[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first episode of The Wire is the worst thing I've ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: thewire.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
thewire.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
The first episode of The Wire is the worst thing I've ever seen. From what I gather, series fans generally dislike it. However, when DOES the show get good? I don't think any other acclaimed show has an episode as bad as the first episode of The Wire.
>>
>the worst thing i have ever seen
You sound like a dramatically hyperbolic bitch tbvh, that said, it takes a few episodes to reveal its brilliance.
>>
>>86153429
When they make Chaulkey gay and go on a sexually repressed rampage in the projects
>>
>>86153429
it's an aquired taste, like mushrooms.
>>
>>86153429
It is a bit slow for the first few episodes but by the time you get to the "Drugs on the table" episode you'll be hooked, at least thats how it was for me.
>>
Season 3 > Season 1 > Season 4 > The Corner > Season 2 > Season 5
>>
>>86153429
i think i never got past the first 10 minutes of the first episode of Wire
>>
>>86153968
4 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 5

5 had its problems but "muh marlo" was the least of them, he was actually a pretty interesting character.
>>
>>86153968
Season 2 really is the pleb filter.
>>
It's good some of it can get tedious though, I didn't much care for the newspaper people for example, it's not bad overall.
>>
http://graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0306414

The first episode is according to imdb the second worst one. The first 5 episodes of the first season also happen to be the worst ones of the season as well. If you don't like episode 6 or even 10 then maybe the show is not for you.
>>
>>86153429
I tried it too and couldn't make it through the first episode. Maybe I'll try again and just skip it.
>>
>>86153429
Every episode of the shield is strong and a much, much better than the wire overall.
>>
>>86154084
season 2 is the rëddit meme season
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.