[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVd Kq3AkfJ8 Could this be made today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: christians.jpg (371KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
christians.jpg
371KB, 960x1440px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVdKq3AkfJ8

Could this be made today?
>>
If it were made today, it'd look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnyb7i5nLpQ
>>
If you can be literally any gender you want and pedophilia is legal literally anywhere if you are a refugee then you can make a comic book character Christian, sure.
>>
>>86137930
omg wtf did they do to TT, the intro used to be based
>>
That got creepy at the end.
>>
>tfw no based rogue in the movies
>tfw no based cyclops in the movies
why did they ruin the two best x men
>>
>>86138181
how did it get creepy?
>>
>>86138372
Wolverine kneeling in a church talking to God like he's in a cult.
>>
>>86137887
currently watching this for the first time only had the first 5 on VHS as a kid, loving it so far.

>How did you do that?!
>With style petite, with style
>>
>christianity

>not a tool for oppression bullshit white traditions and false sense of superiority
>>
>>86138268
>>tfw no based cyclops in the movies
wut?
>>
>>86138495
he's shit in the movies and so is rogue
>>
>>86138547
Cyclops never was based he was Xavier lap dog
>>
>>86138547
Especially Rouge, who just came across as pathetic and useless all the time, and Cyclops was just a bland, uncharismatic cuck.
>>
>>86137887
is there any fucking doubt X-Men was the best cartoon ever.
>>
>>86139008
I thought it was boring and took itself too seriously when I was a kid. I much prefered Spider-Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGN9fZvQhc
>>
There was a surprising amount of Christian moments in capetoons. Even at the end of the DC animated universe.
>>
>>86137887
i like it. especially with what he's been through, makes him seem more human.
>>
>>86138460
>Christianity

It IS a cult, anon.
>>
>>86139343
youre an idiot anon
>>
>>86139493
>t. Buttmad Christian Pedophile.
>>
>>86139965
*tips fedora*

I guarantee you're fat and ugly and repulsive to women everywhere
>>
>>86137887
Cap is christian in the MCU. He even says there's only one god to him, and it's believable that he'd be christian because he still fucking believes after personally meeting other gods.
>>
>>86140027
Nope, got me a cutie and I didn't even have to rape her, unlike you. Now run along and serve your Jewish masters.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuvOVH0aSQ

Could this be made today?
>>
>>86137887
no it could not be made today. that is a shame.

Christians cannot live in a Jew dominated society.
>>
>>86140098
there was a guy at my collage who used to say this all the time. i hated him and i hate this stupid clip.
>>
>>86140349
DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM????
>>
Sure it could be made today, but instead of talking about Christianity Wolverine would be praying at a Mosque and he would be transgender.
>>
>>86140055
He is a filthy Irish.
>>
>>86137887
That show was so bad. I wish I was younger when it came out, but I was already 10 and could pick up how bad truly was, pirates of the dark waters, batman tas, and even those shows that tried to be the new ninja turtles (sharks, dinos,mice, mummies, etc) were better action shows. Best show was swat Katz.

X-men and Spider-Man were shit, especially if you were into comics. I'm not a insecure Cuckservative pretending that if something shares similar beliefs to me it means it's good. The animation was shit.
>>
>>86140892
Underage millennial who watches shit like Rick and Morty.
>>
Nope. Let the new movies die the enevitable slow death and let the past stay in the past.
Let those fuckers come up with something new.
>>
>>86141292
the movies will never stop.
the money keeps rolling in. just grit your teeth and bare it like the rest of us.
>>
>>86140087
>got me a cutie

Yeah, the little girl you like to babysit.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 578x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 578x280px
Daily reminder Rogue was the god-tier hottest in this
>>
>>86140098
This is degenerate level humor
>>
>>86141764
It's funnier than the big bang theory, an long running and popular tv show that pays it's actors in the millions.
>>
File: holy bible rape flow chart.jpg (37KB, 599x413px) Image search: [Google]
holy bible rape flow chart.jpg
37KB, 599x413px
>>86141465
That's a lot of projecting you're doing there.
>>
>>86142123
>Old testament laws
Being gay is still wrong tho desu
>>
File: 1500794347381.png (115KB, 340x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500794347381.png
115KB, 340x360px
>>86141189
Retard.
He said he was 10 when it was out which means he was born in 82.
Everything he said about the rest of the shows is ture.
Fuckin late gen millenials
.THOSE are the REAL millenials.
Us older ones are Gen Y.
>>
>>86142245
Same poster here.
I actually like Xmen and Spidey. The other shows were great too.
Saturday/Sunday/early early weekday mornings were allll good.
>>
>>86141477
BRAAAAAAAP
>>
File: Matt-Murdock-Lantom-S1E3.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Matt-Murdock-Lantom-S1E3.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
Yeah man, you'd never see a capeshit portray Christianity anything but negative in today's world.
>>
>>86140892
>pirates of dark water

my nigger
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.