[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone seen Jim Carrey's mini documentary that just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 11

Has anyone seen Jim Carrey's mini documentary that just came out. He seems relaxed for once and explicitly Christian. Really comfy. Just came out recently.

http://www.storypick.com/jim-carrey-art/
>>
>>86115424
did it just come out?
>>
>>86115424
When did this come out?
>>
they call him cuban pete.
>>
>>86115500
JUST came out
>>
>>86115500
recently, it just came out
>>
>>86115463
>>86115500
Can I get an answer on this?
>>
>>86115558
very recently
>>
>>86115424
Jim is losing his mind. He is able to keep it together somewhat for media appearances like on Kimmel a few weeks ago. No way this is recent though, when did this come out?
>>
>>86115607
It just came out my word, peace and love, jimbo is back to his inner peaceful child and I'm really happy for him. Some of you may cry during it.
>>
>>86115558
Are you retarded lol?
>>
>>86115424
saw it 2-3 days ago when it was on my facebook feed, someone liked it and it showed up

like Jim but i fucking hate how everything someone likes shows up on my fucking feed
>>
he's the king of the rumba beat.
>>
>>86116570
hey you.
yeah, you.

shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1371334422194.jpg (69KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1371334422194.jpg
69KB, 1024x768px
>>86116934
no
>>
>>86117107
I'll leave you bloodied and bashed friend.
>>
Have you thought of my cock today /tv/?
>>
>>86115424
ah, this just came out just recently.
>>
I heard this was only recently released for public viewing
>>
File: pucker up.jpg (74KB, 1268x701px) Image search: [Google]
pucker up.jpg
74KB, 1268x701px
>>86117132
HOLD ON TO YOUR LUGNUTS, IT'S TIME FOR AN OVERHAUL!
>>
>>86115424
Ah I heard about this, I follow all the most recent stuff
>>
>>86117211
yes, just recently.
>>
>>86115558
yes
>>
File: C7PbZlRVsAETsUo.jpg (30KB, 577x414px) Image search: [Google]
C7PbZlRVsAETsUo.jpg
30KB, 577x414px
>>86115424
>You Have Never Seen This Side Of Jim Carrey Before. It’s So Intense, My Creative Soul Cried.
>>
>>86117714
My nigga I just cried for ten minutes nonstop, I got dehydrated. I've never seen him so serene. And I would honestly buy some of his shit.
>>
>>86117211
Wut
>>
>>86117314
Now or recently
>>
Jim Carrey has STDs.
>>
>>86122169
Noe he didn't just recently
>>
>>86123355
Double double. Fucking wowza. Jimmy you're
>>
>>86117211
I enjoy this reference
>>
>>86117211
Kek
>>
>>86115424
Why would I want to watch a guy with no artistic talent paint while giving women STDs and acting like he's a saint. No thanks.
>>
This guy is a dangerous sociopath
>>
>>86124524
THIS
>>
>>86115424
He's Christian? That's unexpected, more power to him for stating it publicly.
>>
>>86125229
What kind of christian fucks anything that moves, including married women, trasmitting them all kind of veneral diseases and then bully her to shut her up?
>>
>>86125793
No Christian claims to be perfect, except for a few who completely miss the point. He's broken like anyone else.
>>
>>86125932
He's just an hypocrite who takes advantage of weak people
>>
>>86125229
and a complete liberal nutjob
>>
>>86125229
He's at the stage in his like where he was going to find faith or probably kill himself. He's always been a bit unhinged, probably more so as he got older.
>>
>>86126005
>hypocrite
How?
>>
File: jim-carrey-480x279.jpg (24KB, 480x279px) Image search: [Google]
jim-carrey-480x279.jpg
24KB, 480x279px
>>86115424
Everyone love jim carrey
>>
>>86126063
He's using religion to polish his image after the scandal of him driving someone to suicide. This documentary look so fake and staged.
>>
>>86126183
He sounds sincere to me. Also, you can't "drive" people to suicide, they're either going to do it or they're not. This recent meme where suicide is a sane option must end.
>>
>Jim Carrey will never put you into the ground

I have thought about this lately
>>
File: el gato mezzican.jpg (66KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
el gato mezzican.jpg
66KB, 550x412px
>>86126058
Yep.
Honestly though, he's been dead to me for years now. Watching him in movies is just sad now, and offscreen he's a rambling nutjob, and not in the funny way.
If he ended up going the way of Robin Williams some time this year, I think i'd be ready for it.
I'm ready for him to go.
>>
File: michelle-carter-3.jpg (647KB, 2000x1499px) Image search: [Google]
michelle-carter-3.jpg
647KB, 2000x1499px
>>86126219
What did you say?
>>
>>86126237
>People who haven't entertained me lately are ripe for the knife!

That's pretty cold, Senor Pussycat.
>>
I thought Carrey was on of those New Age guys?
>>
>>86126269
I thought that case was total bullshit, and sets a bad precedent. It's all really about the ticking timebomb that is legitimizing gender dysphoria. Trans people killing themselves so regularly is the big clue that their condition is, as currently presented in the media, pseudoscience. So we reclassify suicide as a sane response to mean people, and suddenly they're not nuts, just unusually persecuted. It won't fly.
>>
>>>86126269
>white """""""women"""""""
>>
>>86126288
So did I, and if you listen to his discussion of Christ, he's still mostly that, but I think he's on a journey which will lead him to the full truth in time.
>>
>>86126342
>>86126219
Hey, Jim. Loved you in The Majestic.
>>
>>86126269
wasn't her fault

if you're retarded enough to kill yourself because some stupid cunt with terrible eyebrows egged you on, you were probably going to do something retarded eventually anyway. she should have just been arrested for being a stupid whore, not for "killing" that guy.
>>
>>86126288
He'll get more sympathy painting himself as christian than a hippie. This is just a PR stunt.
>>
>>86126328
So encouraging someone to suicide is not a crime to you?
>>
>>86126418
If you listen to what he says, he's not suddenly a traditional Christian, he's basically a hippie being drawn to Christ. If he was currying favor he could just do a photo op with Joel Osteen or someone, he seems totally on the level to me.
>>
>>86126328
>>86126405
>utterly mindless contrarianism
gee its just such a crying shame you two werent on the jury
>>
>>86126439
No, it's just meanness, but the act of suicide has always traditionally been treated as a mentally ill act that's entirely on the person who commits it, and that seems healthier for society than having people going to court on thought-crime charges.
>>
>>86126485
It's not mindless, have you no sense of social cohesion at all? Do you not see what an insane precedent is set by this verdict and even the framing of the charge?
>>
>>86126485
>can't fathom that there are people in the world who aren't as gay as you
>they must just be contrarians

sorry reddit that aint how it works
>>
>>86126058
He has seemed more intense and earnest over the years, and particularly recently, it's true. I'm glad he isn't getting lost in the affirmations/Oprah stuff he seemed to be into.
>>
>>86126497
>thought-crime charges
She wasn't charged based on fantasies that she had of him killing himself, she was charged on her actions that deliberately and ultimately led to his suicide.
>>
>>86126405
>>86126328

She had a part to play in his suicide, though. That's not a normal relationship one finds themselves in, and perhaps he wasn't well all-together emotionally, or mentally, but that doesn't relinquish the responsibility of the person exploiting those vulnerabilities.

>>86126497

>but the act of suicide has always traditionally been treated as a mentally ill act that's entirely on the person who commits it

I doubt you base this on any kind of true knowledge of history.

>and that seems healthier for society than having people going to court on thought-crime charges.

Slippery slope

>>86126551

*tips fedora*
>>
>>86126635
But nothing anyone does can lead to suicide other than the actions of the person doing it. This was obvious and accepted as recently as five years ago. This evil nonsense must be opposed.
>>
>>86126418

> christian
> sympathy in hollywood

wat?
>>
>>86126543
>a court trial is not social cohesion
>only what i want is social cohesion, nothing else
its just so frustrating when society disagrees with you, dont they know youre the most important person in the world and only your opinions matter?
>>
>>86126635
>other people don't have agency and you are responsible for their actions if they acted upon your non-threatening language

yeah nah fuck off. keep following that slope and you slip right into a tumblrist "language = violence" episode. people make their own choices. if they are not threatened, the burden of their actions are on them.
>>
>>86126690
>This evil nonsense must be opposed.

You're arguing with mouth breathing dorito munchers that call people with a conscience "moral fags"
>>
>>86126689
Yes, I base it on the record of every coverage of every suicide case literally until an ideological decision was made to pretend that it could be a sane decision. This has been the normal way of handling it even in my own lifetime, until about five years ago.

How dare you accuse me of ignorance when you're trying to enforce bullshit cooked up five minutes ago for political reasons?

She had *no* part to play, categorically. The suicide's responsibility for his own action is total. Thousands of pages of philosophy have been written on precisely this existential responsibility. She had no responsibility for what he did. This is creating a situation in which people are no longer legally responsible for their own safety or thoughts on the most basic level, don't you see?
>>
>>86126707
He's looking for public sympathy, not from Hollywood.
>>
>>86126710
It's nothing to do with me, it's the entire history of how society has dealt with suicide versus one court case. It is literally a question of whether society is going to continue to function.
>>
>>86126729
This is it, and it's exactly this tendency of thought that brought that trial and verdict about.
>>
>>86126269
EYEBROWS
>>
>>86126729
>>other people don't have agency
Never claimed this. Adorable strawman that has nothing to do with maliciously driving someone to suicide and alerting nobody around.
>>
>>86126864
No, that is exactly what you're claiming, and what the verdict establishes as legal philosophy and policy. Only mentally ill people commit suicide - you cannot drive someone to do it.
>>
>>86126864
You did claim that by implying that there is a "victim" here. That person chose suicide.

Let's take another scenario where two old men are discussing suicide. One considers suicide, the other says yeah, it's a good idea. They come to a calm agreement and the old man offs himself. You have decided that he was "mentally ill" and assigned a negative value to his death, but he might argue that it was his choice (if he was still alive.) So basically you are stripping agency from the faggot who offed himself because he wouldn't have done so if only he had seen the light of your personal High Moralityâ„¢.

ya gotta stop trying to project your homolust on other people, it's bad vibes man.
>>
>>86126783
>Yes, I base it on the record of every coverage of every suicide case literally until an ideological decision was made to pretend that it could be a sane decision. This has been the normal way of handling it even in my own lifetime, until about five years ago.

This doesn't tell me anything other than your perception of some vague timeline and it's vague handling of law by vague people.

>How dare you accuse me of ignorance when you're trying to enforce bullshit cooked up five minutes ago for political reasons?

You're the one connecting this to transgenderism and SJW censorship.

>She had *no* part to play, categorically. The suicide's responsibility for his own action is total. Thousands of pages of philosophy have been written on precisely this existential responsibility.

Again, you invoke the past, yet never yourself bring up those arguments, as though I'm supposed to concede simply because "that's how it was done in the 'vague' past", "this has been contemplated for thousands of years, thousands!".

>She had no responsibility for what he did. This is creating a situation in which people are no longer legally responsible for their own safety or thoughts on the most basic level, don't you see?

You're advocating for people who drive others to suicide to not be legally responsible in any way for their abusive position in an unhealthy relationship. It'd be a different case if neither person committed suicide, but that isn't so, now is it? Likewise, we're talking about an intimate relationship here. Boyfriend and girlfriend. You're extrapolating this as being applicable to a scenario in which one stranger bullies another stranger, and that stranger is pushed over the edge. That is a separate context, and a separate nature of relationship.
>>
>>86126907
>No, that is exactly what you're claiming
Quote the claim. It's gonna be hilarious watching you move the goalposts for the next 30 minutes.
>>
>>86126953
>Let's take another scenario where two old men are discussing suicide. One considers suicide, the other says yeah, it's a good idea. They come to a calm agreement and the old man offs himself. You have decided that he was "mentally ill" and assigned a negative value to his death, but he might argue that it was his choice (if he was still alive.) So basically you are stripping agency from the faggot who offed himself because he wouldn't have done so if only he had seen the light of your personal High Moralityâ„¢.

Two old men who don't know each other is not the same as a boyfriend and girlfriend confiding their true selves to each other on a basis of intimate trust.
>>
>>86126953
>That person chose suicide
after a lengthy period of being pushed into it by someone with the deliberate intent of making him kill himself*
Gee, it's almost like you guys keep twisting what actually happened to make your argument fit.
>>
>>86126992
how does that have anything to do with it, those two old men could have been best friends for decades and it changes nothing

>their true selves on a basis of intimate trust

gave me a minor laff, sounded like it was from a telenova. keeping this /tv/.
>>
>>86126992
>Two old men who don't know each other is not the same as a boyfriend and girlfriend confiding their true selves to each other on a basis of intimate trust.

Nor is the scenario at all possibly similar in the roles played within such a relationship. Both men come to a calm agreement? The suicide where talking here was preceded by an ongoing bout of psychopathic manipulation and irrational self-perception.
>>
>>86127029
>how does that have anything to do with it
>dude how does the most relevant and significant detail between the two parties even matter xD
Are you a literal child? It's way past your bedtime.
>>
>>86127029
>gave me a minor laff, sounded like it was from a telenova. keeping this /tv/.

Yes, that is what distinguishes a romantic relationship from a relationship of acquaintance. Your lack of experience in this regard does not mean it is not the ideal strived for, or what defines that type of bond.
>>
>>86127047
>irrational self-perception

according to you. not according to the person who choose to die. who is correct? tip: I'm not betting on your "objectivity"
>>
>>86126963
It's not vague, you only have to look at any reports or discussions of suicide from before Obama's second term. I'm saying that the reclassification of suicide as a sane act is recent and ideological. Nobody spoke that way about it until very recently. This is simply the truth, I'm not getting into evil nonsense with an advocate of Stalinism.

There can be no responsibility for suicide other than that of the person who commits it. In any case. There's no aspect of this I haven't considered; you're the one who isn't thinking of applications or ramifications of this case. We're done.
>>
>>86126983
Everything you've said states this. Don't you know the meaning of the words you use? You're supporting the abolition of agency. End of discussion.
>>
>>86127084
>according to you. not according to the person who choose to die. who is correct? tip: I'm not betting on your "objectivity"

You yourself claimed it was entirely his fault for being mentally ill, and I'm not betting on your "objectivity" either, seeing as how you'll so easily re-define what you perceive when it suits you.
>>
>>86127069
>dude its different when it's like, a bf and gf

beddy bye for you my friend
>>
>>86127143
I didn't, because there are like 7 different people in this retarded conversation lmao
>>
>>86127130
>can't quote a single word
>can't even pretend he had a point
Embarrassing. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'd probably listen.
>>
>>86127145
>the relationship between two complete strangers has the same amount of intimacy and implicit trust as a couple
tfw no gf, indeed.
>>
>>86126963
t. retard
>>
>>86127105
>It's not vague, you only have to look at any reports or discussions of suicide from before Obama's second term.

It is, because there are contexts and circumstances which completely redefine the nature of what is being tried.

>I'm saying that the reclassification of suicide as a sane act is recent and ideological. Nobody spoke that way about it until very recently. This is simply the truth, I'm not getting into evil nonsense with an advocate of Stalinism.

I've yet to come upon anything about this reclassification, and I haven't myself said that the person committing suicide is himself sane, but that there is a modicum of responsibility on the other person by who their actions led, ultimately to this person committing suicide, and not at any other time as a "ticking time bomb". Also, you calling me a communist is laughable and paranoid.

>In any case. There's no aspect of this I haven't considered; you're the one who isn't thinking of applications or ramifications of this case.

There is an aspect you haven't covered, and you've yet to challenge the point that I have just recently made. You can say "we're done", and make a dramatic exit, but that would only be cowardly and obtuse.
>>
Let's look at the situation the suicide discussion stems from.

>On September 28, 2015, Carrey's former girlfriend, Cathriona White, a native of County Tipperary, Ireland, was found dead from a prescription drug overdose. The couple first met in 2012.[70][71] Carrey was a pallbearer at her funeral in Tipperary.[72]

>On September 19, 2016, Mark Burton, White's husband from 2013 until her death, filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Carrey, claiming that Carrey used his "immense wealth and celebrity status" to illegally obtain and distribute prescription drugs involved in her death.

Got that? It wasn't even defined as suicide, simply an overdose that came about because her boyfriend could get pills on tap from Elvis doctors. But wait, what's this?

>first met in 2012
>died of his pills in 2015
>married since 2013 to A. N. Other
>who was apparently cool with Carrey cucking him
>A. N. Other brings suit

So what we have here, by the looks of it, is a newly-unemployed pimp seeking one last big score from the john. Carrey is by no means the most seedy person involved.
>>
>>86127296

When one says something is "retarded", or "stupid", and nothing more, that's merely a reflection of their depth of thought regarding it.
>>
>>86127348

Well that just calls for a discussion of other hypotheticals then.
>>
>there are people on /tv/ who believe you are responsible for somebody else's suicide if you say "kill urself lmao" or act like an ass to your spouse and encourage them to do it

this is why americans want to kill each other, one side started believing completely different, retarded things so these huge demographics are at odds with each other. they have fundamentally different beliefs formed by years of internet echo chambers and neolib shilling. civil war when. maybe the great firewall was a good thing.

t. popcorn eating chink
>>
File: jimbo.png (14KB, 642x218px) Image search: [Google]
jimbo.png
14KB, 642x218px
Does any actor have a better kino streak?
>>
>>86127442
>there are people on /tv/ who believe you are responsible for somebody else's suicide if you say "kill urself lmao" or act like an ass to your spouse and encourage them to do it

We can argue whether or not this is actionable in court, but to say someone being abusive in a marital relationship isn't responsible for what ultimately leads to suicide of the other person (I mean, there is ample evidence as to the nature of how she engaged with him) is ridiculous.

rubbish takes.
>>
>>86127442
Yeah, pretty much. It's over.
>>
>>86127403
Yeah, like - how does Carrey end up with a no-name European sex worker as his GF? Were these pills part of why he ceased bothering to have a career after 2013?
>>
>>86127512
kys idiot
>>
>>86127626
*teleports behind you*
*unzips handcuffs*

nothin personnel, kid
>>
>>86127502
>batman forever
>kino
>>
>>86116506
Are you retarded lol?
>>
>>86118942
damn dude you almost as deep as this fucking podcast my dude
>>
>>86115424
Wow schizophrenic man believes in a higher power breaking news.
>>
>>86115424
When did this come out?
>>
>>86116506
But do you know when this came out?
>>
File: 1496804074579-tv.jpg (45KB, 460x464px) Image search: [Google]
1496804074579-tv.jpg
45KB, 460x464px
>>86115500
>>
File: 1500017641754-tv.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1500017641754-tv.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>86127877
>implying
>>
>>86117211
when did it come out?
>>
>>86125793
Most bible thumping republicans.
>>
>>86126439
>i wanna die imma kill myself!
>please don't.
>imma do i swear!
>please don't.
>today is the day i die!
>please don't.
>guess what? i'll be VERY not alive soon
>...please don't.
>maybe not yesterday or in the last few months, but i've decided to die!
>you won't do it.
>i didn't! but i will.
>please fuck off.
>haha! death is coming! :^)
>jesus christ. fucking do it then.
>wtf i hate life now
>>
>>86116570
>facebook feed
formerly chuck's
>>
>>86125229
It was a joke, he's clearly agnostic with Christian up bringing, but it looks like he's coming to Jesus. Some of the greatest saints were first the greatest sinners. Don't judge, lest you be judged. Also you don't know any details or truth about his life, stop speculating. TMZ is AIDS.
>>
>>86126183
He didn't drive anyone to do anything you moron. Why would he be the pall bearer for someone he wanted dead? You're literally equating him to serial killer level mentality. You are on 4chan you derelict degenerate.
>>
>>86129450
It just came out now recently
>>
>>86128996
What you listening to.
>>86129061
The strange thing is that is all tbeogllgoicsl based. The game of Christ is a healing one. The crucifixion is a sign of God's solidarity with men. He took on the world's brokenness so that he could enter our condition and show he knows it fully. Funny thing is no one wants to go see Jesus to get healed. Some people reject for a long time or their whole life.
>>
I heard this just came out. It came out recently
>>
>>86134474
Someone make this a meme kek
>>
>>86134519
just keep repeating it mate
>>
Everyone in this thread should kill themselves
wtf I'm charged with mass murder now!
>>
>>86115500
>>86115463
>>86115556
>>86115550
>>86115597
>>86115558
Fat fucking flabby losers.
So easy to spot the insecure faggots.

Go be a disappointment to your in laws some more.
>>
>believing in jim carrey
>after he drove his previous girlfriend to suicide and gave stds

lmao at "Christian"

carrey is a shitbag who gets propped up by the media. like all shitty white males
>>
>anti vaxxer

into the trash it goes
>>
didnt he get his ex hooked on drugs which eventually killed her?
>>
jim carrey is such an obvious future suicide
>>
>>86135614
it recently just came out though, it just came out, recently, now it came
>>
>>86132926
*theological
>>86129450
it just came out recently right now, just like (You) did a couple months ago
>>
When did this just come out?
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.