[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>British documentary >this is one of the most deadly creatures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: doc.jpg (94KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
doc.jpg
94KB, 900x506px
>British documentary
>this is one of the most deadly creatures in the animal kingdom
>American documentary
>(guitar riff and dutch angle zoom in) DUDE THIS BAD BOY'S UGLIER THAN MY EX GIRLFRIEND (cut to host sitting in a chair) Now I don't know much about animals, but I gotta buddy in Georgia that loves this kinda stuff. I'm gonna give him a call and see what he thinks.
>>
>>86089455
Cool I remember this from yesterday!
>>
You could at least share some documentary links if you're going to post this again
>>
Dont forget the tiger roars they add to everything
>>
>>86089473
contribute some OC then fucking cunt.
>>
>>86089455
Recently watched an episode of one of Gordon Ramsay's shows he's taken over the pond... absolute brain cancer. Americans must be so easily entertained.
>>
>>86089473
This. That's why I hate /tv/, they keep making the same threads over and over milking them for replies since it worked out so well the first time.

I especially hate the controlled opposition ones that try getting people to talk politics and become divided and that the mods coincidentally don't ever delete on the spot.
>>
Has an american documentary ever captured a scene as beautiful as this ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9hn4IGofM
>>
>>86089944
that was made by an american production company.
>>
File: loll.jpg (39KB, 461x345px) Image search: [Google]
loll.jpg
39KB, 461x345px
>>86089979
>trying to save face this hard
>>
>>86089455
post that one documentary with the spiders and the ants. the one with tiger roars and pig squeals.
>>
>>86090080
it's a technicality, americans shipped it over there because it didn't meet our high standards
>>
>>86089455
>British documentary
>literally fake shit using "TV license" money
>>
Why did you make this post with exactly the same text as the last time you posted it?
>>
File: 1497926272566.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497926272566.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>86089455
I think you are forgetting expensive 3D graphic breakdown of how deadly it is, followed by a simulation of it biting someone in the face with big zones lighting up to indicate pain, then commercial break. Then a comparison top 10 of the most badass bugs in comparison, insert inane puns, then a quick factoid card displays the top 3 facts about it and then its onto the next badass bug. Commercial break.
>>
>>86090254
>10 second Saul Goodman commercial shows up
>>
>>86089455
Literally Global Warming propaganda, and you dumb Brits eat it up because it makes you feel intelligent since you have nothing else going on on that God forsaken isle.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/8950070/Frozen-Planet-BBC-faked-polar-bear-birth.html
>>
>BBC programs are required to have a certain percentage of blacks in the shows

lmao'ing at your life
>>
>>86090625
>changing the subject because he knows he can't argue the facts
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.