[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you realize Rick and Morty has been trying to force memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: flat,800x800,075,t.u3.jpg (250KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u3.jpg
250KB, 800x800px
>TFW you realize Rick and Morty has been trying to force memes for 2 whole seasons so in response people ironically meme Pickle Rick in exasperation.
>>
which one is rick
>>
>>86117526
It's funny because like half the user base has been banned at one point or another because of the intense flamewars that go on in rick and morty threads.
>>
>>86117526
its sad and pathetic how hard corporate is trying to meme picklerick. the episode was hot garbage, ((women)) writers are shit.
>>
>>86117617
I think people like you are unwillingly the pawns of the memelords behind the scenes. You can't just take the bait, they want you to /pol/post about R&M, it's the whole reason people make pickle threads.
>>
>>86117617
Is that what's happening? OR is it false flag?
No horse in this race, just asking us to be honest with ourselves.
>>
Based pickle rick
>>
File: Gi9cwgR.gif (206KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Gi9cwgR.gif
206KB, 300x225px
>>86117617
HOW DID THEY LET THAT WOMAN SPEAK TO HIM LIKE THAT
>>
>>86117526
Millenials can't tell the difference between sincerity and irony anymore. I don't even think they know what sincerity is since they use "unironic" all the time even though it sounds retarded.
>>
>>86117698
>all weeks leading up to the rick and reddit pickle episode theres heavy moderation to the point where the archive can't even pick up a thread its deleted so fast all day and even during the day of the episode
>a day after the episode airs the moderation is back to its old non existent way
It's very clear that it is shilling
>>
>le reverse reverse ironing
not even OP can tell if he's a faggot anymore
>>
PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
File: 1502205764192.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502205764192.png
868KB, 554x400px
>>86117800
EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A LE GOOD TIME ;)
>>
Pickle Ricking is the logical extension of Party Rocking, aka post ironic memetics.
>>
>>86117800
#PickleRicker

#PickleNation
>>
>>86117526
I hope this meme dies quickly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84
>>
PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
>>
>>86117526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
exasperation? more like I have THE INCLINATION
>>
Pickle Rick is so old. What's the new thing we can force? I was thinking

PICKLED RICKKKK
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.