[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of him in the end? Did firing into the ground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: barry-1456950512-726x388.jpg (128KB, 726x388px) Image search: [Google]
barry-1456950512-726x388.jpg
128KB, 726x388px
What did you think of him in the end? Did firing into the ground change your judgement?
>>
>>86148555
no he's a piece of shit, Lady Lyndon was a fox
>>
He should have killed that fucker
>>
>>86148555
I guess Barry kind of realised what he'd become and what he'd done to Lord Bullingdon?

That said; he was a total bellend overall.
>>
>>86148602
>Lady Lyndon was a fox
The cousin was nice as well.
Why is the film rated PG? There were 2 naked girls at one point.
>>
Shooting away from the target was considered the gentlemanly thing to do in duels, which would often end with each participant deliberately missing the other

I read the scene as Barry trying to save whatever was left of his tarnished reputation, but underestimating just how much Bullingdon hated him.
>>
>>86150121
>considered the gentlemanly thing to do
I didn't realise that. So he wasn't atoning at all - he was being selfish and greedy as always?
>>
>>86150121
>>86150524
The kid had already fucked up and shot into the ground. Lyndon was being a gentleman and ending the duel instead of killing the little shit.
>>
>>86150968
>the little shit.
Bullingdon was absolutely in the right, Barry was a parasite who didn't even give a shit about his mother, and only wanted to squander his family's wealth on frivolities
>>
>>86148555
I thought he was based all the way through. I saw nothing wrong in anything he did.
>>
>>86151659
He was still a little weakling shit. He was jealous of his half brother, acted like a cunt, tried to publicly humiliate his stepfather (which worked), then fucked his only chance to man-up by firing his shot into the ground because he was terrified of Lyndon...

He was a tragic figure, sure, but I felt nothing but revulsion for him. Fucker should have stayed in the Americas.
>>
>>86149906
it was too long for the censors to sit through
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.