[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you have any idea who you're stealing from? You and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (44KB, 480x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 480x281px
>Do you have any idea who you're stealing from? You and your friends are dead!
>>
File: 1466322773744.png (55KB, 852x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1466322773744.png
55KB, 852x1256px
>yfw you realize he's playing the same guy from Heat
>>
YOUANNAFRENZADED
>>
>>86103727
Was this character ever revealed?
>>
>>86102482
FUCK YOU MAHONE
>>
>>86103591
maybe i should give heat another chance. i couldn't finish the first time. it just felt too unorganised, not a tight enough story.
>>
bankposting is bestposting
>>
>>86102482
Youanyafrenzaded
>>
Euan Yufrenza- the jokers real name
>>
>>86104208

Don't feel bad, HEAT is heavily overrated. The only scene I liked is the one everyone else jerks off over
>>
File: team.png (687KB, 707x870px)
team.png
687KB, 707x870px
>>86104433
I beg to differ, see this.

The question that keeps repeating itself throughout the movie, who is the Joker?
Nolan made McKenna give exposition to us and reveal the names of the other heisters, and if you listen very carefully, you can make out three distinct names he calls the Joker by. Askras Esthice, Shous Martt and Thegea Hublandeyab.

To crack the name, we have to go back to the earliest scene of dialogue.
>Three of a kind, let's do this.
>Two guys on the roof.
>Five shares is twenty.
>Six shares.
1. Askras
2. Esthice (x)
3. Shous (x)
4. Martt
5. Thegea (x)
6. Hublandeyab (x)
All the numbers mentioned in the conversation can be eliminated from the list, the ones left reveal his true name.
Askras Martt..
Joker is Askras Martt.. What is Joker known for? Being [Crazy & Smart]..
>>
>>86102482
Weird, I've always thought he said "Jr. Franz R. Dedd"
>>
>>86104674
I'm confuse
>>
"Do you have any idea--?" Nope, that never worked on Lee Marvin, either.
>>86102482
>>
>>86104674
>Abikka Recar
Come the fuck ON.
>>
>>86105050
What are you confused about? I can explain everything.
>>
>>86105717
Tell me more about Thabuss Draiver
>>
>>86104674

autism
>>
>>86103794
In the sequel
>>
>>86105773
You're probably talking about Theebus Driver aka Dabast Driver.
McKenna taunts Joker by comparing him to another legend of the trade "Shous Martt".
>If that Joker guy was Shous Martt, he'd have us bring Abikka Recar.
Here's where it gets interesting. Joker did actually bring him, confirming that he is as smart if not even smarter than Shous. We can see this when he jumps out from the vehicle and loads the money inside.
Now hold on tight, we're going deep.
Nolan made the heist film represent the film in whole. It acts as a microcosm of the events in the film up to the very end.
Abikka is the antithesis of Joker. Joker is the embodiment of cunning and chaos. Shooting his team mates and pitting them against each other. Abikka on the other hand is the embodiment of wisdom and compassion. Take note of the first & last words he utters.
>Schools out, time to go.
>What happened to the rest of the guys?
You can see education is on his mind as well as the well being of his fellow partners.
Although very brief, Nolan conveys with this scene that chaos wins always. At the beginning of the film as well as at the end.
>>
>>86102482
Baneposting clicked but bankposting is just forced shit, /tv/'s hopeless atempt to bring back the glory days
>>
>You and Yorfrenz are dead
Who was Yorfrenz? Was he one of the other robbers with the Joker? How did the Bank teller know him?
>>
>>86104533
>>86104208
When's the next episode of Big Bang Theory, guys? XD
>>
>>86104674
You're a retard.
>>
>>86107069
Yeah Baneposting stuck instantly when that one fag had his bot post the same threads that would 404 with less than 5 replies
>>
File: 1478731238100.jpg (61KB, 519x500px)
1478731238100.jpg
61KB, 519x500px
>>86107301
>he dickrides a director thats as hit or miss as Senile Scott
>>
>>86106613

Underrated
>>
>>86104674
is this a joke?
>>
>>86106374
>>86107354
>>86107528
I have a feeling you people turned off your brain when you started watching this movie.
Nolan has so many intricate layers piled up each other in this opening sequence that it would take an eternity to analyse it fully.
For example, have you taken a closer look at the masks?
Nolan conveys the hierarchy of the group with the clever paintings. Dunnhier & Abikka and Askras all have painted their masks dominantly red, while the other three relied on blue. Red obviously signifying blood and vigor while the blue colour represents calmness and subservience.
A small detail some of you may have missed is the paintings on the eyes. Why is it that McKenna and Shamtin have "tears" coming out of their eyes?
When you look back at the scene, they're the only ones that betrayed their fellow men. Shot them in the back. Nolan conveys the deep regret that overcame these two men.
>>
>>86102482
HEE ZOUT RITE
>>
>>86104674
now this is autism i can get into
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1279x620px)
Capture.png
1MB, 1279x620px
>>86102482
>Come on young blood don't kill me man
>I gots mother fucking kids man
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.