[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Childhood is idolising Rachel >Adulthood is realising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

File: we were on a break friends.jpg (51KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
we were on a break friends.jpg
51KB, 736x552px
>Childhood is idolising Rachel
>Adulthood is realising Ross made more sense
>>
>>86091234
You were a complete idiot as a kid then. I have no idea how anyone could ever side with Rachel, she was a selfish cunt the entire show.

It's been done to death though in TV, female character breaks up, male character gets drunk and fucks someone, and then somehow it's cheating.
>>
Only roasties liked Rachel at all.
>>
>>86091234
adulthood is putting down childish things, like friends
>>
>>86093041
Iirc, she only told him we need a break. They weren't actually on a break yet.
>>
>>86093370
Then from Ross' point of view Rachel was cheating on him when he did what he did.
>>
>>86093370

In the following episode she says they broke up multiple times.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-08-13h43m53s122.png (974KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-08-13h43m53s122.png
974KB, 1280x738px
>>86093370

vlc blah blah blah
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-08-13h46m24s423.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-08-13h46m24s423.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>86093370
>>
Reddit is watching Friends at all
>>
>>86094588
No it isn't faggot.
>>
UNAGI
>>
>>86091234
>normiehood is watching friends
>>
>>86094516
I literally just watched this episode 5 minutes ago, spoopy.
>>
>>86094576
>kind of
>she was describing it to a female friend

Hardly accurate. Only thing that counts is what the couple actually talked about.
>>
>>86095039

Mm, hardly accurate when both members of the relationship acknowledge that they broke up.
>>
File: 1496783492665.jpg (253KB, 784x528px) Image search: [Google]
1496783492665.jpg
253KB, 784x528px
Op, did you happen to be a girl as a kid?

Also, if Rachel had just tried to see things from Ross' side I would have some sympathy for her.
>>
>>86095474
That's them describing it to their friends which tends to have exaggeration.
>>
It made me furious when a sexy woman wanted to fuck ross but pregnant rachel forbid him for going after the sexy woman

Thats when i was redpilled as a child that women are evil trickster selfish whores
>>
Ross did literally nothing wrong. Rachel was at fault but way before the whole break suggestion. Her real mistake was in being obtuse enough to think that some guy who approached her out of nowhere and who was clearly attracted to her just wanted to be friends and nothing else which was nothing short of egotism and naivity
>>
>>86093370
>We need a break
>AKA i want to fuck other people
>Ross goes out and does likewise
>NO IM IN CHARGE HERE
>THIS CANT BE HAPPENING
>IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS LAID
>>
>Rachel says they need a break
>Ross goes out and fucks some girl
>Suddenly Rachel says they were never on a break

Explain this shit
>>
>>86095792
Bullshit, get out roastie
>>
>>86096644
Rachel was mildly psychotic

Anytime Ross was dating someone she acted like a complete cunt
>>
>>86094764
What do you watch faggot?

>>86094588
>knowing what is and isn't reddit
I've got news for you
>>
>>86091234
>siding with rachael
>ever
Why? Can't think of a single time she was in the right
>>
File: 1501036691897.gif (877KB, 345x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501036691897.gif
877KB, 345x270px
>>86098366
Anytime she let them pokies out
>>
>leaves her fiance at the altar because she actually hated him but I never bothered to tell him before
>becomes a waitress and does a fucking terrible job, the only reason she even remains employed is because the owner has a crush on her
>deliberately plays hard to get with Ross, who has been in love with her for a number of years
>he eventually moves on but she decides that she suddenly loves Ross
>effectively destroys Ross's relationship with Julie because she's a jealous bitch
>starts dating Ross
>breaks up with him because she's never had to lift a finger in her life before so she gets stressed out by her new job while her boyfriend is making an effort in the relationship
>get pissed off when he fucks another girl (despite not being in a relationship with him anymore)
>shaves a girl's head just so Ross would break up with her
>forced him to entertain Emily because she is unable to make a commitment and wants to get fucked by some guy she just met
>ruins Ross's wedding with Emily because she suddenly decided she loves Ross again
>gets incredibly angry when Ross suggests that he may never see her again, despite the fact that she is the sole cause of all the suffering in his life so far
>deletes his voice messages and prevents him from saving his second marriage
>takes advantage of a drunk Ross and gets married to him
>blatantly lies about Ross on their annulment forms for no real reason, forcing Ross to get a divorce for the third time
>decides to fuck Ross again because she's upset that her best friend is getting married, eventually becomes pregnant with his child (making him even more undesirable to other women)
>Joey confesses that he has a crush on her but she rejects him
>she then decides that she loves Joey now and breaks up his relationship
>decides to move to Paris without consulting Ross and whether he still had feelings for her

Did the writers actually expect anyone to like Rachel? I've ran out of space and I haven't even mentioned everything.
>>
>>86093370
Translates to her branch isn't quite ready to swing to just yet so needs her existing boyfriend to stay locked up
>>
>>86098871
Totally bogus toxic masculinity: the post
>>
>Friends is reddit
I don't even like Friends and thats a stupid thing to say. I've never seen Reddit meme Friends as much as 4chan has. (i.e. What broke a Matt did with his first paycheck)
>>
>>86096405
This, Rachel was just assblasted that /our guy/ Ross blew her the fuck out of her own game
>>
>>86098871
wow, what a bitch.
>>
>>86098967
Please defend Rachel
>>
>>86093370
t. woman
>>
>>86095938
>>86095938
>31
>been with many women
>3 main serious relationships

can confirm your opinion anon. They have a natural victim complex and entitlement attitude in which they can never be wrong and always get what they want.

Not all of them, but a good chunk of them.
>>
>>86094659
> plebbit calling someone faggot

Nigger please. You have to go back.
>>
>>86098871
she is the epitome of a western woman. selfish, me first attitude. what a bitch.

western women were a mistake
>>
Ironically going out and fucking the copy girl was actually the best thing Ross could have done. Girls don't men who don't have any other options and like to believe that the only reason you're with them is because they're just so much better than the other girls. So him fucking the copy girl did 3 things: it established that he had other options, it made her fear she could lose him in the same way Ross did about Mark and it beat her at her own game. Read anything relating to how a woman feels when a guy cheats on them. When a girl cheats on a guy the guy feels betrayal, shame and rage but when a guy cheats the woman literally cannot process it. Men have to compete over women their whole lives and so are used to the reality that there's always a better guy out there. But knowing there's a prettier girl, a more charming girl, a nicer girl fucks women up mentally and oftentimes makes them yearn even more for the guy.
>>
>>86098871
The rachel character was written by women

This is how women really are.

This was the writers own view of romance
>>
>>86098871
To add on to this post, here are some other things Rachel did
>cheats on her former best friend with her ex-fiance
>dated some Italian dude purely for sex, but pretended she wasn't just a cumdumpster
>arranges a ski trip for everyone but Ross just so they spend time with her rather than him
>breaks up with a guy simply because he didn't hate his sister
>conspires to punish Chandler and Monica for keeping their relationship a secret
>hired an assistant solely based on his looks and prevented a qualified person from getting the job, she then goes on to start fucking said assistant
>breaks up with a guy solely because he cried
>is pretty much the reason why Ross had to break up with Mona
>constantly bullied a fat kid in school, then for some reason gets extremely upset when she finds out he and Ross started a "I hate Rachel Green" club and spread a rumour that she was a hermaphrodite (despite the fact that she had never heard of this club or rumour before so it couldn't have had that much of an impact on her high school years)
>told everyone in high school that Ross made out with the librarian
>accepts a "proposal" from Joey, despite the fact that she has the whole history with Ross and she gets incredibly angry whenever he's in a relationship with anyone else
>gives her phone number to a guy in a bar, then gets angry when Ross has a date of his own
>gets angry at Ross for not taking advantage of her after her father had a heart attack
>>
>>86098871
Forgot
>after breaking up with Ross starts seeing the man who Ross was jealous of as he felt he was trying to steal Rachel from him which caused their breakup in the first place
>>
Women are deceitful selfish cunts.
Men might cheat ( of course) and be rude

But women manipulate and play mind games.
Women will betray you and will make you feel guilty even though they hurted you.
>>
File: 1500008179797.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1500008179797.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>86100232
>breaks up with a guy simply because he didn't hate his sister

When did this happen?

Also this,
>gets angry at Ross for not taking advantage of her after her father had a heart attack

Holy fuck, was anybody supposes to actually believe Rachel was right in her argument here?
>>
>>86100527
I always thought this right there made her I'm the wrong, its just proved that Ross was right the entire time
>>
>>86101004
Yep, he was going to do nothing but get drunk until he called Rachel to talk it out, and hears Mark in the background.
>>
So I never watched Friends, because I don't give a shit about sitcoms/romcoms, but this thread genuinely made me curious... why THE FUCK would Ross ever love such a huge bitch as Rachel? Was this ever explained?
>>
>>86101374
I'm talking about later when she goes on a date with mark
>>
>>86101399
She's played by Jennifer Aniston
>>
>>86091234
>siding with rachel

Why tough?

She literally asked for a break because she wanted an excuse to call that other guy to an one night stand(The same guy that she was accusing Ross from being unfairly jealous about) but changed her mind in the last minute.

As a consequence Ross went to a party and fucked a girl that is arguably hotter than her.

Ross went full chad as she deserved it.
>>
>>86091234
I´ve always hated Rachel. Never even found her funny, what was the point of her character?
>>
>>86101399
He put her on a pedestal in highschool and never stopped
>>
>>86101619
It was never suggested she was gonna fuck mark, atleast not then, she even told him not to come over
>>
>>86101759
But he came over anyways, because he knew Rachel was vulnerable and he could probably fuck her.

He was a scumbag, Ross was right all along.
>>
>>86091234
Growing up I liked Ross but wanted to be Joey.

But it turns out I was Chandler all along.
>>
>>86101644
This. Every character had their own "quirks" but Rachel is just so boring, just your average airheaded woman.
>>
File: Courtney.jpg (360KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Courtney.jpg
360KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>86101836
I like Chandler but its hard to not think Ross is best friend

>>86101919
>liking pheobe
>>
>>86091234

Redpill me on this.
>>
>>86102053
I don't particularly like phoebe, but at least she has a personality.
>>
>>86098317
trying to tell people the news is the most Reddit thing of all. It's a news aggregation website.
>>
File: 1498453120172.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498453120172.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>86102123
Read the thread retard
>>
>>86101399
He felt in love when she was the cheerleader at school and he was the nerd.

She rode the cock carousel all of school and college and then ended up finally dating him...
She never wore a fucking bra the entire show so she was sexualizing herself the entire time she hang out with her male friends....

After they broke up she just kept playing with his head and manipulating him

Any time he had a chance to date another girl she found a way to fuck it up.
>>
>>86102123
White people having to co-exist with Jews: the sitcom. Everyone suffers immensely at the hands of the Jews, even the Jews.
>>
>>86102123
see

>>86096405
>>86101619
>>86098871
>>86100232
>>
>>86102583
>with Jews
Ross and Monica?
but they didn't cause much suffering though
>>
When i was in college and this was on the air i remember a lot of girls in class would talk about how much rachel represented themselves...
All these chicks would say how rachel was their hero... the world is full of rachels...
>>
>>86102774
Monica was never as happy as she was in the episode Chandler said he could pay for the wedding with that lump sum he had hiding away that she never knew about.
>>
>>86102910
Well yeah, but still I don't think that made Chandler suffer all that much, after all he wasn't a Jew
>>
>>86100232
>>86100930
Was it the creepy siblings with the sister licking ice cream off of her brother pants and bathing together
>>
>>86102961
and yet he marries a jew and loses his life's savings in a single day. Irony that.
>>
File: 1500946322079.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500946322079.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>86102910
>she's thought and planned put a dream wedding since she was a child
>finds out it could be afforded

Must be the Jews right guys?
>>
>>86102794
Have you never heard of "The Rachel"

Her haircut was huge when the show debuted, all the women wanted it.
>>
>>86091234
> ross made more sense
> some pathetic omegamale who's in love with aniston and is probably never gonna get any better, instead of letting a bitch cool off, stumbles into some pussy, nails it (because he's pathetic and never really got laid), HIDES the fact, and then cuckpedals to
> we were on a break
>>
>>86103142
>finds out it could be afforded by her would be husband that deliberately kept it a secret from her until he felt forced to reveal its existence.
Her "loving" father knew about her dream wedding, knew about it being his responsibility to fund it, and did nothing to meet that goal. She was his only daughter I think too.
Why did Chandler deem the savings to be so secret that he waited until the wedding falling thru to even bring it up? Because he knew how little it would last as soon as she knew it was a thing.
>>
File: 14190873824490.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14190873824490.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>86101836
>want to be chandler
>end up as mr. heckles
>>
When Courteney Cox auditioned for the role of Monica in "Friends" she only had $11 dollars to her name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Matt LeBlanc bought was a car. Courteney Cox bought a hot dinner
>>
>>86103393
Yeah okay pol enjoy that theory
>>
>>86105765
He was marrying her and already committed to that choice 100%. AND still kept his life savings a secret from her. Not just having separate accounts, he kept the savings an entire secret.

Chandler knew what he was getting involved in.
>>
>>86104521
When David Schwimmer auditioned for the role of Ross in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to her name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courtney Cox bought was a car.
>>
>>86105954
Or maybe they just never talked about it? They both made money, plus it wasn't something he was just telling people, he was just putting it away.
Seriously enjoy thinking all women and Jews are out to get you sweetie:)
>>
Honestly, I've probably watched through Friends 6-7 times by now and there is one thing I always wondered but have never actually gotten an answer to:
Why does Ross, the largest friend, not simply eat the other five?
>>
>>86106550
Monica and Ross WERE jews you idiot. I'm not bashing women in general, I am bashing MONICA.
>maybe they just never talk about it?
nice one, go ask your parents if that is a thing that happens. Your mom will say "No! absolutely not!" your father will say "what she said" as you see the last glimmer of light in his eyes fade.

Chandler knew what he was getting involved in.
>>
>>86106384
But what did Schwimmer buy?
>>
>>86107311
A Schwimming pool
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>86094704
>In 1970, Sobel shot himself in the head with a small-caliber pistol. The bullet entered his left temple, passed behind his eyes, and exited out the other side of his head. This severed his optic nerves and left him blind. He was later moved to a VA assisted living facility in Waukegan, Illinois. He resided there for his last seventeen years until his death due to malnutrition on 30 September 1987. No services were held for him after his death.
>>
>>86107311
Nothing. Because he's jewish I thought I was being clever
>>
File: Ross-and-phoebe.jpg (262KB, 1024x1518px) Image search: [Google]
Ross-and-phoebe.jpg
262KB, 1024x1518px
Ross and Phoebe should have been endgame.
>>
>>86107554
Anon
I sensed it was you
>>
>>86106737
Sure thing bud ;)
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.