[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last day of weekend for me and in need of the most comfy movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: groundhog_day1.jpg (422KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
groundhog_day1.jpg
422KB, 750x500px
Last day of weekend for me and in need of the most comfy movie in existance. What is your goto comfy movie so you can forget about reality for a few more hours? I was thinking about maybe groundhog day but I have already seen that one so many times so I need another comfy movie
>>
>What is your goto comfy movie
Sideways
Fargo
>>
>>86084589
I dont know either of those movies name something else
>>
forrest gump
>>
>>86084527
Lord of the Rings
>>
>>86084642
yeah a good one but ive also seen that one too many times

its good though its very comfy
but it will be painful because forests life is more awesome than mine
>>
File: 1484672522724.png (443KB, 438x525px) Image search: [Google]
1484672522724.png
443KB, 438x525px
>>86084611
>I dont know either of those movies name something else
>>
Thake a movie that was made in the year you were a kid (8-9 or 12 yo). A movie about kids getting into adventures. Maybe over the summer.

Gold Diggers: The Secret of Bear Mountain is my movie.
>>
>In Bruges
>LOTR FOTR
>Truman Show
>Anchorman
I haven't gone back to it yet since I only saw it the other week but I think Paterson will be well up there, too
>>
>>86084808
All very good yes please name more like these
>>
>>86084527
>Fargo
>Big Lebowski
>Alien
>Outlaw Josey Wales
>Con-Air
>>
>>86084784
>you will never again meet with you friends in the park, leave your bikes and lay on the grass while debatting who is the hottest: Anna or Christina and then go into the abandoned field 2 street over and use old fence posts as sword and play ninjas
>>
>>86084527
FOTR
Donnnie Brasco
Spirited Away
Laputa
>>
The Day of the Jackal
Catch 22
Barry Lyndon
Interview with a vampire
Batman Begins
Heat
Vanilla Sky

Remember that a few glasses of wine makes anything comfy.
>>
>>86084527
first half of barry lyndon
>>
File: groundhog_day2.jpg (136KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
groundhog_day2.jpg
136KB, 750x500px
Last day of weekend for me and in need of the most comfy movie in existance. What is your goto comfy movie so you can forget about reality for a few more hours? I was thinking about maybe groundhog day but I have already seen that one so many times so I need another comfy movie
>>
>>86085202
wtf i just posted that
>>
Maybe Click or Bruce Almighty?
>>
>>86085485
ok guys i think i am gonna watch ace ventura
>>
>>86085202
>the groundhog day dvd extras include the rape theme park he created in one day.

I really wish they had the balls to leave it in. Are there any other short clips that deal with this subject?
>>
>>86085234
You obviously dont belong here on /tv/
>>
>>86084611
are you acoustic
>>
>>86085633
Jokes aside, repeater was a decent movie about using do-overs to do shit you wouldn't normally do, like kill and rape.
>>
>>86085679
Brava. 5 stars post.
>>
>>86085724
hmm
>>
>>86084527
The Big Kahuna
>>
Thake a movie that was made in the year you were a kid (8-9 or 12 yo). A movie about kids getting into adventures. Maybe over the summer.

Gold Diggers: The Secret of Bear Mountain is my movie.
>>
OP here

im watching jim jefferies show first 8 episodes
>>
OP HERE. Sorry for my faggotry. For the greater good of the city in which I reside, I will rope myself.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.