[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HIRO APPROVED META THREAD >/k/ has gunsmithing general >/v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (9KB, 674x85px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
9KB, 674x85px
HIRO APPROVED META THREAD

>/k/ has gunsmithing general
>/v/ has video game making general
>/g/ has programing general
>/tv/ has pickle rick general

Really makes you wonder huh
>>
So mods are ok with cunny spam 24/7,teenagers spamming adult men in spandex and BLACKED threads all day long but one is crossing the line if he posts about the shithole this place has become.
>>
>>86128033
>HIRO APPROVED META THREAD
This doesn't actually mean anything.
>meta threads get deleted 99% of the time
>"th-they're allowed I sw-swear!!! H-Hiroshima s-said so even th-though the r-r-rules page hasn't ch-changed!!!!"
You're a sad soul.
>>
>>86128076
How does those things being posted make mods okay with them? Posting cannot be stopped; it can only be removed when human beings are present moderating the board.
>>
>>86128076
Pointing out how bad it is makes them look bad. They have a very stressful job and the pay isn't very good.
>>
>>86128160
oh right I forgot they are doing it for free
>>
>>86128123
Threads stay up for hours on end,that is implying that either they are ok with it or they dont care about moderating the place.
>>
File: mH8PxlI.png (174KB, 562x389px) Image search: [Google]
mH8PxlI.png
174KB, 562x389px
>>86128160
>it doesn't pay very good
how much do the janitors get paid for all their hard work?
>>
>>86128199
>they dont care about moderating the place
They do it for free. It isn't just a meme. So the human beings also have to do other things like work, sleep, eat, shit, leisure, etc. While they are doing other things, they are not babysitting the board.
>>
File: 1405844607243.jpg (311KB, 1434x776px) Image search: [Google]
1405844607243.jpg
311KB, 1434x776px
>>
File: Chris.jpg (196KB, 698x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
196KB, 698x1528px
So, you're wondering how best to fix /tv/? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Indian pedophile living in Vancouver, that created the bot, that spams pictures of young child models relentlessly on /tv/. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Indian-Canadian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix /tv/.
>>
>>86128102
Depends how people start them out. If the OP starts with inane toxic garbage, they aren't going to keep them up because LOL HIRO APPROVED XD. When they allow them to stay, they usually permasage them like this one appears to be.
>>
>>86128403
This pasta brings up one good point.
How come we dont have a sticky,every board has one.
>>
>>86128033
>>86128033
We need more cunny
>>
>>86128622
Kill your motherfucking self, my main man. KILL yourself.
>>
>>86128033
>Really makes you wonder huh
no not really.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.