[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw everyone on tv is hating on the dothraki calling them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ősmagyar.jpg (30KB, 250x327px) Image search: [Google]
ősmagyar.jpg
30KB, 250x327px
>yfw everyone on tv is hating on the dothraki calling them shitskin savages, associating them with arabs
>yfw you are hungarian so you always liked them because they kinda remind you of your ancestors
>yfw you see them as noble warriors and you know that they probably have a rich culture just like your ancestors did
>yfw ignorant westerners blinded by prejudice portray them as barbaric rapist animals
>>
>>86135138
it'd be cool if we actually saw some of their culture beyond riding horses and pillaging. the dothraki have been an afterthought since season 1
>>
Ignore the /pol/tards and take solace in the fact that they utterly crushed the lannisterfags.
>>
>>86135194
they put widows in tents in a valley? i guess that's a culture
>>
>>86135138
>Hungarian ancestors
>rapacious mongols
Sounds about right.
>>
they're the Mongol horde who rekt europe and raped the shit out of whitey

as usual shitty white people whitewash them in media
>>
>>86135138
lol stay mad savage
>>
>>86135194
GRRM created a language for them, I dont remember what else he wrote about the dothraki in the books but it must have been more of them than what is shown in the show
>>
>noble warriors
>rich culture

So you raped and enslaved. Congrats, you are literally African/Arab-tier.
>>
>>86135426
it only took an ambush, overwhelming numbers and three dragons, what legendary fighters
>>
>>86135138

If that's what they were actually like that'd be great but they are just dumb savages.

No one's projecting here but you anon.
>>
>>86135138
>yfw you see them as noble warriors and you know that they probably have a rich culture just like your ancestors did
>hungarians
hearty kek
>>
>>86135138
Just ignore /pol/fags they're just mad that it's dothrakis killing white people and Danerys burninf white people.

They're hypocrites anyways. They were happy when the Sept blew up. Hell I'mnsure they were even happy when Tyrion burnt Stannis' fleet
>>
File: 1456049129322.jpg (273KB, 1125x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1456049129322.jpg
273KB, 1125x1084px
>bozgor thinking he has any sort of culture
>>
>>86135541
yeah and cavalry vs infantry on an open plain

pretty lame fight
>>
>>86135426
kek
you mean the dragon did
the dothraki`s would have sucked lannister` cock if not for the dragon
>>
>>86135581
>/pol/ boogeyman

Awwww honeybun
>>
>>86135658
your people can't fight, lil dacian boi
>>
File: 1488634477918.gif (113KB, 1076x668px) Image search: [Google]
1488634477918.gif
113KB, 1076x668px
>>86135889

I'm not Romanian.
>>
>>86135901
trianon best day of my life, remove magyar from the premises, budaPESTS not budapest ok
>>
>>86135138
how dare you make that comparison to MY ancestors

read a history book
>>
>>86136833
what book should i read? recommend me one pls, educated gentleman.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.