, and everyone else lives happily ever after.
>>
>>86161127
I get the whole SJW connections with this show and pretty much fuckin EVERYthing now, but on another hand; if the writers are thinking what I think they might be, then this is about when our Fathers failed. Maybe it was war (ww2 and Nam) and allll the happy side and long term effects that just broke and changed our Grandfathers, who in turn took it out so much on their families that the sons and daughters young and older (families used to be fairly big, my mom had 9 siblings ffs) just gave up on responsibility all together. Not all, but enough that literally pretty much everyone I know came from a broken home. Dads weren't around, just boyfriends, but they were always the same asshole: little boys that grew big, not up. Yeah they acted man, but they smelled like bitch. MOM was dad. MOM was MOM. MOM was the hard worker. MOM kept us afloat, not the "man" sitting at the table, smoking and being angry...on a GOOD day. That being said, the wimmins aren't free of blame. But we allll know about the ones who never tried to be more.
So THAT being said, if women been trippin the past handful of years is because A: women been trippin forever, and B: they riding on the shoulders of GIANTS that we(gen y), proper Millenials and Gen X'ers have dutifully called Mom.
So if it's some kind of paralell to THAT, then I'll give this nonsense a pass 'cause I get where they're coming from. If it's just SJW, girls rule boys drool nonsense, then I dunno....if every generation is more fucked up than the previous one, then I guess we're on course. Clear skiiies ahead.
*disclaimer*
I haven't read the books and I've only seen up to season three. I ain't wacthing this shit untill I can afford season 4 and up on blu-ray. And there's just been more important things to use what little money I have on.
Hope it all made sense. Autism filter is on, but muh crappy phone doesn't like to keep the typing cursor thing where I need it when the post gets too long.
>>
>>86161127

that's because girls rule and BOYS DROOL! XD

men are nothing but violent, whiny, PTSD carriers always crying about "muh horrors of war" at every opportunity while starting, oh, just every single war throughout recorded history!

We've done it your way for thousands of years, boys, and where did it get us? It's a new age of female dominance in real life and in your precious fantasy worlds, and if you can't deal that's just TOO BAD. How does it feel to be marginalized? Well get used to it, because we girls can give it just as good as we can take it.

#YesAllWomenAreTheFuture
>>
File: 1478157951753.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1478157951753.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
>>86164701
>implying Sansa wont get raped by the Night King
>>
File: 1339267781499.png (421KB, 480x419px) Image search: [Google]
1339267781499.png
421KB, 480x419px
>>86164741
>implying Night King wont get raped by Sansa
>>
>>86164698
>It's a dumb fuck liberal doesn't understand rhetoric vs dialectic and assumes intellectual superiority while looking like a complete dumb fuck all the while
Lmao. This is rhetoric in case you (probably) didn't know.
>>
>>86164087
Where did I ever say anything remotely like what you >implied?
>>
>>86164698
>Using anthropomorphism as a rhetorical appeal is the only intellectual basis for fascism
Wut?
>>
>>86163931
>You're completely retarded of you think Jaime will switch sides after seeing his men burned to a crisp.
That was meant to show how many Lannisters are dying because of Cerise's mistakes. And also works an allusion to the Mad King's wildfyre that Jamie is still traumatised over.
He will turn. The tumblrinas want it. Any pretty boys must be turned feminist.

>>86163957
>Machiavellian + female = smart
>Machiavellian + male = evil

Learn your political correctness
>>
#menareoverparty
YAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEENS SLAY
>>
>>86164770
>implying the death of Sansa isn't going to be Martin's greatest twist
Frig off, I see it coming a mile away. She has been way to impervious to actual harm for too long
>>
>>86161127
>idiot manipulator (little finger)

Wtf are you talking about? He's playing the game better than anyone
>>
>>86164782
>>86164416
The implication of that post was that
>the females have gone through shit too, so your point is worthless!
It doesn't matter what they've gone through, it matters how it's portrayed.
>>
>>86164801
>>86164773
Jews don't "thrive off sins," so the metaphor is nonsense. It's just depthless poetry meant to sway the inbred shit-eating retards that constitute all racist movements.
>>
>>86164898
I mean the second part "this means they are unequivocally good". What the fuck are you talking about? I never made a judgment call on good vs. bad.
>>
>>86161940

Weren't Tywin and his wife cousins? (not that it was told during the series, but still)
>>
>>86164176
Hound is only represented as redeemed once he helps Arya.
Jorah is only represented as redeemed once he helps Dany.
Jon is only represented as good because he is a bastard underdog who has been stabbed to death by his own men and will fall in love with Dany. He is what feminists want men to be.

Dario wint coming back, unless its to die for Dany.
>>
>>86164179
>pander to all the twitter, tumblr shippers and youtube followers
>subversive

Yeah man, making women powerful is sooo risky in our society right now.

So goddamn brave
>>
>>86164936
If you're a fascist, then you believe that Jews are the tools of capitalists/are religious zealots who hate Christianity and actively subvert it. Jewish - Christian tensions have gone this way for centuries.

In this rhetorical appeal Codreanu is not blaming Jews for corruption, he is blaming Christians for giving into the temptations that "Jewish capitalist shills" put out. In that way, if you keep this rhetorical appeal directed towards other fascists to convince them that they need self control, while keeping in mind I was telling that /pol/tard to fuck off, What do you think I was implying by posting that quote of Codreanu?
>>
>>86164281
Feminists don't care about gods and other nerdy shit.

They see him as unthreatening because he is now an asexual child in a wheel chair. He's allowed to be good now, despite being male.
>>
>>86162176
>7
OMG JON YOURE SO PETTY JUST BEND THE KNEE AND ILL THINK ABOUT HELPING YOU KILL THE OTHERS JUST BEND THE KNEE JON OMG WOW YOURE SUCH A PRIDEFUL SON OF A BITCH JUST BEND THE KNEE JON CUM ON JON BEND THE KNEE
>>
>>86164544
Look at any reaction on youtube.
Look at any interview with the show creators.
>>
>>86162176
BENDTHEKNEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86164137
Garfield IS the antagonist, you stupid faggot. How could you be too dumb to understand fucking Garfield? ROFL
>>
File: NermalCharacter.jpg (132KB, 1024x1305px) Image search: [Google]
NermalCharacter.jpg
132KB, 1024x1305px
>>86164137
>>86165124
err...
>>
>>86165195
Name one (1) thing Nermal did wrong
>>
>>86165290
be a cat
>>
>>86165290
>A fucking GREY cat
Degenerate.
>>
>>86165290
Antagonist, dickweed. Try to stay focused here.
>>
>>86165303
>>86165305
>>86165315
>Can't name one thing at all
Wow lol guess you're wrong
We /nermal/ now boys
>>
>>86164701
Jon and Danerys go back to WF. Northerners don't want to accept her as queen. Bran and Sam tell Jon about his true parentage. Jon tells Dany vaguely that he isn't Jon Snow and that this name is a lie created by Ned. A maester examines Dany and confirms she is prego, she only tells about this to Missandei and just says she feels ill and secludes herself. Later there is a huge battle at Winterfell between WWs and Men where alot of people die. The battle seems uncertain until Jaime, Edmure and Bronn arrive with Tully and Lannister forces (the Tullys were trying to lay siege to Riverrun again).

Basically the wight army is near annihilation but the NK still lives. A lot of people die. Greyworm dies fighting white walkers, Bran and Meera die in the Godswood, Podrick dies (which makes Brienne go on a rage where she kicks ass), Ghost also dies and a huge more load of shit happens. At the end of the episode Dany and Jon burn the bodies while on Drogon. That was episode 2.
>>
>>86165352
He doesn't need to do anything wrong to be the antagonist, you fucking 12 year old.
>>
>>86164936

>thrive of usury

And I just destroyed your argument. Stop being such a pseud.
>>
>>86165381
Now apparently also in episode 2 Euron arrives in Storm's End witht the golden company for the long winter because Storm's end has never been taken. He continues his intrigue for Cersei. At one point he speaks with Yara and she tells him he doesn't want to marry Cersei and plans to dispose of her, to which he respond only with a "that's right" laugh.

Later apparently Theon and Gendry team up to go to Storm's End cause Gendry is P I S S E D that Euron took his father's castle and Theon wants to rescue Yara. Apparently Gendry and Euron will have somekind of "Battle of the Trident" kind of duel where Gendry is in all Black Baratheon armour with a Stag helmet he forged for himself and then with his warhammer he rekts Euron of his horse but Euron still manages to survive. That's when a battle erupts between the forces present at Storm's end (Baratheon bannermen and Golden company). Gendry can't follow Euron cause he needs to deal with his own enemies attacking him but Euron manages to escape. Then Theon shoots him in the knee with a bow and arrow and busts both of his kneecap. Then Euron calls him "Little Theon" again while on his busted knees. He just laughs at him for not killing him instantly and then Theon decides to release all the anger he had suffered in his life (as a ward, as a reject by his people, as reek) and then basically killa Euron who just dies laughing and saying "That still won't bring back your cock"

Keep in mind this is probably just all fanfiction
>>
>>86165384
>I can't prove Nermal did anything wrong
Sorry Redditfag, Garfield's the antagonist. Prove me wrong. You literally can't.
>>
File: nermal-comic007.gif (35KB, 600x173px) Image search: [Google]
nermal-comic007.gif
35KB, 600x173px
>>86165352
He's an annoying cunt how about that? Garfield is just trying to chill EVERY TIME, and EVERY TIME this grey fuck has to come over and act like a twat.

Fuck Nermal
>>
>>86165429
Nobody said he did anything wrong, he's the antagonist.
>>
File: 1498239969335.jpg (123KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498239969335.jpg
123KB, 500x700px
>>86162407
>>
>>86165449
>Chill every time
>Beats the shit out of Odie
>Shits on Jon when he's trying to get laid
>Nermal just being positive
>Garfield antagonizes him every single time
Nah fuck Garfield. Nermal's a good Christian boy.

>>86165455
Wrong, kill yourself.
>>
>>86165539
He's the antagonist.
>>
>>86165484
>Ursury isn't a sin
It literally is
>Jews have had nothing to do with modern banking /bourgeoise capitalism since the medieval era
Nigga u serious? Almost all the Jewish families I know are lawyers/bankers
>>
>>86165560
Proofs?
>>
File: cantfightlmaooooo.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cantfightlmaooooo.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>86165623
He's the anthitesis of the main character.
>>
>>86165647
Garfield isn't a protagonist. That's like saying Freddy is the protagonist of Nightmare on Elm Street. Sorry, kiddo.
>>
>>86161127
Cersei has downs syndrome, Dany is a product of incest, sansa was just a trading piece for a stake in the north as well as a fleshlight till jon showed up, and ellaria is an idiot. Loli mormont arya and tyrell are all valid though.
>>
>>86161940
She was not "literally" a sex slave. Here is a prime example of "figuratively" being the appropriate word, you fucking dolt.
>>
File: images-32.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-32.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>86164730
Typical low-level, low-class chick; only hearing what she wants to hear and only doing what she's told.
Probably expecting to reach MOM Ultimate level with that attitude. Good thing all her make up, diet, sedentry lifestyle and good ol drugs an booze will mke her sterile or just absolutely DESTROY what sweet little life she thinks she can carry. Not soon enough though, damn shame too.
>>
>>86163118
Nah dont take euron from us chads and tyrones
>>
>>86164816

>must be "turned" feminist
>already fighting for a Queen
>>
File: avLv5dW_700b.jpg (82KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
avLv5dW_700b.jpg
82KB, 700x700px
>>86165624
>>
It amuses me when manlets try to cry about feminism when the show has jon christ
>>
>>86165683
>Garfield isn't a protagonist.
The series is named after him.
>>
>>86165381
NK spams raise dead/bone spear
>>
File: 1500955981657.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500955981657.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Geez, ANOTHER one? C'monnnnnn I JUST finished writing a fuckin long ass post, PLUS another one. And now I have to deal with YOU.
Aren't you too cool to be on the internet? Wouldn't you be more comfortable in the Mushroom Kingdom with the rest of the myriad of genders?
There's fungus among us, guys and gals.
>>
>>86166562
Same poster ^
Shit. Number link didn't register when I pushed it.
The Mushroom Kingdom thing was meant for this >>86165957 asshole.
>>
File: image__17830_.gif (196KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
image__17830_.gif
196KB, 500x491px
So uhhhh, Game of Thronnnnes, woooo
How bout them fugginnnn......dragons, yeah.
Can't wait tills I can get season 4!!!!
>>
>>86165966
Yeah and the alien is the protagonist of Alien.
>>
>>86165016
> Jon is only represented as good because he is a bastard underdog who has been stabbed to death by his own men and will fall in love with Dany. He is what feminists want men to be
> doesn't put up with her shit tests like the alpha he is
> does his own thing no matter what anyone says
> will end up forcing her to bend the knee in their boat cabin

So that just reinforces that SJW women still love an alpha subconciously at the end of the day.
>>
>>86161127
As I read the list I thought you were going to call him short
>>
File: 1502307294421m.jpg (136KB, 781x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502307294421m.jpg
136KB, 781x1024px
>>86167911
I mean, Laci Greene got dicked by an alpha (somehow blond) Puerto Rican and she went back to being mildly liberal, same thing with Miley Cyrus banging Thor.

Maybe SJW's just need to be dicked by the right man?
>>
File: tfw u failed 4chan.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
tfw u failed 4chan.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
mods just shadowbanned /got/
lmao
last time it happened was during off-season
this general really is the most reddit of all generals
>>
>>86168011
Most women turn bratty without a strong male figure to keep them in check and keep them safe. Single mother households, beta male orbiters, being given a crown just for having a cunt, etc. Especially as you said without a good dicking, give them a couple days of blue ovaries and fuck me dead the attitude swings. I reckon you're right.
>>
>>86161127
War torn men and entitled bitches. Sounds pretty true to reality to me.
>>
>>86164339
I guess you missed that Cersei is a brilliant war strategist now.
>>
>>86164339
Also Sansa, who has zero knowledge of anything war related points out to veterans and armorers how the armor isn't protected from cold. Yeah, 'cause suddenly she know her shit.
>>
>>86165414
"probably" fanfiction?

It sounds fucking terrible. which actually has me believe it. Did you just pull all of that out of your ass or did you read it somewhere?
>>
File: images-19.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-19.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
*Game of Throonnes
*FUCK YEAH
*Who's going to die this next seasonn
*Game of Throonnes
*FUCK YEAH
*Killing characters for no reason
>>
>>86161127
>all the men have tragic pasts and events that threaten to cripple them but most of them overcome it and rise to greatness despite

>the women are just handed their power and either lose it or a man takes over

yea sure seems like the men suck right hahah xDD
>>
>>86164477
Yeah no, he has a massive army and doesn't control the castle and now his pawn doesn't trust him anymore for a failed plan
>>
>>86168416
He has Harrenhal you pleb.
>>
File: 1399945538791.gif (81KB, 143x136px) Image search: [Google]
1399945538791.gif
81KB, 143x136px
>>86161127
What's the problem here? Males have every other fantasy story in which they're the powerful protagonists. Why get mad when there's one single show where the women hold the top spot?

If you want powerful, perfect males then go watch Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Marvel movies, and let us have this one single TV show.
>>
>>86168874
I'm not sexist but it's probably because it's unrealistic because women are subordinate to men in pretty much every aspect. I can't think of a single, profession, sport or talent where a woman is the best in the world. Can you?
>>
>>86169327
>unrealistic

Not an argument. The dragons and ice zombies are okay, but that's too much for you?
>>
>>86169378
>dragons and ice zombies
don't exist
>>
File: 1496707406956.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496707406956.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>86165966
>Being this retarded
>>
>>86169378
It's too much because it doesn't operate in it's own perimeters. In the first season all the Lords of the Castles were men and a woman couldn't inherit the throne. They've contorted the nature of the world to the point it's no longer realistic. I don't know you but it probably doesn't bother you because you have short memory or low IQ and get distracted by

OMGDRAGONS XD
OMGICEZOMBIES XD
OMGWOMENRULE XD
>>
>>86168682
Harrenhal doesn't matter in the show because D&D writing. He got Harrenhal through GRRM writing. The post was about how shit D&D are at writing.
>>
File: h44.jpg (258KB, 548x773px) Image search: [Google]
h44.jpg
258KB, 548x773px
>>86168011
Bingo.
>>
>>86169568
Sansa is fine. Women holding control when the lord is absent was a thing that happened.

Dany is specifically called out as going against the grain.

Cersei is an outlier, and basically had to make sure a lot of people died to create the unusual situation that put her on the throne.

Olenna literally was the only one left, as the rest of her family was killed by Cersei.

The Sand Snakes are because the writers are fucking hacks who somehow managed to make the Dorne storyline even more retarded than the retarded Dorne storyline in the books.
>>
bran stark and night king are literally the most powerful characters right now
>>
>>86169921
>not checkerface
>>
>>86161127
(Olenna) - Her advice kills her whole family
(Cersei) - Mad tyrant
(Sansa) - Weakest of the starks
(Ellaria) - Shit leader
(Yara) - Sails across the sea to save theon then turns back at the slightest opposition
(Dany) - Loses two armies in two episodes

(Bran) - God emperor
(Jamie) - Former best swordsman
(Davvos) - Bro to all people
(Hound) - Best character arc
(Jon) - King in the North, the resurrected
>>
>>86163691
>brown eyes
>attractive
>>
>>86163691
You're letting yours cloud the fact that she's not.
>>
>>86163270
The queen of roasties.
>>
>>86161127
the first targeryan that conquered westeros, and riding dragons and fucking his two sisters while doing it.
ser arthur dayne
robert baratheon
rhaegar targeryan
ned stark
selmy
the water dancer
le faceless man
jon snow; being a bastard doesnt make you "weak", whereas being king of the north makes you a legend
littlefinger: 6th dimension multiverse canon chess player part of the engineering corps appearing in GRRM's other novels, a literal space-illuminati member.
the dude who fucked his daughters for 70 years and killed off his sons beyond the wall.
mance rayder
stannis baratheon
literally all male warrior dothraki
all the rich bankers, traders, merchants in the backdrop who control the wealth of the world.

hm made me think!
>>
>>86169885
Sansa should be more easily manipulated by Little Finger if the story made sense

Dany isn't going against the grain, a man trying to be king would be against the grain at this point.

Cersei makes no sense anymore. She would never be queen especially after murdering The Queens entire family and a whole religious group, but whatever.

Olena wouldn't be Queen either, it would go to a cousin or an uncle or a second cousin, but that's beside the point because Olena was always the ruler because her son was an fat inept bumbling fool cos menlul XD

The sand sneks rule because diplomatic political man is weak so we kill you and take over nowlol

The logical choice for stronk femel was Ayra.She was always rebellious and could have been a stronk bad ass and met a bad ass boy and fallen in luv proving that no matter how stronk you are men and women need each other but for some reason feminists don't want stronk femel characters falling in in love so now she is sword robot instead.

Really feminists (female neckbeards) don't know anything about the human spirit, luv and sacrifice or a man's internal struggle with reality, they just want more stronk women. It's an offense to art really.
>>
>>86170387
>don't know anything about the human spirit, luv and sacrifice or a man's internal struggle with reality

because they are never called upon to sacrifice anything or are put in the situatinos where they need to prove their integrity as human beings.
Men can be scummy too, but at least we have the sense of honour to recognize heroism when we see it, and Jaimie's charge was exactly that, an act of selfless heroism that would save the kingdom and put an end to the last of Mad King's offspring - he is destined to finish he job.
>>
>>86165290
Self-flaunting snowflake being the poster child for that type of faggotry.
>>
>>86170342
>the first targeryan that conquered westeros, and riding dragons and fucking his two sisters while doing it.
dead
>ser arthur dayne
dead
>robert baratheon
dead
>rhaegar targeryan
dead
>ned stark
dead
>selmy
dead
>the water dancer
dead
>le faceless man
no one
>jon snow; being a bastard doesnt make you "weak", whereas being king of the north makes you a legend
Will bend the knee to a woman.
>littlefinger: 6th dimension multiverse canon chess player part of the engineering corps appearing in GRRM's other novels, a literal space-illuminati member.
sansa's bitch. will be killed by a woman
>the dude who fucked his daughters for 70 years and killed off his sons beyond the wall.
dead
>mance rayder
dead
>stannis baratheon
dead
>literally all male warrior dothraki
rapists
>all the rich bankers, traders, merchants in the backdrop who control the wealth of the world.
The bankers are just pawns of the bank and capital.
>>
Shitposting aside, I actually do see OPs point.

The women are veeery mary sue, often covered in waaay thicker plot-armor than any of the men get (except Snow obviously), but a lot of these points are weak.

>crippled child (Bran)
True, but also quite possibly the most powerful character in this universe right now.

>inbred cripple (Jamie)
Jamie did the inbreeding. He was not inbred. Cripple yes, but not inbred.

>bastard (Jon)
How is this a negative? His birth wasn't anything to write home about, but how about the fact that he's literally an un-killable sword master who's been chosen by the Lord of Flame? That doesn't make up for the fact that he was born out of wedlock in your eyes?

This one bothered me. The character who has done the most damage, and caused the most chaos and happenings in this universe and he's somehow less cool than any of the girls? How do you rationalize this?
>>
>>86167911
>> doesn't put up with her shit tests like the alpha he is
>> does his own thing no matter what anyone says
Fake drama. Of course Jon will end up fighting with Dany.
>>
>>86168874
Because using gender politics to write a story is retarded.
A good story is about it's characters, not about how badass women or men are.

Mary Sues of any gender are the most 1-dimensional characters you can make. It's boring and embarrassing that the writers think we need self-inserts in order to enjoy a story.
>>
>>86171158
>Does it bother anyone that all the male main characters are designed to be broken and non-threatening?
All the characters you posted are broken or non-threatening. Bran has a very distinct purpose. He won't just warg Daenerys's dragons and conquer the 7 kingdoms. Jaime's strength was skills with a sword. Now he has one hand. He is also completely whipped. Jon will bend the knee to Daenerys. Little finger is Sansa's bitch and will be killed by Arya.
>>
>>86169885

You just named 8 "outliers". Doesn't that kind of destroy the definition of an outlier?
>>
>>86169921
Also some of the least likeable. Kind of my point.
>>
>>86171158
You're using male logic.

Feminists are threatened by "toxic masculinity"

>Bran
Is an asexual child in a wheelchair. He passes.

>Jamie
Was the greatest swordsman and saved Westerns. Had to be pulled down a peg (children killed, hand cut off) so now he is being prepped to become a more palatable hero to the SJW crowd.

>Jon
He is favourable to feminists, he's the role model for what men should be. Respectful, not interfering with female interests, being allowed to speak for himself but bending the knee when needed. A brooding pretty boy for the tumblr audience.

>Baelish
Maybe he's intelligent in the books, but the TV version is comically evil. He literally tells everyone his plans. And he is openly portrayed as an idiot/baddie by D&D.
>>
Yara is was beaten and captued by a male
The sabd snakes are all dead, almos all by the hand of the aformentioned male
Sansa is a scheming cunt and is only in charge untill jon returns
Cersei is a psycho and a tyrant
Daenerys is an incompetent moron who can't do shit without men or her dragons and is probably getting manipulated by the spider.

I don't really see the problem here, OP.
>>
>>86172132
>Yara is was beaten and captued by a male
Yes, but it is portrayed as tragic and undeserved.

>The sabd snakes are all dead, almos all by the hand of the aformentioned male
Again, played tragic. You are mean tot feel sorry for them.

>Sansa is a scheming cunt and is only in charge untill jon returns
She is still learning and will eventually have Littlefinger killed, ending up Queen of the North after Jon sacrifices himself.

>Cersei is a psycho and a tyrant
True, the one female lead with a flaw.

>Daenerys is an incompetent moron who can't do shit without men or her dragons and is probably getting manipulated by the spider.
See, the writers don't mean to portray her that way. They legitimately think she is the main hero of the show. So do 90% of the people watching.

That is the problem.
>>
>>86171689
Actually, I like both their characters
>>
>>86171936
night king?
>>
>>86161127
No, because a major point of the novels was to have characters that are normally shit on become more threatening/powerful than they seem, and characters that on appearance seem important end up eating shit. That's why you have characters like Tyrion or Jon Snow become more prolific and Eddard Stark dying outright. The problem with GoT is that it jerked off too much to the fact that hurr anyone can die and now almost all of the interesting people are dead
>>
>Be Bran
> Three Eye Raven
> Can control animals and persons, is gonna control dragons
> Practically omniscient

B-BUT HE CAN'T MOVE HIS LEGS! IT'S ALL A PLOT FORM MUH FEMINISTS!

LMAO
>>
>>86172655
>portrayed as tragic
No shit sherlock, she is one of the protags and detrimental to dany's plans
I did not feel sorry for the sand sneks and they have not really been shown as sympathetic
The show is setting up a rift between sansa and jon, becaue they are both obsessed with their own respective enemies, and no fucking way they kill off jon(he allready did get ganked and peeps cried)
And dany to my knowlege is seen as a figurehead to people watching the show and people know she wouldn't be shit without her dragons
>>
Cersei is THE EVIL since she has the evil theme to underline that. Literally the only female character who's allowed to be portrayed as flawed and the one sjws and feminists hate.

The men are only good if they BEND THE KNEE.
>>
>>86161940
>Jamie isn't inbred
But his dad, his mother was his father cousin.
>Meanwhile, look at the female leads
I look and I see
A insane inbred woman
A woman becoming drunk on power
Not a queen
The little girl? Hardly what I would call powerful and not a queen
Dead
Dead
Dead
Spent most of the series being abused.
>>
File: What.png (28KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
28KB, 285x285px
>>86161127
>Literally the Bad Guy. Shitty mother. Got all her children killed one way or another through shit decisions (Cersei)
>Lost half her fucking army, can't convince Jon, keeps calling herself queen and namedropping her dynastic heritage, has a streak of Targaryen Madness (Dany)
>Rape victim, only Stark with no special skills/powers, second fiddle to Jon despite Jon being a fucking bastard and Sansan being the oldest surviving Stark. Seen as a kind of dunce by kin. (Sansa)
>Some kid the audience likes (Lady Mormont)
>Child killer, murderer, and fucking jailed (Ellaria)
>Uggo and captured by Euron (Yara)
>Dead (Olenna)
You're right with Arya but the book is heading to that direction in the first place so I couldn't care less.

It's like you're being an SJW: being offended for the sake of being offended.
>>
File: CoancestryCoefficient.png (275KB, 1833x1572px) Image search: [Google]
CoancestryCoefficient.png
275KB, 1833x1572px
>>86173223
Depends how far back it goes, but cousin marriages are at a rather low risk of inbreeding depression.
Lower than the risk of outbreeding depression for interracial marriages, even.
>>
>>86173575
Still inbreeding
>Lower than the risk of outbreeding depression for interracial marriages, even.
Go take your fake science somewhere else
>>
>>86170557
>dead
how is that an argument?
some of them were alive 100s of years earlier for one.

For another them all being dead is precisely the fucking point. All the warriors are fucking dead from war. The Dance of the dragons decimated the giant Targaryen family, which ultimately led to Dany and Jon being the last in the line in the first place. All of Theon's brothers were killed when their dad Rebelled against Robert. Ned only became Lord after his Dad and Brother were burned alive. Ramsey inherited his first castle by marrying the widow who owned it and murdering her.

It's the fucking game of thrones. It's an inheritance based system that favors men, making them the most likely to be killed for their power. They're also chivalric retards that honorably rush into conflict and fucking die.

Do you not wonder why you're so triggered by such silly shit all the time?
>>
>>86173666
Shut up Satan, the science is there to prove the depression just as much as other cogenital traits from outbreeding.
>>
File: mfw preserved genetics.jpg (84KB, 786x511px) Image search: [Google]
mfw preserved genetics.jpg
84KB, 786x511px
>>86173575
>Lower than the risk of outbreeding depression for interracial marriages, even.
bruh wot
>>
>>86173708
then prove it
>>
>>86173666
>Outbreeding depression
>Fake science
Look it up you dunce
>>
>>86173768
I'm not calling Outbreeding depression for fake, I'm calling the whole part about interracial fake.
>>
>>86161127
/pol/ please go
>>
>>86173748
Outbreeding depression is a corollary to inbreeding depression. It's not as well-known but it's just as harmful.
>>
>>86173799
Depends on the races in question but it's irrefutably true for many combinations.
>>
>>86173860
See >>86173749
>>
>>86173943
See>>86173768
>>
File: insanely idiotic.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
insanely idiotic.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>86173810
>Outbreeding depression is a corollary to inbreeding depression.
In literally fish.
> It's not as well-known
because the only people that try to make it apply to humans are tribalism niggers trying to justify why they want to fuck their sister.
>but it's just as harmful.
A: No it isn't.
B: Particularly not for homo sapiens.
>>
>>86174013
Got any more baseless assertions?
>>
File: A cock asking for source.webm (889KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
A cock asking for source.webm
889KB, 320x240px
>>86173997
Your claim, you prove it.
>>
>>86173803

This is how the people around you think. They're Hitlerjugend right in your back door.

When the old generation dies, humanity forgets how miserable it was, so they revisit extremism and you get to live through it again.

Get ready to murder your neighbour. I'm not joking.
>>
YASSSSSSS
>>
>>86161940
>Jamie isn't inbred
His parents were first cousins.
>>
>>86174036
I'm not claiming anything, just stating facts as they are understood by modern science. Go look it up if you want to.
>>
>>86174079
No I'm not doing your work for you, you're the one saying these things so you go find the evidence to support that claim.
>>
File: AA023077.png (722KB, 1024x925px) Image search: [Google]
AA023077.png
722KB, 1024x925px
>>86174021
said the guy making the baseless assertions. What is your level of education and work experience?

Here's some totally baseless assertions. You've already demonstrated that you're entirely incapable of supporting yourself with evidence. And you've already demonstrated that you're not well educated. Nobody is telling you not to fuck your cousin bruv. Go for it.

Just stop lying to yourself that your mind cancer is justified because if a fish fucks a really different fish they have retarded fish babies.
>>
>>86174079
>makes claims
>"I'm not making any claims, just believe me"
don't feed the troll
>>
>>86174128
And you're the one saying these things that you said, why don't you go find evidence to support your claims?
>>
File: pta kek.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
pta kek.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>86174079
>just stating facts as they are understood by modern science.
about fish rearing lol
>>
>>86174150
Touched a nerve I see
>>
>>86174153
You're saying
>but cousin marriages are at a rather low risk of inbreeding depression. Lower than the risk of outbreeding depression for interracial marriages, even
So now all I ask of you is to find something that supports your claim that cousin marriage has a lower risk of inbreeding depression then what outbreeding depression has with interracial marriages
>>
>>86174173
What are on about
>>
>>86162229
He's not a butler, he's a statesman. Probably one of the brightest maesters but de-chained for pushing his medical experiments too far. He's the reason Jamie didn't die of septicemia and the Mountain came back as a golem. He also helped create the only weapon so far capable of doing damage to the dragons, is a skilled chemist and runs a spy network. Qyburn would almost certainly have a genius IQ and if he were around in a more enlightened time would probably have won the Planetosi equivalent of the Nobel Prize for chemistry or peace (a la Kissinger)
>>
File: (you).webm (1015KB, 1280x550px) Image search: [Google]
(you).webm
1015KB, 1280x550px
>>86174213
lol is that what you always tell yourself? People react to how you're uneducated and stupid by mocking you, and you think you "touched a nerve?"

You touched my fish spawning nerve tbphwyf. There's been plenty of muh preserved genetics retards on this board over the years but you're even more shortbus then the rest of them.

But you're telling yourself you're trolling too right? From where I'm shitting right now you're mostly just providing a fun service for the sociopaths that come here to goof on idiot kids.

You're a dumb shit generator. Your impotent autism is what makes this place special.
>>
>>86174230
http://arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/85843057580
>>
>>86174340
Wasn't even trying to make you mad friendo, you did that all by yourself.
Curb your autism.
>>
File: laughing daisy.webm (700KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing daisy.webm
700KB, 740x720px
>>86174367
oh yeah bud. Totally irate right now. Has nothing to do with needing to sound busy.

I do this like every day at work and it's always funny when you tryhard kids think it has anything to do with you. I'm exploiting your desperation because you guarantee (you)s and you're too impotent to ever make a good argument, so I can make fun of you without feeling guilty about picking on little retarded kids with self-image issues.

But sure I totally still feel feelings. I'm sooo mad at you right now. Definitely never EVER heard a kiddo use their knownothing understanding of genetics to justify their racism to themselves before lol. You're truly breaking new ground. I have literally never been so triggered in all my muh days.
>>
>>86174344
>http://arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/85843057580
t u m b l r
u
m
b
l
r

FULL

BLOWN

SOCIAL

JUSTICE

WARRIOR

ITT
>>
>>86168874
Because female heroes are by definition unrealistic.
>>
>>86165381
>>86165414
Pretty good, probably will be better than anything the show churns out.
>>
>No cripples or eunuchs or dwarves or bastards. All perfect.
>ellaria is literally a bastard

stop complaining about shows you've never watched
>>
File: huff the pain away.jpg (348KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
huff the pain away.jpg
348KB, 2000x2000px
>>86174911
it's always funny when kids say shit like this. As if male action stars are more believable just because they have similar genitals to you. It's all bullshit make pretend you fucking idiot.

And it only speaks to your narcissism when you acknowledge that you're incapable of imagining people that aren't like you being heroic. Because you inherently think you're special.

Like a snowflake.

A beautiful and unique snowflake.

Be an hero the board the deserves lol.
>>
>>86175133
hello r3dd1t
>>
>>86175133
> just because they have similar genitals to you.
> dude discard biological differences because muh feelings lmao

Get the fuck out of this board and die in childbirth or something baby factory
>>
>>86161127
>inbred cripple (Jamie)
>powerful queen (Cersei)

You just want to be offended
>>
File: laughing hard.webm (773KB, 652x1080px) Image search: [Google]
laughing hard.webm
773KB, 652x1080px
>>86175353
hello nigger. sick argument.
>>86175399
> dude discard biological differences because muh feelings lmao
you're the only person putting your feelings anywhere near this m8. You're not a "hero." You'll never be a "hero." The likelihood of you being a altruistic good person is 0. It has nothing to do with gender. It has to do with you being a mewling faggot coward. You think "men heroes are by definition more realistic" because you happen to have those genitals. You think it's more "realistic" because you have delusional thoughts about how special you are, while you also don't like women because they'll never fuck you.
>Get the fuck out of this board
REEEEEEEE I NEED MY SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEE
>and die in childbirth or something baby factory
jesus fucking christ newfag how many times does it have to be spelled out that THERE ARE NEVER GIRLS HERE. other than you lol
>>
>>86162694
this webm is what is happening in london right now
>>
File: 1501089374032.jpg (96KB, 683x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501089374032.jpg
96KB, 683x459px
>>86161127
>>
>>86175720
t ameristani
>>
>>86175133
Women can be heroic. I guess the problem with feminism is this retarded drive to try and force this idea that men and women in the same. The female heroes in GOT are just men with long hair. It's just nicer to watch men being men and women being women, and more "realistic" I guess. People don't like this forcing of men and women as the same, it's a lame idea that comes from fabricated ideological constructs and not innate human imagination/nature. Its like these leftist parents forcing feminism on their daughters who just want to play as princesses or w/e.
>>
>>86175651
No it's because men are braver and women are more cautious. The male hero is literally one of the most important human archetypes throughout all human civilisation.
>>
>>86175651
How about instead of attempting and incorrectly explaining my thought process like you're a clairvoyant psychologist you provide some examples of why these characters are based in reality, faggot?
>>
>>86161127
i couldnt love any main charcter after robb died
>>
>>86175651
Women generally are only heroic irl if it's their children involved, not that there's any thing wrong with that.
>>
File: dollhouse girl power.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
dollhouse girl power.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>86175781
>I guess the problem with feminism
cute feelings brah.
>is this retarded drive to try and force this idea that men and women in the same.
false premise. it's advocacy for equal rights and opportunities not an academic biological movement.
>The female heroes in GOT are just men with long hair.
no they fucking aren't. Brianne is the only one that acts like a man and she has short hair. If you're going to say shit, at least think first.
> It's just nicer to watch men being men and women being women
which is literally what you're watching you triggered cuck faggot. You know what else is nice? Not being so pathetic that pop culture triggers you constantly.
> it's a lame idea that comes from fabricated ideological constructs and not innate human imagination/nature
Everyone knows that ONLY MEN CAN RIDE FUCKING DRAGONS. This fantasy show is bullshit.
>Its like these leftist parents forcing feminism on their daughters who just want to play as princesses or w/e.
And what if they don't wan't to "play princesses or w/e?" What the fuck business of it is yours what some kids want to play with? And how young are you that "broadening the target demo to include literally everyone" has anything to do with anything other than money?

Do you never consider that you're maybe being negatively influence from the toxic environment you're seeking out? You seem less retarded than some, but still cartoonishly out of touch and uneducated. Why you such a faggot?

Why do you think acting like a cringey sjw is what you want to do with your life? This is what you spend your free time thinking about?
>>
>>86176084
> he's a male feminist

I bet you're fucking hideous and effeminate
>>
>>86175910
>No it's because men are braver and women are more cautious.
A: Pretty sure Ned said everything that needed to be said about people that are "brave" without fear. It's not bravery it's belligerence. Males are hardwired to fuck and fight. It's not heroism it's monkey shit.
B: The male hero is literally one of the most important human archetypes throughout all human civilisation.
It's "The Hero" m8.
>>86175967
>>How about instead of attempting and incorrectly explaining my thought process
I wasn't attempting to do shit. I was fucking with you. It worked.
>like you're a clairvoyant psychologist
You don't know where I've been Lou.
>you provide some examples of why these characters are based in reality, faggot?
In the fantasy show about dragons and ice demons and seasons that last decades? I'm good. it's all make pretend was the entire point. Jon Snow being undead is masculine as fuck.
>>86176017
>Women generally are only heroic irl if it's their children involved
ESSENTIALLY NOBODY IS HEROIC. THAT'S WHY WE CELEBRATE HEROISM. BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING RARE.
>>86176125
>he's incapable of an argument so he falls back on impotent labeling fallacies

I bet you're fucking sexy as hell and strong as fuck dude. Post pics of your sexy ass hero body brah.
>>
>>86176084
Lol you are far more triggered than me, and most likely female. Better question: why are you so fucking anal ravaged about what a bunch of people you apparently have a low opinion of think of a shitty meme show and it's blantantly (and cringeworthy) obvious pandering to modern feminism? Why does it bother you if people can detect very clear undertones that you are either too dumb to, or simply wilfully oblivious to? Even my hyper normie friends rolled their eyes when this season started with Jon Snow explaining how they needed all the girls to fight too and grown men were being subservient to a tiny girl (who by the way, acts like a man, as do Arya, Yara and Dany)

Not everyone was raised in a sterile, safe,white, western suburban environment where masculinity goes to die like you clearly were. Not everyone agrees with this idea that gender differences are unimportant and we should strive to destroy them (the credos of modern western feminism that GOT in some ways epitomises)
>>
>>86176225
No. It's the male hero. The hero archetype is always male because it's inherently male.
>>
>>86165833
both of you are wrong, the word is "practically"
>>
File: vikander qt dance.webm (3MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
vikander qt dance.webm
3MB, 1000x416px
>>86176314
>Lol you are far more triggered than me
So you've just clearly stated that you are, in fact, triggered right now. That's hilarious. Can I get you a shirley temple?
>and most likely female
Literally all 95 posters ITT are male. Seriously how new are you?
>Better question:
didn't read lol
>Not everyone was raised in a sterile, safe,white, western suburban environment where masculinity goes to die
I was raised on a boat for a few years. I've almost died a lot. How many times have you had frostbite? How did your dad die lol?
>like you clearly were.
project less marshmallow boy
>not everyone agrees with this idea that gender differences are unimportant and we should strive to destroy them
don't think many people really think that's even a thing tbphwyf. You're afraid of boogieman and you're clearly just parroting messaging strategy you got from your handlers. How much time would you say you spend in your safe spaces?
>(the credos of modern western feminism that GOT in some ways epitomises)
according to you, the triggered dipshit kid with apparent mommy issues.

It must be frustrating being so endlessly insecure and scared of everything. Spending your whole life triggered seems like no way to be.

But you do you lol.
>>
>>86161127
>being a bastard means you're broken

Well damn anon, being king in the north doesn’t amount to shit
>>
>>86174037
This is so true, it's fucking scary.
>REAL shit, kids.
>>
>>86161127
It just exposes the dangers of hypermasculinity. All the men die off or fall to the wayside, leaving the women to take charge.
>>
>>86176889
Your whole post is such an angsty passive aggressive trash can it's actually embarrassing to read. You're clearly a flustered woman, a child or reddit and I feel like you've embarrassed yourself enough now. Why can't you handle the fact that some people think GOT panders to modern twitter/tumblr feminism, something some people don't like, and thus dislike the show. Is that really that difficult for your tiny mind to accept? Some people like and dislike different things to you, some people have different opinions, why are you so obnoxiously averse to this idea to the point you regress to a 12 year old like "hahah you said you were triggered I win hahah". Embarrassing.

GOT is still a shit show and men and women are different. If that sentence offends you consider therapy.
>>
File: felicity having a dance.webm (2MB, 712x284px) Image search: [Google]
felicity having a dance.webm
2MB, 712x284px
>>86177303
>Your whole post is such an angsty passive aggressive trash
whereas your post is laid back and aggressive aggressive?
>it's actually embarrassing to read.
It's hard for some people. It's ok though just keep practicing :)
>You're clearly a flustered woman, a child or reddit
Generally if you're desperately having to find a labeling fallacy to defend your argument, you're the flustered one. But you know that don't you?
>and I feel like you've embarrassed yourself enough now.
again with the fucking feelings. You goddamn sjws and your hair trigger emotions.
>Why can't you handle the fact that some people think GOT panders to modern twitter/tumblr feminism
I can. Why can't you handle the fact that some people like to fuck with stupid people that get triggered by popular fantasy?
>Some people like and dislike different things to you
Hell of an argument you've got there.
> why are you so obnoxiously averse to this idea
I'm mostly just being obnoxious to obnoxious people. Kind of what i do.
> you regress to a 12 year old like "hahah you said you were triggered I win hahah".
There's no winners here. There's never winners here. And you did say you were triggered. I'm sorry that I triggered you by point that out.
>Embarrassing.
uuuu
>GOT is still a shit show and men and women are different
neat.
>If that sentence offends you consider therapy.
why would it? You're the feelings fag remember?
>>
>>86177585
Why are you so emotionally invested in what a bunch of people you (apparently, probably not really) look down upon think about a show and it's very obvious pandering to modern feminism? Like why does it bother you so much? If you're that autistic you honestly can't detect it that's one thing, but more likely it's an ideology you subscribe to and being a western millennial crybaby it hurts your feelings when people disagree with you. I truly pity you man.
>>
>crippled child (Bran)
Literally a demigod.
>inbred cripple (Jamie)
Not inbred and still one of the best warriors in westeros despite losing his hand.
>old disfigured cripple (Davvos)
Just lost the fingertips on one hand. No biggie
>disfigured PTSD (Hound)
D&Ds designated badass
>bastard (Jon)
Nothing wrong with being a bastard
>dwarf (Tyrion)
Ok completely cucked by Dany
>beta eunuch (Greyworm)
Fair enough
>beta eunuch 2 (Theon)
Redemption arc incoming
>bald beta eunuch (Varys)
Biggest alpha in the world, literally said to Danys face that if she ever turned against the people he would betray her
>beta orbiter extraordinaire (Jorah)
A fair point
>fat nerd beta (Sam)
GRRMs self insert, so of course
Literally started all the events of the show
>>
>>86165539
>Nermal
>boy
>huge eyelashes

also 'Garfield minus Garfield' shows the proper meaning of that cartoon
>>
YASSS QUEEEN SLAYYYYYYYY
>>
>>86162619
Hey
Faggot
Everyone is talking about the show
Literally none of the shit you just talked about happened in the show
Stop being intentionally retarded
This is the TELEVISION BOARD you alternative fuck
>>
File: drapevator.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
drapevator.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>86177775
>Why are you so emotionally invested in what a bunch of people you
Why would you think people are emotionally invested in shitposting? Are you?
>in what a bunch of people you (apparently, probably not really) look down upon
so do I or do I not look down upon people? You're anon. I don't look at you at all. I read dumb shit I respond to it.
>about a show and it's very obvious pandering to modern feminism?
Well A: your apparent definition of "modern feminism" was silly persecution complex nonsense.
B: And this is repeated in every thread, THE ENTIRE POINT OF ASOIAF AND THE GAME OF THRONES SUBVERSION IS THAT ALL THE GOOD CAPABLE MEN FUCKING DIED IN YEARS OF WAR. All that is left is the bastards, women, and dwarfs. It's a series explicitly about subverting archetypes, a series whose primary characters are a dwarf, a bastard, and an orphaned girl.
C: The show panders to a general audience, which includes women.
D: You're an easily triggerd SJW. The fucking sand snakes were introduced as obvious cannon fodder the second they appeared. They were introduced into the show so they could be murdered in creative ways.
>Like why does it bother you so much?
you're clearly the one that's upset here m8. I'm being lazy.
>but more likely it's an ideology you subscribe to
what? goofing on retarded insecure people?
>and being a western millennial crybaby
but you're the emotional one here. Plus how original of you to feel back to muh labeling fallacies. How old are you btw? Doesn't millennial like apply to anyone younger than 35 now?
>it hurts your feelings when people disagree with you.
you project a bunch dude. have more imagination. I seek out people that "disagree with me" to fuck with when I'm bored.
> I truly pity you man.
i don't think about you at all.
>>
>>86178572
>Everyone is talking about the show
yeah it is.
>Literally none of the shit you just talked about happened in the show
yeah it has.
>Stop being intentionally retarded
stop whining about a show you've apparently never watched.
>>
No, I regulalry talk to, flirt with and engage in coitus with women, so seeing stronk female characters and supposed emasculated men on a television show doesn't really bother me.

It's shitty TV but I am not taking it as a personal affront, it doesn't affect my life at all.
>>
>>86161127
You're making mountains out of moles hill having an all female cast of powerful women isn't bad because it's all women the issue is when you have it forced on you with bad writing and are then told its good because women can't be badly written. The story in GoT has lead to this point quite nicely you can understand why people do the things they do.

Unlike shows like The 100 where they are the last of the humans yet they have loads of gays and lesbians as leaders and no one says "hey you know we need to pass on the best genes to survive and you clearly have the best genes" it not even addressed they lead characters just suddenly start kissing. Thats shitty bad SJW writing.
GoT while the current seasons feel rushed its not pushing feminism
>>
>>86163543
youre forgetting the whore who joffrey killed with a crossbow
>>
>>86162801
Oh shit. What movie was that from?
>>
>>86162852
Best post yet will go over most of these morons head tbqh
>>
File: norm lol wot.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
norm lol wot.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>86162980
t guy that doesn't know shit about history or governmental systems based around inheritance. There are countless times in history where all the men died and were left with nothing but female heirs.

Like all the faggots reeeing about the little Mormont girl being some muh feminism plotline. The REASON SHE IS IN THAT POSITION IS BECAUSE JORAH MORMONT SOLD SLAVES TO PAY FOR HIS BITCH WIFE'S LAVISH LIFESTYLE AND WAS DISINHERITED AND HIS LORD FATHER WAS FORCED TO TAKE THE BLACK. It has nothing to do with fucking sjw shit, it's what fucking happens in an agnatic-cognatic system.

>The post war world is ruled by the men who won the war.
James V of Scotland died in battle, his side won, and his 5 day old daughter Mary inherited the throne. Was that "SJW propoganda" too?
>>
File: really makes you think.png (363KB, 552x628px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
363KB, 552x628px
>>86162980
wait so the patriarchy IS real? I thought it was a feminist myth?
>>
>>86180704
Kiss x Sis
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.