[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your worst cinema related stories? Year ago I went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What are your worst cinema related stories?
Year ago I went to my first date with a girl and had to choose between taking her to suicide squad or sausage party. Wanting to be a special snowflake we went to sausage party. Needless to say the date was disaster, but at least she paid for her ticket so no money lost for me.
I was also on a blind date with friend, his gf, and her friend. It was the most awkward thing ever. I didnt say a single fucking word for the entire time because the bitch was cold to me since the moment she got off the bus and STILL she tried to be all cuddly with me in cinema. At least the movie was one of the best I have ever seen
>>
>>86090296
I forgot to mention that on the other date my friend paid for all the tickets so once again no money lost
>>
>be a cheap cocksucker
>date doesn't go well
Really gives the noggin a joggin.
>>
>>86090296
does this look like your fucking blog?
>>
>>86090437
>if one side of the party pays for the ticket its cheap cocksucker
>if the other pays for it, it's A okay

stop watching television
>>
>>86090296
What movie did you see on the blind date?
>>
>>86090296
How were you able to see the movie if you were on a blind date?
>>
>>86090528
>>86090596
50 shades of gray parody
>>
>>86090596
Kek
>>
Part of your problem was taking a girl to the movies for a first date where no interaction is expected. Your second instance seems more casual, where you shouldve probably stepped out of your comfort zone, and yet your here, on a dark web Vietnamese cuisine appreciation image board posting about how much of a bitch she was.
>>
>>86090668
kill yourself
>>
>>86090296
>e bitch was cold to me since the moment she got off the bus and STILL she tried to be all cuddly with me in cinema

This is how you die a virgin
>>
>girl
There's your problem, OP. Why haven't you given up the vaginal jew and accepted a big, supportive bear in your life?
>>
Revenge of the Sith. I can still remember it today.

I was 13 years old and excited to see Anakin finally become Darth Vader. The theater was packed with fanboys; 3 of whom sat in front of me and my friends. The one I was sitting behind was quite possibly the most cringe-worthy example of a fanboy ever. You could smell the Indian curry from him as well as weeks of unwashed clothing. He was wearing a Jedi robe that he was sweating in and waving around his toy lightsaber constantly. I could barely see the film thanks to that douchewad. Everytime there was a lightsaber duel he was cheering on like a little kid. I've hated going to theaters ever since...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.