[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times have you watched SG-1 all ten seasons from start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How many times have you watched SG-1 all ten seasons from start to finish; Just finished my 5th run through.

3 for atlantis
2 for sgu

I am sour about how SGU ended when it was just gettin good.

Is there any thing stargate in the works that we can expect in the coming few years?
>>
>>86139079
1 time, because I paid attention and I'm not autistic.

Stargate is dead since the SG:U fuckery. Everything that comes after that will be shit.
>>
>>86139079
Once is enough for me because life's too short.
>>
Why did they have to ruin it with terrible music and cell phone rocks?
>>
>>86139238
Every time I re watch any series I always pick up on new things; I'm like holy shit how did I not realize that last time I watched it. You may think you've seen it all, but you haven't until you re watch something.
>>
I JUST started it, I can see some potential. They last ep i watched was the Mongol one which was REALLY lame. Does it become more of a serialization with story arcs or remain "Alien" of the weekish?
>>
>>86139079
around 7 times Sg1
4 times Atlantis.
Never Universe.
>>
>>86139387
Check out universe, it's a good watch, but be prepared to be butt blasted on the last episode of season 2 when they cancelled it.
>>
Annndddd I'm watchin SG-1 again.
A mix between jack and david thorne is who I aspire to be in life; it's training at this point.
>>
>>86139079
Isn't there a short episode prequel series in the works?
>>
>>86139370
first half of the first season is all that. You see some potential, and a little bit of payoff, but second half and the rest of the series they find it's voice and it is fucking awesome
>>
>>86139954
Thanks, Ill stick with it
>>
Never actually saw the whole series but it did take over for TNG in our household as the comfy syndicated skiffy show in the 2000s.
>>
My favorite episode is when teal'c get's a home on earth and launches a bomb at that guy to take him out.
>>
>>86139079
No idea 2bh. I just used to watch it on tv so I've probably seen both SG1 and Atlantis a few times over. Great shows
>>
File: GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg (108KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg
108KB, 700x393px
GOOLD?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.