[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never watched Parks and Rec, Community, or The Office.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1344843581165.jpg (91KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1344843581165.jpg
91KB, 720x960px
I've never watched Parks and Rec, Community, or The Office. I've heard great things about all of them. I'm bored and need something to watch while I cook. What will it be?
>>
>>86094794
Veep.
>>
>>86094809
this
>>
community is reddit
parks and recreation is shit
the office is shit, then it gets good for a little while, then it turns back in to shit and stays that way.
>>
The Office and it's not even close desu
>>
>>86094809
I am vaguely aware of Veep, but based on what I knew and that none of my tv-heavy friends haven't ever brought it up, I didn't plan on watching it.

Explain why I should?
>>
>>86095074
>none of my tv-heavy friends

Your friends probably only watch the broadcast networks, don't they? I hate to tell you this, but your friends are fucking morons.
>>
>>86095074
It's got some of the funniest, smartest dialog and writing, and the characters are all self-serving, cynical idiots, which is a very accurate representation of american politics
>>
>>86095304
Would Spin City be a good analouge?
>>
the Office is easily the best of the three
>>
>>86095344
Eh - spin city was definitely more in the network sitcom realm. It's more like Arrested Development but politics
>>
>>86095479
> Arrested Development
Haven't seen.
>>
>>86095344
Wow, you watch garbage. Forget Veep, stick to Community or Parks & Rec like you suggested.
>>
>>86095543
Well then you have two shows better than anything that was listed in OP
>>
>>86095629
I don't really watch Tv. Spin City was in syndication back in the day when I was in HS and all I had was a shitty pair of rabbit ears. So, I saw plenty of it as I didn't have a whole lot of options.

Thanks for your help though anon, it was very beneficial.
>>
>>86095870
This board does not exist to help you. After you've been here a whole day you'll probably realize that.
>>
>>86095913
Never assumed it did.

Why are you so angry?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.