[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dany actually does what everyone has been wanting her to do for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

File: dany.png (865KB, 1200x601px) Image search: [Google]
dany.png
865KB, 1200x601px
Dany actually does what everyone has been wanting her to do for the past 7 seasons and now you all hate her? First time in human history has audience jumped the shark.
>>
She has one of the weakest plotlines in the series and now she's taking over the show.
>>
it was always her show
>>
>brainlets who are only just realizing Dany is the villain
>>
She was supposed to do it without muh feminism.
>>
File: 1502144831765.png (505KB, 1239x502px) Image search: [Google]
1502144831765.png
505KB, 1239x502px
>>86146100
This.
>>
>>86146057
No, this is basically what I've been waiting for and I'm glad it's finally happening.
Now make her and Jon fuck.
>>
>>86146057
they just hate her now because the actress doesn't want to show her tits anymore and because she's become such a fan favorite with "feminists" everyone on Chan feels like they need to shit on her character.
>>
She's been terrible since season 1. When people rebelled against her I was excited that she'd either go full dictator or be killed due to her innate stupidity.
She did neither and I'm supposed to see her as some fucking savior of civilization.
A civilization which has been going pretty well all things considered.
>>
>>86148407
>anymore
Her only real nude scene is season 1 and it sucks anyway.
>>
>>86149008
Daenerys sees herself as the savior of Westeros and thinks its people will greet her as the long-lost princess and rightful queen she thinks she is. The thing is that she's not, and she won't be; trying to take Westeros by force using literal foreign hordes and dragons has reduced her to little more than a foreign invader herself. She put her dynasty back on square one as she's reenacting Aegon's conquest of Westeros some thousand years prior, except she's not Aegon, she's a girl whose current station is thanks to chance and advisors way smarter than she is.

Remember that they painfully shoehorned in a scene that showed Lannister soldiers as sympathetic in a previous episode, and now have another part of the army burnt to a crisp by Daenerys as they're mocked by an unsympathetic dothraki? They're not really setting her up to be the savior, even if some people think so.
>>
>>86146057
>Dany actually does what everyone has been wanting her to do for the past 7 seasons
She's not dead though
>>
>George has repeatedly criticized the "good person equals good monarch" trope
>People still think the story will end with "X sits on the iron throne and everything is great"

Explain.
>>
In terms of actual acting she's been pretty shit for most of the series.

Though I will say that the scenes where it's just her and Jon have been surprisingly decent.
>>
I want more of her. She is a goddess. I want to worship her feet.
>>
>>86146057
No one hates Dani, you twit. She's simply the can we've decided to kick. Aa
>>
>>86149491
but they are just making things up now, anything could happen
>>
>>86149491

Because this is not GRRM's story anymore ?

Valar Morghulis, men drool, women rule

Fucking hell I was rooting so much for JAime and Bronn to impale that fucking harpy
>>
>>86149491
Autistic people and airhead normies think of ongoing fictional stories like sport playoffs rather than narratives.
>>
>>86149008
>>86149274
Cersei is an even shittier option, how can you people not see that?

Dany attacks armies with dragons because they're her enemies. In war you don't win by playing nice, you win by killing your enemies. She has to kill her enemies to win this war. Period.

As for people not liking her, that's what this season is supposed to make her realize. That's what Jon is supposed to show her. It's not all shipping shit you know.
>>
>>86149491
GRRM isn't writing the show, retard.
>>
>>86146057
I don't like that she brought a massive hoard of savage rapist arabs with her. So I root for humanity. Fuck me, right?
>>
>>86146057
>everyone
Wrong, sweetie. I wished from day 1 that she was never even in the story.
>>
>>86146057
I never liked Dany, I just wanted her to go to Westeros and do something already. She is, so I'm happy about that even though I don't like the character. It's like how Joffrey was more fun when he was committing random acts of violence instead of awkwardly flirting with Sansa or Margaery.
>>
>>86149042
Well as the resident nigger I kind of liked her dumpy doo misshapen hips, tits and fridge form.

>inb4 niggas would sex anything
>>
>>86149681
>Dany brings hordes of raping, murdering barbarians to Westeros
Yeah, clearly the better choice.
>>
>>86149685

I was kinda surprised how they managed to make the Dothraki feel like actual barbarians. I thought they'd be all feminist and pussy whipped since Danerys took over.

And I find it disturbing how so many people are actually rooting for those fucking savages and woman that is only in the position she is now because she was privileged enough to have dragons.
>>
>>86149624
>>86149642
>>86149682
It's already been confirmed that they will both end the same way, with Azor Jon ruling the known world.
>>
>>86149274
>Daenerys sees herself as the savior of Westeros and thinks its people will greet her as the long-lost princess and rightful queen she thinks she is.
No she doesn't. She specifically mentions how her brother believed this but she knows that it's bull.

>She put her dynasty back on square one as she's reenacting Aegon's conquest of Westeros some thousand years prior
And I think she's ok with that. The whole "break the wheel" speech was laughed at but she might actually be hell-bent on completely remaking Westeros, top to bottom. "Top" in this case is the Targaryens and "bottom" are the peasants getting raped/murdered by Dothraki.
>>
>>86149512
I also think her acting is bland and ineffective.
I still want to eat her pussy and ass and then fuck her missionary while kissing the soles of her feet. sooooo
>>
>>86149863
same
>>
>>86149863
>>86149903
Same. I want to cum in her all day every day.
>>
>>86149777
As the resident spic here, i agree with the resident nigger
>>
>>86149849
who confirmed what? when?
>>
>>86149829
So are you saying she can't control them?
>>
>>86146057
should i start watching this shitty show again? watched every episode except for this season.
>>
>>86149863
She reminds me of Emma Watson. It's like she doesn't know how to properly speak sometimes
>>
>>86146057
because she is fucking stupid... and has really weak plot line
>>
>>86146373
This. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional or a bookfag. Doesnt matter if you like her or not
>>
>>86150382
When ur dick is in her mouth of course she cant speak properly
>>
>>86146057
hated that character since she took the title breaker of chains and proceded to chain her gucking "children" like 3 minutes later
>>
>>86150584
I would pamper my dragon babies and not go to war with anyone. :)
>>
>>86149681
They're both equally terrible. Trying to argue that Dany is worse is bringing up a false argument, since there's no reason to support either of them. They're both examples of terrible people gaining power through ruthlessness and slaughtering their rivals. Jon Snow is the other option, since his people chose him.
>>
>>86146057
You already know the answer to why people hate her. It`s all the /pol/-neckbeards who see boogeymen in all forms of entertainment where a strong aryan man isn`t the undisputed hero. Im so sick of it, I just wanna read a single GoT-thread without stormfags shitting all over it
>>
>>86146057
The only scene i liked with her was when her brother wouldnt mind if she got fucked by the dothraki and all their horses.

And then i got a poner
>>
I thought that the show would end with all of the lords and ladies dead and the people will institute democracy. And then the dragons burn everyone.
>>
>>86150904
Do you think she ever tried horse cock? What about dragon cock?
>>
>>86150958
>dragon cock
They don't have them. Asexual.
>>
>>86149681
so instead of killing only what's necessary - the garrison in king's landing and the lannister heads, she lets the tyrells and half of the greyjoys and unsullied killed, then kills a lannister army transporting food and supplies needed for winter, and then many more in the future because the war's not going anywhere
>>
>>86151236
She doesn't let anything, you impetuous child. I'd give you she suffered from a lack of imagination. As did Tyrion. He made up for it by selling out his family. And she burnt the hell out of them.
>>
Imagine if Jon Snow never fought anyone, and had minions fight all his battles while permanently smirking and sitting in luxury.

Oh and never losing anything.

That's why people hate dany.
>>
>>86146057
Because she did it out of emotional reasons, not actual tactical value.

She gets away with doing shit on her every whim because she has plot armor while the rest have to tip toe around and not make one mistake in order to get wiped clean from the playing field.

She's like a temperamental child and when she doesn't get her way she throws tantrums by entering the nuclear codes and mashing the button to unleash what essentially are the nukes of Westeros.

That bitch is going to be a mad dictator like her father was because she's becoming drunk with power.
>>
>>86151690
girls can't fight
>>
File: 1495017031144.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
1495017031144.gif
866KB, 352x224px
>>86151690
Shes also never experienced loss the way other characters have. I cant connect to her at all. It doesnt help that shes a motivation vacuum in that interesting characters get awe struck by her and their mtivation moves from their own self interest solely to hers. They all become pawns and lose agency.
>>
>>86151690
She's a leader. And in any case, she does expose herself to the battle by going with her Dragons. No armor even.

>in before h-her dragons are too powerful
Well no shit. She's the leader of course she has the most powerful weapon. If the fucking president would want to go into a warzone, do you think he'll go in a tiny little car to get bombed as soon as he enters? No, he'd go inside a freaking tank or a monster helicopter.
>>
>>86146057
>Stupid as fuck
>Muh drugunzh
>Obviously traumatized from childhood experiences like being raped by Jason Momoa having 13 years old
>Hinted on books and show to have a mad targ side
>Heavily hinted now she is losing his shit like mad king
>She is goin mad but ok because is the embodiment of tumblr feminist

Also bitch dares to confront Jon Snow alias the absolute badass

DID U SEE MUH DRAGONS
BEND THE KNEE HURF DURF

Fucking hell
>>
>>86146057
It's just butthurt /pol/tards that barely even watch the show or haven't read the books.
>>
>>86146472
Danny is the hero in the books cuck boi
>>
>>86152390
>A leader

A shitty one

>Dany, army of death is coming, bad shit, you know
>I dont care
>But tyrion here trust my words, he knows Im no liar and
>BEND THE KNEE JON SNUW AND HELP ME DEFEAT CERSEI

Fuckin hell it is ok if you go everywhere burning shit but if a guy shows at your door telling you everything will go to hell if you dont go north and stop squabbling you refuse

Dumb bitch
>>
Only reason people hate her are because it's cool and popular now to be racist and misogynist
>>
Yes because its only just now people are starting to hate her
>>
She should've stayed in the desert fucking sandniggers. Now she's just a mad pyromaniac.
>>
>>86152189
Remember how she was an orphan who was tricked into sacrificing her unborn child so she could save her husband? Yeah, me neither. So whatever right?
>>
>>86151147
shame
>>
I hope Arabs sack Westeros and rapes Cersei while Jaime watches, tbqh. Westeros will be written just like modern day Sweden.

anyway, this show will be dead to me, if they somehow manage to kill off Jon Snow because of muh feminism
>>
>>86146057
She hasn't even done anything bad, just burn soldiers, who obviously knew what they signed up for when they marched off to war. It's not even close to the atrocities that the Lannisters have committed. They've had it coming for a long time.
>>
>>86153058
doenst seem to be a traumatic enough event to weigh her down, shes miles beyond that, but that could be credited to her acting
>>
File: NO ONE BATS AN EYE.jpg (837KB, 434x2100px) Image search: [Google]
NO ONE BATS AN EYE.jpg
837KB, 434x2100px
Cersei is unironically better but she's the one with evil theme so even if Daenerys does the same things she's "good".
The mental gymnastics for the impending incest are funny.
>>
>>86153257
>signed up to be burned alive by giant flying reptiles presumed to be dead for a couple of centuries
>>
>>86153257
Aren't flamethrowers a war crime?
>>
File: baboons.png (302KB, 532x438px) Image search: [Google]
baboons.png
302KB, 532x438px
>>86146057
what are you talking about peoples wanted to watch her being fucked by baboons
>>
File: dothraki_se7ep4.webm (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
dothraki_se7ep4.webm
1MB, 426x240px
>>86146057
>Dany actually does what everyone has been wanting her to do for the past 7 seasons
Bring hordes of muslims in to rape and pillage Westros? Interesting audience.

SAVE THE WEST
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
Jaime is /ourguy/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ
>>
>>86152390
>She's a leader.
A very incompetent one. And she wasn't exactly participating the same way Jon would (on the ground), she was just flying around ordering her dragons to kill people and destroy food supplies.

>She's the leader of course she has the most powerful weapon.
Dragons are basically weapons of mass destruction. How often do you see footage of a president personally nuking a city, or carrying out a napalm strike? What we saw in that scene was a leader who only rules through threat of force personally slaughtering people. That's the kind of thing an insane despot would do.
>>
>>86153770
everybody is retarded in got
it's pobably due to the writter own incompetence
>>
>>86146057
I was just angry it lasted so little

>>86149570
I would happen to agree with this post
>tfw dany survives the game of throne
>>
She's basically a more successful Kim Jong-un
>>
>>86149681
Eh, i wanna fuck Cersei more
>>
>>86154621
Cersei stopped being hot once she lost all her hair.
>>
File: tfw not the queen's twin.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
tfw not the queen's twin.gif
1MB, 268x268px
>>86154621
Patrician.
>>
>>86146057
What if I never liked her and think her plotline is the worst aspect of the show?
>>
It was always supposed to be her (the rightful heir to the throne) versus the corrupt mess that the overthrowers of the throne has become. All the instability in Westeros was backstory to how she got allies in Westeros and why she's not utterly pointless, and will probably be the ultimate redemption for her and the country when the established kingdom is reset during the battle vs the nightking. Jaimie is right now the only character making us root for current holders of the iron throne.

My prediction: Jaimie will see during the battle with the nightking that her and her dragons are the only force in the world capable of fighting the cold cunts and without her, the realm is always at risk of destruction, so he will side with her.

All of this is basically petty infighting by the humans until the real threat is here, in which they will all ally towards the greater threat.
>>
>>86153754
>muslims
The dothraki are viking/mongol hybrids. They have ideology like the stereotypical viking and lifestyle like the typical mongol horde.
>>
>>86156339
>rightful heir to the throne
But that's Jon and/or possibly (but no one actually believes it) Aegon
>>
>>86156388
>They have ideology like the stereotypical viking
t. someone who has never researched who the Vikings were, but probably saw Thor in theaters
>le vikings were just white niggers meme
Kill yourself.
>>
>now
I've never liked her, and I never will. I think she's a genuinely awful character who is completely undeserving of the things she has and wants. Her portrayal by Emilia doesn't help any.
>>
>>86146057
>dany capture jamie asked him why he killed her father promise to burn him alive
> jon say tells her they need jamie to fight white walkers
> dany puts him in dungeon tyrion begs her to let him work with them
> she questions tyrion loyalty
> he brakes jamie out and TRY to escape to the north with jon and jamie

TYRION DIES
>>
>>86152915
Her whole story is just her winning progressively larger victories because of plot armour. She has no real character other than being a Mary Sue and her actress is cringe worthy. Whole plot line is garbage regardless of muh soggy knees.
>>
>>86150532
>implying any woman has let you do this to them
>>
It´s the blatant audience pandering that makes me hate her.
>>
>>86146057

Her storyline is fucking BORING!

>get married off to a bunch of dothraki savages
>oh hey! Have some free dragon eggs!
>wander around the desert and use dragons to get another army of dickless robots
>rule over Mereen and start a civil war after your dragons fuck shit up
>meet more dothraki savages
>season 1 repeat of wandering around the desert with dothraki again
>attack Westeros in the most hamfisted and clumsy way imaginable

Complete snorefest.
>>
>>86157475
this.
Her scenes were always the low points of episodes in the early seasons. The only time she got more interesting was when better characters and her dragons came around. I dont remember anyone being excited for her till her dragons wrecked shit last season. And even then when here story got more interesting, kings landing and the north were still more entertaining.
>>
>>86152909
I'm sure you believe every stranger you meet right away. Good for you.
>>
>>86159122
I thought people liked her because they liked to self insert as her and have a barbaric horse warchief as a husband?
>>
Never liked her but there was literally nothing wrong with what she did in the battlefield last ep.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.