[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should one watch the four previous seasons before watching the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (120KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
120KB, 250x250px
Should one watch the four previous seasons before watching the new season of Samurai Jack?
>>
Yes, that's how television works
>>
>>86107080
Yes if you're not familiar with the series.
No if you just want to rewatch them to rebebmer what happened.
>>
>>86107080
You don't have to, but you'll enjoy it more if you do, including the ending.
>>
>>86107080
Yes, why wouldn't you regardless? They're great.
>>
you wont appreciate anything past the first 3 episodes of the new season if you don't watch the original show.
>>
you wont appreciate anything past the first 3 episodes of the new season
because it's bad
>>
>>86107160
>you wont appreciate anything past the first 3 episodes of the new season if you don't watch the original show

If by "appreciate" you mean "I 'member that!"
>>
File: file.png (44KB, 1884x567px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
44KB, 1884x567px
>>86107111
>>86107144
>>86107145
>>86107156
>>86107160
Thanks, I was just curious if they had anything to do with the other seasons or was its own completely new thing.

I watched Samurai Jack as a kid but I will all seasons and then enjoy the fifth. Thanks.

>>86107192
Why is it bad (if possible to tell without spoilers)? It seems to be doing very well.
>>
>>86107145
This.
I watched the original series when I was younger but didn't go back through it before watching the new season. While I liked the new season, I had issues with the ending, but have since gone back and marathoned the WHOLE show invluding the final season and the ending fits much better that way.

Also, don't believe anyone that says the new season is bad after episode 3 or 4, that's a dumb meme.
>>
watch the original seasons and don't bother with the new one, problem solved
>>
Don't bother watching the new season at all. It goes to shit as early as the main character gets swallowed by a giant worm or whatever.
>>
>>86107290
they don't get enough episodes and instead of using their short time to resolve things they introduce new shit and focus on jack's relationship reforming an edgy cunt with an annoying voice
>>
>>86107290
See >>86107380

You don't have to watch the original show but as the final season goes on, it references the old stuff more and more. It's all done in a way that is friendly to newcomers but you're honestly better off just watching the whole show, especially for the ending, which fits much better as an ending to the show as a whole than an ending to just season 5.
>>
>>86107380
>that's a dumb meme.
You idiots need to stop labeling opinions you disagree with as memes. S5 has many problems, even though I'd agree it's not the worst thing ever, like some claim.
>>
>>86108467
Ok fine. In my opinion it's a dumb meme. I base this opinion on the fact that when the show was 6 episodes in, the meme was already there but it was clearly in the minority since /co/ voted it as their favorite show ever. It beat out batman TAS and Avatar
>>
>>86107380
You're actually a reddit fanboy if you thought it was good after episode 2
>>
File: Bestscene.gif (360KB, 340x179px) Image search: [Google]
Bestscene.gif
360KB, 340x179px
>>86107290
Yes it worth watching the previous episodes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.