[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once Just fucking once I would like to watch a tv show or movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 419
Thread images: 42

File: sofi.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
sofi.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Once

Just fucking once I would like to watch a tv show or movie where Chad doesn't get the cute girl. I was just watching Ozark and the cute blonde girl was getting along with the nice poor guy and then all of a sudden she gives her virginity to a rich Chad out of nowhere. Was this scene really fucking needed? Yea I'm from r9k and you can call me a virgin loser all you want, but scenes like this give me extreme anxiety. Same thing happened in Stranger Things where Nancy has sex with Chad infront of Johnathan. Really, what the hell does this even add. I had to pause it to clear my mind, and it makes me scared that girls are actually really like this in real life.
>>
>>86079992
>and it makes me scared that girls are actually really like this in real life.

They are. Deal with it.
>>
>>86079992
why do you watch dumb love drama movies
>>
>>86080049
They're not.....they're suspenseful TV shows, not supposed to be romantic dramas.

And yeah, it's annoying to see LE BROODING HOT TEEN get smashed by chad in front of le nice guy every time...it's just really in-your-face
>>
>>86080043
>>
>>86080049
Ozark is like a cool crime show like Breaking Bad. Stranger Things is a throw back horror/thriller show. I didn't expect them to throw in stuff like that, especially because neither was needed or what I wanted to watch.
>>
Moonrise Kingdom and Grand Budapest are what you're looking for.
>>
>>86079992
I just really thought how dumb it was that the girl was surprised that the guy just left without telling her. He was just on vacation and she barely knew him for less than a week. If anything, it's accurate how dumb most 16 year olds are.
>>
>>86079992
it's purposefully added to make you feel like that so it will change your world view, making you hate the dominant masculine male instead of wanting to become one.
>>
>>86079992
>what the hell does this even add

It shows you she's a naive little girl with no idea what she's doing, and that her attempts at being an adult are pathetic. It's a continuation of her shit in the second episode, where she just abandons her post to have fun and it precedes where she tries to run away.
>>
>>86080137

ozark is stupid gay romance show.
>>
>>86079992
ParaNorman
>>
Because when the only thing you can offer someone is being nice, why would anyone fuck you?

And in regards to Stranger Things
Steve isn't some asshole, he's a pretty good guy while Johnathan is shitty creep and wants to manipulate SkellyGirl to fuck him with "You won't be happy with him, you'll be happy with me"

If you want a companion, look in the mirror and ask yourself : would you date you? why? why not? and then work on yourself to be a suitable mate
>>
>>86079992
>Same thing happened in Stranger Things where Nancy has sex with Chad infront of Johnathan.

There was NEVER anything going on between Nancy and Jonathan, from the very beginning Nancy was focused on Chad, Jonathan was just some dude who was the older brother of one of her little brother's friends, and took pity on him when people teased him.
The only time they "hooked" up was when they had a mutual interest in trying to find Barb and said little brother, that's IT.
>>
>>86080304
I wouldn't date me cause I'm not a fag. What kind of stupid fag test are you trying to pull here
>>
>>86079992
>Surprised at tv and hollywood promoting cuck shit
Where have you been the last months?
>>
>>86080355
Do you jerk off? Because that means you're touching a dick and loving it
>>
>>86080304
>Because when the only thing you can offer someone is being nice, why would anyone fuck you?

I also offer dick. Is that enough?
>>
>>86079992

You should try anime.
>>
>>86079992
>Yea I'm from r9k and you can call me a virgin loser all you want
Life has punished you enough.
>>
>>86080610
That depands, it's a big dick and you're very good at fucking?
>>
>>86080304
And the only thing Chad could offer is a good body.

It's whats on the inside that should matter ,anon. We need to teach girls this.
>>
File: 1482626737121.png (28KB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1482626737121.png
28KB, 240x234px
>>86080175
>Grand Hotel Budapest
>Blond Girl fucks a subhuman paki
I don't think that is what he is looking for
>>
>>86080687
>it's a big dick and you're very good at fucking?
How can I be good at fucking when to get better at sex you need a partner and to have a partner you need to be good at sex?
Also dicklet.
>>
>>86080712
>And the only thing Chad could offer is a good body.
Steve really is a pleb filter
>>
>>86080725
Then why ask if all you can offer is a small dick and no sexual experience?

Better focus on that tongue skill if you ever get a girl
>>
>>86080332
The Chad in Stranger Things wasnt even an asshole.
>>
>>86080768
>Then why ask if all you can offer is a small dick and no sexual experience?
I thought every human has the right to be loved...
>>
>>86080043
this, if anything u should commend the show for being realistic in this case
>>
OP here. Does anyone even understand where I'm coming from here.
>>
>>86079992
Thanks for the warning. It's off-putting how the shit is forced into every show every genre. Give me a break.
>>
>>86080803
Well he kind of was when he wrote that graffiti about Nancy, but the fact that he doesn't REMAIN an asshole is what makes him such an interesting character, the beating he took from Jonathan and the fallout after he realized how parasitic his so-called friends were woke him the fuck up to how much of a jerk he was being and he fucking goes to apologise for it and gets gun in face for it and STILL comes back and saves the fucking day.
Things like that made him an actual character, not a stereotype or plot point.
>>
>>86080907
No, /tv/ has become a normie board now. You are losing your time here.
>>
File: 1497610199392.jpg (33KB, 226x219px) Image search: [Google]
1497610199392.jpg
33KB, 226x219px
>>86079992
>mfw based Chad pumped and dumped her
>>
>>86079992
Lol, you're not socially functional enough to fuck, that's pretty sad.
>>
>>86079992
>Nancy has sex with Chad in front of Johnathan.

Uh, that's because John was a little pervert who like to watch her through windows. No wonder you relate to him more.

>>86080188
Good point.

>>86080817
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKEKHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>86080817
Only women
>>
File: 4323_1008204454[1].jpg (103KB, 640x823px) Image search: [Google]
4323_1008204454[1].jpg
103KB, 640x823px
>>86079992
You know what's crazy about reality? That IRL not only are the Chads taller and better looking, they're healthier and more intelligent as well.
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>>86080907
Of course I do.

Chad's need to get the fuck off 4chan NOW

Let's not forget Chad's aren't romantic and this show was accurate showing the guy fuck her and then leave.

We here would be romantic to girls and embrace them but not Chad's. They are horrible jocks
>>
>>86080919
he actually didn't do it, did he? I thought his asshole friends did it without his knowledge, and he just kind of went with it. And he thought she cheated on him anyway. Which, he probably should have confronted her but in his defense finding a guy comforting your girlfriend late at night on her bed is pretty fucking suspicious.
>>
>>86081141
>We here would be romantic to girls and embrace them but not Chad's

holy shit stop being such a faggot
>>
>>86081155
Pretty sure he did do it, and even if he hadn't he still volunteers to clean it all off.

>but in his defense finding a guy comforting your girlfriend late at night on her bed is pretty fucking suspicious.

It is, but the graffiti was a gross over reaction and pretty damn childish, even for kids.
>>
>>86081141
This

I would treat these girls like princesses and do everything I can to protect them and make them happy, yet they still go for the asshole chad that abuse them and pump and dump them. I'm tired of it. Just the other day I saw this beautiful blonde haired blue eyed girl with this stupid ugly faced chad with big muscles in a cut off tee and fake tanned and I just wanted to go up to her and shake her and say "Why are you dating him over me, he will never be able to treat you as good as I would. He will hurt you" . It's just disgusting how girls are attracted to these toxic men.
>>
File: b in a nutshell.jpg (41KB, 475x960px) Image search: [Google]
b in a nutshell.jpg
41KB, 475x960px
>>86080972
>tfw she was only 15 years old
What's his problem?
>>
>>86081287
>Pretty sure he did do it, and even if he hadn't he still volunteers to clean it all off.

I'm pretty sure he didn't. I recall him getting pissy at his friends for doing it later. He volunteers to clean it up because he's a good guy and feels somewhat responsible as they were his friends, and did it for him.
>>
>>86081327
fuck off elliot
>>
>>86081331
You have to be 21 to drink beer. She could have been 18 19 or 20
>>
reminder that nobody cares about your feeling and that
-men love to overestimate their performance in bed
-men love to be praised by any woman
-men love to underestimate the lust of women
-men love to underestimate the boredom of women
-there is nothing more boring to a woman than to be fucked over and over by only one man
-men love to think that women love men like women love children
-women are in heat all year long
-women see no reward for faithfulness
-women see the reward for sleeping around
-women see no reward for their virginity
-women do not desire to have only one provider for sex
-women do not desire to stay virgin
-women do not know how to stay virgin
-women do not desire to be prude
-women despise nonguly asexual men
-women fear of being asexual
>>
File: 960.jpg (39KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
39KB, 960x540px
>>86081327
>I just wanted to go up to her and shake her and say "Why are you dating him over me, he will never be able to treat you as good as I would. He will hurt you" .
DO IT. You never know what life may bring you
>>
File: 8497528.gif (469KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
8497528.gif
469KB, 500x203px
>>86081387
>You have to be 21 to drink beer
>>
>>86081331
>you will never ever experience this
SOmeone kill me
>>
>>86079992
>makes me scared that girls are actually really like this in real life
they are

focus on nurturing a talent that you enjoy. One of the few things i have going for me is my musical ability, and I've had a few girls get interested in me simply because they like my stuff though honestly I'm sure they moreso like my commitment/drive towards the art. I say that because my shit gets pretty experimental, but I am confident in my creations and bitches like that shit.

If you are not talented at anything and aren't even halfchad if you hard force it, but you still want to have a qt all to yourself you could also just become a university level professor. It'll take a while and probably be boring as shit but you'll either find someone along the way, or get some of the daddy issue sluts of the next generation.
>>
>>86081387
>"Says she is not old enough to drink beer."
>"Let's gamble and hope she isn't below the age of 18 instead of kindly making sure first before I fuck her".
I thought Chad's were smart
>>
>>86081331
wtf? Is this set on a spaceship or smth? I thought it was a breaking bad show
>>
>>86081478
it's a ship
>>
>>86081507
wow, crazy
>>
File: 1485821734844.jpg (64KB, 599x587px) Image search: [Google]
1485821734844.jpg
64KB, 599x587px
>>86081478
>wtf? Is this set on a spaceship or smth?
>>
>>86081334
Huh, you're right, it's his other dickhead friend with the spray can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJFdZvUDR8Q
>Nancy can't even come up with a good excuse to his questions

Man if that monster wasn't real Steve had every right to drop her ass, and the only reason he got that beating from Jono was shittalking his family, especially his missing little bro.
>>
>>86079992
From an ethnological perspective; Getting pumped and dumped by Chad > Relationships with doting betas.

You need to stop watching anime, this is what real life is like.
>>
>>86081573
oh yeah

granted that was an asshole thing of him to bring up
>>
>>86081573
Yeah he gets pissy at him for doing it after.

https://youtu.be/fmMqLvXIpV8?t=36
>>
>>86079992
Stop trying to get girls to let you fuck them and just fuck them. I'm not talking rape, I'm talking about being forward with your intentions. Just literally tell your crush the next time you see her that you think she's beautiful and that you want to take her out. Either she says no and you move on or she says yes and at least you get a date and aren't such a massive pussy about your life for a moment.
>>
>>86080715
Zero is the best though. Also that's fucking racist.
>>
File: tv gives advice to grill.jpg (71KB, 526x919px) Image search: [Google]
tv gives advice to grill.jpg
71KB, 526x919px
>>86081478
Chad asked girl out to go to some boat party with him
>>
>>86081694
I met my crush when she had a boyfriend and now they are getting married. The fuck do you want me to do mr life expert . Not everything is so easy or black n white
>>
File: DW perfect.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DW perfect.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>86081674
>steve drives off while his friend yells at him that that's what he always does, runs away
>when he sees the monster at the house he probably remembered that same moment and said fuck that, not this time and overcomes his own weakness
>>
>>86081760
Damn. Why couldn't they hire an actor that was atleast a little closer in her league. He is just too ugly to be a believable love interest
>>
>>86080712

If you had to pick between a nice ugo girl, or a charming girl with a smoking body who would you pick?

How about if you were told you could fuck any ugly nice girl for the rest of your life, or any hot girl, some of whom may also be nice and smart.

Any guy that says he'd pick the ugos is delusional.
>>
>>86081797
Yes it is, you pussy. Either you had the balls to tell her or you had the balls to move on. Looks like you have no balls - no wonder she's marrying someone else.
>>
>>86081832
Who? Post 2009 /b/ actor or /tv/ actor?
>>
>>86081832
to be fair he is supposed to be like trailer trash
>>
>>86081797
>now they are getting married.
You can still go for it unless you respect her bf. You could also tell her you've liked her and ask her to hook you up with one of her friends, use it as a consolation prize and if the marriage falls apart she knows about your feelings and you'll be on the high ground.
>>
>>86080043
It's not realistic

In reality the girl would fuck a black guy. Not a white guy I mean fucking a white guys is just sad....
>>
You have to understand that when you fuck a woman you're making her surrender to your will.

When you're good looking, strong, have high social IQ and lots of resources you are more likely to bend someone to your will than if you were ugly, weak, poor and a social outcast.

Sexual market value is real and there is nothing you can do about it.

Remember, chivalry only works if women complete their end of the bargain. Their natural state is hypergamy.
>>
>>86081842
>If you had to pick between a nice ugo girl, or a charming girl with a smoking body who would you pick?
That's not even a hard choice retard, I'd go with the charming, hot girl.
Try something like "choose between the nice ugly girl or a 10/10-looking backstabbing slut"
>>
>>86081878
>In reality the girl would fuck a black guy.
Funny how much we have changed. My mom who is close to 60 always comments how she finds it "weird" for a white girl to choose a black guy when she is watching a show and sees that.
>>
>>86079992
it's one of the reasons i quit watching 'flash point'
amy jo's strong character being stalked by the blonde chad asshole. she was all about being independent and strong. found out both characters get together.
>>
File: 1482130955940.jpg (17KB, 399x276px) Image search: [Google]
1482130955940.jpg
17KB, 399x276px
>>86079992
First, that degenerate hick you call the "poor nice guy" threw her off a motor boat at full speed to the cops so that he could get away while she got arrested. He had no respect for her, and was actually just using her to set his cousin up to rob her while she was gone. The fact that you relate to that scum wad more than the calm dude from the city who was nice to her, explains everything we need to know about why you are a virgin.

Second, the city dude who she asked to fuck her was a sort of self-lesson. He was there temporarily, and she wanted to feel connected to the life she had back home, and when he left, it made clear to her how this is really her new life and that she will never get to fully be who she was on his yacht. It was an opportunity for character development, not some spiteful jab at beta losers.
>>
>>86081961
>It was an opportunity for character development, not some spiteful jab at beta losers.
Why not both?
>>
>>86081945
The difference is It's just there is no racial stigma so white girls can actually choose freely to fuck a black guy. Anyone who thinks the past was better is a white male racist fuck, who's basically jealous of all the attention black guys are getting right now.
>>
>>86080435
Well, I guess I'm only a little faggy then.
>>
>>86081945

Women born in 1957 didn't have the propaganda growing up to incentivize race mixing.

Really, the pro-race mixing agenda in the media really only started to catch on in the late 60s. Ironically Planet of the Apes was one of the originators.
>>
>>86081438
Are you kidding me, anon?
>>
>>86082029
Most blacks look like apes. There's nothing ironic about it.
>>
>>86082076
>>86082029
nice try white boys

There is no propaganda, women just know that black men are superior in every way, that's why they choose to fuck them.
>>
>>86081945
you are responding to cuckold bait, don't bother lmao
>>
File: rats riding dog.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
rats riding dog.webm
1MB, 720x404px
Your sadness is self-imposed
Women are disgusted by you because you disgust yourself

Either fix your shit or keep whining on message boards, your choice
>>
File: 1251515.png (2MB, 1719x855px) Image search: [Google]
1251515.png
2MB, 1719x855px
K I N O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWrSXORs_jM
>>
>>86081399

>nonguly

wat?
>>
>>86082003

>Anyone who thinks the past was better is a white male racist fuck, who's basically jealous of all the attention black guys are getting right now.

The past was objectively better for things that matter like wages and quality of life.

Prior to the 1970s a household with one blue collar bread winner worker could support his wife and his children and a mortgage. AND he could expect to have that mortgage paid off relatively soon.
>>
>>86082063
I'm a 27 yo virgin that can count on one hand the times I've spoken to a female (exluding family,clerks and the like).
A bullet to the brain is the best gift I can ever receive.
>>
>>86082076
>Most blacks look like apes.
Not racist but this is sad that they do :(
>>
>>86082126
>look in the mirror and see an ugly pudgy man
>girls in real life hit on me all the time and flirt with me
>qt female co-worker just the other day pressed her body against mine and also gave me a massage during lunch

what does this mean
>>
File: 1495085918542.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495085918542.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>86082000
because he was the only romantic interest set up for her, there was no nice guy vs chad dichotomy. there was a criminal who used, her assaulted her, and conspired to rob her, and may have also happened to like her, and then there was a chill good locking dude who just wanted to hang out and maybe fuck. The idea that the former was even a possibility is retarded.
>>
File: twinpeakspart5-news.jpg (160KB, 2070x1380px) Image search: [Google]
twinpeakspart5-news.jpg
160KB, 2070x1380px
>>86082157
>I'm a 27 yo virgin
You ever stand in a room with a girl for 5 minutes and look at the floor until teacher came back? Most awkward situation but I am autistic so can't speak to girls unless they talk to me first
>>
>>86081797
what a fucking pussy, kys
>>
>>86079992
Lol isnt this the show where The Main guy is a literal cuckold.
>His wife fucks another man
>He finds out
>Lover dies
>The stay together
>He watches his wife's sex tape over and over again
>Finally has sex with wife
>He fucks her the same way her lover did.
This is the literal cuckold fantasy.
>>
>>86082178
>what does this mean
get the puss puss
>>
>>86082150
yes, black people getting lynched all the time was "better". Nice try you racist fuck.
>>
>>86082202
forgot to add I am 23 now, went to an all boys school but yeah during 1 course when i finished school, there was a girl in class and we were left alone as teacher had to fetch some equipment and yeah spent whole 5 minutes standing and staring at floor
>>
>>86082178
It means you don't actually see an ugly man and you are bullshitting in discussion with people who have actual mental problems
>>
>>86082239
>You ever stand in a room with a girl for 5 minutes and look at the floor until teacher came back?
Don't remember, but unless you are a Chad she won't care for your attention, that's how it is.
>>
I know this is bait but I will bite. I hate "nice guys" because they aren't actually nice,the use fake niceness because they believe that is the actual key to fucking girls. Here is a comparison

>Chads
>often tall and athletic
>confident
>interesting
>experienced with women because they don't focus on one woman and put her on the pedestal

>"nice guys"
>only nice to beautiful women and they are overly nice
>nothing to offer besides being "nice"
>they dedicate their life trying to be a servant to the girl and somehow they think they are romantic
>also they believe that it's romantic to copy a romantic movie character
>everyone can see through their facade that they are ticking time bombs who will call girls bitches or sluts if they don't have sex with them
So to all of you nice guys... Imagine if you have a hot funny interesting chick that is interested in you or a fat one who is obsessed by you and always does nice things for you. Which one do you fuck?
>>
>>86082126
AHAHAHAHA
The whole "you are at fault" thing is bullshit. By living in a society, everyone is affected by everyone else's actions.
The reason so many beligerent and bitter virgins exist today isn't necessarily their own fault.
>>
>>86082215

It objectively was. Whites held more power over society and our standard of living was higher compared to the rest of the world when niggers got lynched.

That's just a fact.
>>
>>86082444
>niggers

like I said, a racist fuck. Go back to /pol/.
>>
File: Ozcuck.jpg (41KB, 348x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ozcuck.jpg
41KB, 348x960px
>>86082207
>watches the video of his wife being fucked by another guy 27 times
What's his problem?
>>
>>86082427
lel , nice guys le aren't actually nice may may

epix XD
>>
>>86082427
>nice guys are nice people I don't want to fuck, while TRUE NICE GUYS are nice people I want to fuck
There. I fixed your whole post and made it objective fact.
>>
>>86080098
You need to learn how to stop self inserting and enjoy some schadenfreude.
>>
File: 125421513265.png (659KB, 1695x735px) Image search: [Google]
125421513265.png
659KB, 1695x735px
Is this the most bizarre father/daughter bed time ritual?
>>
>>86079992
lmao what did you expect to happen? She is attractive ofc she will sleep with an attractive guy and not some ugly trailer kid
>>
File: 1425831154208.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1425831154208.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
>>86081331
I FUCKING HATE BEING A UGLY MANLET
>>
>>86082537
Did Tommy Wiseau write this?
>>
>>86082478
He's a cuck. Actor probably is to in real life.
>>
>>86082491
That's not a may may,that is a literal fact. Most of so called nice guys hate women and just want to have sex with them and dump them but they are butthurt that they aren't attractive so they try superficial nice stuff and get assblasted when it doesn't end up in wild sex with a hot girl.
>>
File: 12516.png (2MB, 1685x1717px) Image search: [Google]
12516.png
2MB, 1685x1717px
>>86082602
No but Jason Bateman literally directed the pilot
>>
>>86082612
>UGH THEY ARE NICE TO ME CAUSE THEY ONLY WANT TO FUCK ME!
No shit, genius. That's what everyone does.
>>
For every one of you ugly loser guys lusting after 10/10 qts, theres an ugly loser chick, get with them you ugly losers
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (410KB, 1800x1202px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
410KB, 1800x1202px
>>86082606
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a cuck
>>
>>86082691
>That's what everyone does.

No,it's not. Some people just want to have fun,sex comes as a nice surprise,while nice guys are fixated on sex and they humiliate themselves with niceness. When Chad's go to a party,they hope for a good time and they get laid because they are relaxed and having fun. Nice guy is the one offering to get drinks to the girl and shadowing her everywhere.
>>
File: W48cCblM17Yx.jpg (101KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
W48cCblM17Yx.jpg
101KB, 1000x500px
Are we posting movies that NEETs shouldn't watch
Pic related gave me anxiety for weeks afterwards. Knowing some fat, old, out of shape neckbeard got to spank and get sucked off by this tight little angel. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
>>86082612

So really the only difference is tactics, rather than intention.

If you're a woman, every single man of similar age to you that you know has thought about fucking you.

Anyway I agree: women are not predisposes to have sex with men that are nice. You're better off being a complete arsehole that has some confidence.
>>
>>86082740
you're a fucking retard

have you seen posts on 4chan, most of these ugly virgins have high fucking standards, they wouldn't fuck a girl that's not at least 7/10. It's the same with ugly girls. They're fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>86082820
>You're better off being a complete arsehole that has some confidence.

And something to else offer her,like a nice body or face or being interesting. Just being a confident asshole doesn't always play out well.
>>
File: 1205165.png (4MB, 3198x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1205165.png
4MB, 3198x1369px
>>86082602
Hey the dialogue in this show is fucking hell funny

>guy watches his wife getting banged by another guy
>attempts to fuck her in the same way
>says to her he did this cos he thought she liked it
HAHA classic
>>
>>86082740

The ugly loser chick has been railed by chad as well though.

The average partner count for women in the USA is like 10.
>>
>>86080643
fucking kek
>>
>>86082778
>When Chad's go to a party,they hope for a good time and they get laid because they are relaxed and having fun.
Anon, I know you may be a retard, but Chads do go to parties to get laid. Like, that's their purpose there.
>Nice guy is the one offering to get drinks to the girl and shadowing her everywhere.
Again, take a look at >>86082503
>>
>>86082820
Why not just be a confident guy that's also nice? Joke around and be charismatic, but don't take it too far. Fucking easy.

What happened in society where most guys are either too beta or too intense and become off putting?
>>
File: Batman- Harley Quinn.jpg (538KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Batman- Harley Quinn.jpg
538KB, 1041x1600px
>>86082651
>not jerking off at work
Ah what does she know

>>86082745
>engaging the Joker in conversation, especially about Harley Quinn
Never pay an offhand compliment to a fucking psychopath's girlfriend. In fact from the moment Common's character showed up he was already getting the cold shoulder, he should have just peaced the fuck out and communicated via email.
>>
>>86082835
>most of these ugly virgins have high fucking standards, they wouldn't fuck a girl that's not at least 7/10
This. I got matched with a chubby girl on tinder and I didn't wanna fuck her despite she sending her facebook link to me.

I may be desperate BUT I am not so desperate to fuck someone I am not attracted to
>>
>>86082870
>The average partner count for women in the USA is like 10.
...and that's bad, because?
>>
File: 804.jpg (499KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
804.jpg
499KB, 1920x1080px
>>86079992
>Yea I'm from r9k and you can call me a virgin loser all you want, but scenes like this give me extreme anxiety.
>>
Someone should make a dating site for neet virgin ugly losers, men and women. It would just randomly pair up the ugly losers with each other.
>>
>>86082901
Hello roastie.
>>
>>86082916
Not joking. I'd love to get together with another anon and jerk off together while we look at pictures of hot girls.

If I cannot fuck a hot girl then I can jerk off with another as we talk about girls
>>
File: DTTBIA23.jpg (84KB, 518x536px) Image search: [Google]
DTTBIA23.jpg
84KB, 518x536px
>>86082816
>bolt ons

she lucky she a cute
>>
>>86082934
>guys fucking girls all the time is okay
>but a girl must be a virgin all the time

you know how crazy you sound, right?
>>
>>86082835
My dream girl is someone like Harley Quinn.
>>
>>86082916
Most reddit tier ugly losers are happy to date their female equivalents. It's only when you get r9k betas that insist on having a 7 or 8/10 gf that problems arise.
>>
>>86082964
ofcorse he doesn't he's one of those guys that doesn't see women as people. who cares he's going to spend his whole life on this shit website, let him have his fantasies.
>>
>>86082982
unless your father is liev schreiber, that ship has already sailed.
>>
>>86082857

You win some, you lose some. If you are perennially a confident arsehole you'll eventually find a weak willed woman that you can bend to your will.

Highlight their own insecurities, make them think they are less than you, and then fuck them.

If you build them up (this is first done in your mind) they think they are better than you.
>>
>>86082964
>guys fucking girls all the time is okay
Literally only roasties say this to justify their lack of sexual morals.
End yourself.
>>86083011
And stop replying to your posts.
>>
>>86082964
>men and women are exactly the same!
>sexual dynamics are perfectly symmetrical!
stop being retarded
>>
>>86083037
eat a dick my friend. eat a big dick.
>>
>>86082816
>>
>>86083028
>having to constantly be a confident asshole

That shit takes a lot of energy. Just play the character for the first few dates and then ease into who you really are.
>>
>>86083037
>muh samefag conspiracy theory

kys virgin
>>86083053
what's the difference? both men and women have sex. That's a fact.
>>
>>86082964
Hedonism is bad for both women and men but it has worse effects on women.
>>
>>86083053
>>men and women are exactly the same!
>people are exactly the same!
you might as well say. and no obviously not but men and women don't fit into little sexual boxes like robots. you fuck who you want to fuck, when you want to. if everybody'd happy with that, you're in no position to judge.
>>
>>86083066
Touched a nerve there, sweet tits?
>>
>>86079992
are you literally shaking?
>>
>>86083111
>d-don't judge
The monst infantile moral philosophy to ever exist. It's basically "you can't tell me what to do mom!" for adults.
>>
>>86083112
you wish you could touch my sweet tits big boy.
>>
>>86083103
No it's not. You just hate it because they're not fucking YOU.
>>
>>86081878

Spread your loser cuckism elsewhere.
>>
>>86083131
you're under 20 years old aren't you. i hope.
>>
>>86082964
Its okay to do the fucking its not okay to be the one fucked, same thing applies to men.
>>
>>86083165
and probably white, and a virgin. Hilarious.
>>
>>86083138
>Every hedonist ends up a bitter, nervous wreck in real life, unlike movies
>YOU JUST JELLY YO PEEPEE IS NOT WET
>>
>>86083138
I don't "hate it", I'm stating a fact, promiscuity has a worse effect on women than on men. For example, it has a severe effect on the ability of women to have a healthy marriage.
>>
>>86083191
source - my ass.
>>
File: trap.jpg (217KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
217KB, 960x960px
>not using your male knowledge to become a superior QT trap and fucking Chad yourself

It's the only way, guys. It's the only way we're going to beat these roastie sluts.

Let's become women and take away the Chads they really desire.

If we do the things we find arousing to Chads, they won't even look at roasties anymore.
>>
>>86083138
Wtf I love divorces and single mothers now!
>>
>>86083011
>>86082964

Women having a high partner count is not conductive to a successful marriage.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/sex-marriage-premarital-sex-divorce-rate-sex-partners-first-comes-loves-then-390269

>However, in the 2000s, this took a surprising turn — women with ten or more premarital sex partners had the highest five-year divorce rates among those marrying in that decade at 33 percent.

>Wolfinger admits: “Perhaps it is not unexpected that having many partners increases the odds of divorce.”
>>
>>86083165
Anon, the only one here peddling infantile ethical reasoning is you. "Don't judge" is a really silly thing that only teens can justifiably think. Judging is a very positive social mechanism.
>>
>>86083137
Not into fat men, soz.

>>86083097
They still have different sexual dynamics, numbnuts. That's like saying you are a tree because you drink water.
>>
File: evolution5.jpg (1MB, 1356x1297px) Image search: [Google]
evolution5.jpg
1MB, 1356x1297px
>>86083222
>>
>>86081033
>HAHA...

The amount you chose to type that is telling.
>>
A shit ton of dudes cheat on their ugly ass girlfriends with hot babes, what are you talking about, retard?
>>
>>86083222
You are severely mentally ill, anon.
>>
>>86083266
>9 months

Combining the best elements of women and men, this is the birth of the superior gender.
>>
File: evolution2.jpg (94KB, 1099x708px) Image search: [Google]
evolution2.jpg
94KB, 1099x708px
>>86083293
is he?
>>
>>86083213
>type shitty opinion
>smart people like me call you out
>"muh muh sources!"
>>
>>86083257
>They still have different sexual dynamics

nope, you're just mad that women can get laid easier than men do. That's your problem, virgin.
>>
>>86083240
corse it is, especially when you're working it into your own favour and worldview. only men can blah blah only women are this and that. does it bother you that my view on sex is that anyone can fuck anybody they want, whenever they want, and it's none of my fucking business if they decide to do that? that's it's none of yours?

women can fuck as many men as they want, as often as they like, if that's what they want to do. does that upset you? are you a child that needs somebody to tell me i'm wrong? is it distressing for you?
>>
>>86083321
Yes, it is. You have to be very, very mentally ill to be dissatisfied with the part of your identity that doesn't have any issues.
>>
>>86083293
t. increasingly nervous roastie

You're afraid because men can become better women than females ever could.
>>
>>86083323
>smart people like me

hahaha omg, you virgins have no self-awareness.
>>
>>86083097
>both humans and nematodes breathe air, thats a fact
>>86083111
Women fuck who they want to fuck, men fuck who they manage to fuck. That's why everyone is impressed when men fuck lots of women, but not the other way around. It makes sense.
>>
>>86083354
Anon, there are probably only a couple of women on this board, and I'm not one of them.
>>
File: 001-042891-450x600.jpg (51KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
001-042891-450x600.jpg
51KB, 450x600px
>>86082964
There's no effort involved for a woman to get laid. All you do is screen the prospects.

Getting laid even as a 7-8/10 dude requires lots of effort, dedication, social skills, status, money.

First you have to hit on so many women that you don't feel rejection anymore and become decent at it. Even when you're pretty good at approaching women, you still have maybe a 5-10% success rate.

I'd like to see a woman get rejected by 100 guys and keep going. If it ever happened in real life I think she would literally end up the psych ward after trying to kill herself.
>>
File: evolution.png (2MB, 842x935px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.png
2MB, 842x935px
>>86083353
maybe you prefer this?
>>
>>86083354
you need to go outside. i'm not joking, go outside.
>>
>>86083362
>>86083334
>still can't admit you lost to a "subhuman virgin"
>keep replying like nothing happened
lol
>>
>>86083334

>nope, you're just mad that women can get laid easier than men do.

You just said that men and women do have different sexual dynamics.
>>
>>86083376
>Women fuck who they want to fuck, men fuck who they manage to fuck

and that's makes you mad, virgin.
>>86083390
another virgin that's mad. so many virgins!
>>
>>86083376
>Women fuck who they want to fuck, men fuck who they manage to fuck. That's why everyone is impressed when men fuck lots of women, but not the other way around. It makes sense.
so it really is just about jealousy?
>>
>>86083395
When I finally go outside, I'll get every Chad in a 5 mile radius. The shot across the bow against the roastie menace.
>>
>>86083417
and you can't admit that's what makes you mad, virgin.
>>
>>86083440
>IF I'M WRONG THEN YOU ARE WRONG TOO
>>
>>86083423
it is, losers from /r9k/ are just mad women have it easier on dating scene, so they slut shame all the women. But they wouldn't do it if one of these "sluts" have fucked them. It's hilarious.
>>
>>86083478
>get fucked by slut
>still hate women
>still call them sluts, because they are
??
>>
>>86083473
Like I said, you're mad because of how easy they have, not because of their lack of virginity. Also you have no problem with guys being non-virgins. Hypocrite.
>>
>>86083423
I slay mad pussy bro, just calling it how I see it.
>tfw telling some finnish girl at a rave I will let my dog fuck her (I don't even own one lol) and be fucking her in the bathroom half an hour later
>>
>>86083392
Disgusting. Post more evolutions of the right kind.
>>
>>86082463
>nigger detected
>>
File: 385.jpg (21KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
385.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
>>86083284
>Doesnt know about copypaste
>>
>>86083511
Uh, we just explained that the sexes have different standards regarding sexuality.
A man who fucks a lot is okay, a woman who fucks a lot is a slut.
That's how it is and will be, and no matter how many times you shout virgin, it will stay true.
>>
>>86083510
Like I said, a hypocrite. That's who you are.
>>
>>86083423

Yes, I think a lot of people here want that false narrative of equality and when they see that its a complete lie they get upset.

That's why the MRA movement are egalitarians at heart.

I reject that. We have to go back to the past to see what kept women inline regarding their sexuality. For me that is clear: Religion, lack of contraception and a patriarchal state.

Women won't be rationally convinced to do this though. They will have to be FORCED to do it.
>>
>>86083516
>men have the right to be promiscuous
>but not women

you virgins are hilarious.
>>
>>86083418
Everything I said is true. I respect women even less after getting laid a couple of times. It was very disillusioning.
>>
>>86083516
>just calling it how I see it.
fair enough. men are generally jealous of women's access to sex. i can see that, but most women don't hold sex up on a pedestal the way men do. to a lot of women it's almost a chore - painful, they're the ones penetrated, they might get pregnant just so a guy can get off when he can use his hand or porn instead.
honestly, society would be better off if sex robots became the norm and men could just take out their urges on them.
>>
>>86083562
>That's how it is and will be
It's actually not, people like you who slut shame women are considered bad in our current society. So, no, it's not "how it is". And that's a good thing.
>>
>>86083601
then don't expect to get a virgin wife, ever. You're a fucking hypocrite, plain and simple. And a misogynist.
>>
>>86083576
your mother would be so proud.
>>
>>86083627
>people like you who slut shame women
I just call them sluts. What's wrong with that? By definition, a girl who fucks a lot is a slut.
>>
>>86083576
I hope you're joking. I refuse to believe there are people who unironically believe things like this.
>>
>>86083687
There are people who think women are human beings, so his theory isn't that strange.
>>
>>86083671
and a guy who fucks a lot of is not a slut....because?
>>
Not a single normal person would want to see some beta cuck fucking cute girl. Best guy takes best girl. It's a law. And it feels normal. It feels well-deserved. Why the fuck loser will take nice girl? It's disgusting. People have what they deserve.
>>
>>86083713
i know, and there are people who think men are decent. what a joke.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>86081327
>I wanted to go up and shake her hand
>>
>>86083713
And men are human beings, because they have those tiny little dicks between their legs? Is that correct
>>
>>86082207
I thought he uncucked himself when he told her how much he didn't give a fuck about her lover and loved the sound of him hitting the pavement but yeah he's a pretty massive cuck.
>>
File: evolution3.jpg (306KB, 500x1487px) Image search: [Google]
evolution3.jpg
306KB, 500x1487px
>>86083537
>>
>>86083721
Because he isn't. Men are mature enough to know the consequences of sex.
>>
>>86083594
>ad hominem
Literally every guy thinks like this, especially men who have sex with a lot of different partners.
>>86083626
I agree completely, men and women are wired differently and sexual dynamics are not symmetrical, as is the case in almost every sexually reproducing species.
>>
>>86083738
>>86083752
Wew, roastie patrol.
>>
>>86083777
Then why are there so many single women with children on the planet?
>>
>>86083594
Sure, but don't expect anyone to wife you when you're 30+ and fucked 100 dudes. The top shelf guys don't want a deranged hoe for a wife.

Sex and the City was just a wish-fulfilment show, you know that right? In real life they'd be crazy cat ladies, except for Charlotte.

Hell the actress who plays her, is a crazy cat lady with adopted negro baby. Sad!
>>
>>86083777
hahahaha yeah right, virgin. Nice logic you have there
>>86083790
Well they can say all they want, they still fuck them. Which makes them what? Hypocrites.
>>
>>86083826
Because feminism made these women divorce their husbands. They are "liberated" now.

>>86083842
Stop posting and relax.
>>
>>86083728
Yes, and best girl is defined purely by her physical traits, while best man is judged on his character and actions.
Seriously being a woman must suuuuuuck.
>>
>>86083826
because most men are babies and every woman knows this. this whole thread is ridiculous, babyish man sadness. who gives a fruck. me apparently, i'm still posting but that's because 4chan is a free fucking board not a boys only club and don't let these misogynists forget it.
>>
Can someone explain me why the fuck cute girl would want to fuck with some loser? I mean, alpha male dedicated his life to imrpove his body and mind while beta cuck wastes his time on anime, being insecure faggot and other shit.
>>
>>86081327
Ow, I cringed too hard.
>>
>>86083594

Some data regarding successful marriages and men's partner count would be awesome, if you could dig it up.

>>86083627

Not historically, and not outside of the metropolitan western liberal circles. Your ideas are abhorrent to those in Saudi Arabia, India or Japan.

>>86083652

Women shun male virgins though. Duh.

>>86083661

You mean my mother who is in a successful 40 year marriage, got married at 18, helps manage a multi-million dollar family business, has three adult children and multiple grand children?

Yeah, how terrible it is for me to want to replicate that with my potential wife.
>>
>>86083835
>and fucked 100 dudes

and were those dudes came from? They did just vanish after they fuck them?

Are you actually retarded? I mean, you post trump memes, but I don't think you can be THAT retarded
>>
>>86083895
>alpha male dedicated his life to imrpove his body and mind
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>86083910
If your mother saw what you posted, she'd be ashamed of you. you don't deserve a woman like her.
>>
>>86083910
>Saudi Arabia, India
you mean third world shitholes
>Japan

you mean a country that has a declining birth rate because of lack of marriages? You know japan is a very feminist country, right?
>>
>>86083842
If you presuppose that sexual dynamics are symmetrical and men and women are the same then it does make them hypocrites.
And if you presuppose that dark is light, then night would be day!
>>
>>86083910
>Saudi Arabia, India

We'd be so well off if we adapted more mentalities from such developed countries
>>
>>86083910
>Women shun male virgins though
yes, and that's why ALL males are virgins...do you have any idea how retarded you sound?
>>
>>86083967
>>86083992
Excuse me, Islam is very feminist, your friends at reddit and tumblr agree.
>>
File: 1493122141854.jpg (54KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
1493122141854.jpg
54KB, 600x837px
>>86083826
women believe they can raise children alone.

women and men knw that men are not necessary to raise children

women love more children than they love men, so they do not fear dumping men if men starts to disappoint
>>
>>86083929
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
end yourself
>>
>>86083929
>t.beta cuck
How do you think alpha male keep his body athletic and social skills, you mong?
>>
Would you fuck someone that you really don't want to fuck just because that person was nice to you?
>>
>>86084012
>I am a big retard

yes
>>
>>86083987
They're the same because both men and women are HUMANS.

Saying things like "men are stronger than women" is correct. Your argument about promiscuity is not.
>>
>>86084058
yes, you are big retard. Glad we can finally agree.
>>
Biology doesn't matter, you're talking about individual people. Whatever else you think, women can sleep with any other man or woman they like, whenever they like, just as a man can. That's the society we live in and if you dislike that, you're obviously not a woman and in that case, maybe just stop and think about how you'd feel if some cunts told you your sexual history determined who you were as a person.
>>
>>86079992
How do I become the chad anons? I'm not fat, I'm not short, some girls called me cute/handsome. So why can I get only uggos? Granted I don't even try to go for cute girls but shouldn't girls flock to you if you are good looking?
>>
>>86084021
so let me guess, do you believe all black men want to raise their kids now?

Is that what you believe? Or, is that conflicting with your racist believes?
>>
>>86084038
>>86084051
A Chad doesn't necessarily try to keep in good shape, you know that, no? Just don't eat shittily.
>social skills
Looks beat social skills, so a Chad is covered.
>>
>>86084021
>that pic

fucking hell did you really have to post that
>>
>>86084054
>Would you fuck someone that you really don't want to fuck just because that person was nice to you?
No, but I wouldn't fuck someone else in front of them and then get pissy at them because they didn't like it.
>>
>>86084092
Boy you sure must hate Islam
>>
>>86083752

>human beings
>human
>hu
>man

Hmm, really makes you think.

>>86083687

Women desire to be bred by the best man that they can find. Hypergamy is completely within their nature. It's only when the best men can see the utility in enforcing monogamy that it actually happens.

What we've seen in the last 100 years is proof that sexual behaviour is malleable by propaganda and the data reflects this.

If our current sexual system was created by propaganda, it can be reversed by propaganda.
>>
>>86084062
But they're not the same, male and female brains are different, and their sexual behaviour is different. The same is true for all other mammals, why can you not accept this in humans?
>>
>>86079992
>HURRR It's unrealistic if the nice guy wins the world is bad
>DURR Just once I want to see the good guy win is that too much to ask??

You dumb fucks will never be satisfied.
>>
>>86084174
corse i do. what sane person wouldn't.
>>
>>86084092
>ctrl+f virgin
>32 results
>>
>>86084199
where did I say we're the same, virgin? We're not, but you're just mad women have it easier on the dating scene. Not because of thier lack of virginity. You have no problem with men who are non-virgins. And that's makes you a hypocrite, and a sexist.
>>
File: 1409785719443.jpg (42KB, 680x654px) Image search: [Google]
1409785719443.jpg
42KB, 680x654px
>>86084188
woman
wo
man

WOW
>>
>>86084230
>ctrl+slut
>14 hits
struck a nerve, huh?
>>
>>86084051
>social skills
They can be naricissists and psychopaths.
>>
>>86084188
>Women desire to be bred by the best man that they can find

Like I said before, you're just jealous. Pure, and simple.
>>
>>86084230
that wasn't me dickhead. i don't care if somebody's a virgin. i also don't care if somebody's a slut which has been thrown around too. it's just words. whatever you think the world keeps going and people keep fucking.
>>
>being promiscuous is a-ok and encouraged
>being a virgin is shameful and to be avoided

Jesus Christ, the world is becoming more and more contrarian each generation.
>>
>>86084117
Get /fit/ and /fa/, hit on women until you go numb.You become Chad eventually.

There is no love of spark or the one. Everything you've seen in shows and movies is fake fanfiction for women.

In real life It's a game of battleship with 1000000x1000000 squares and it's always your turn. You'll get a couple of hits eventually. Enjoy the pussy of a cold, shallow woman who banged a whole football team before you and be grateful you got laid. Why don't you commit to her? Are you scared of commitment? Grow up and pay for her!
>>
>>86084199
No two males are alike either. No two brains are alike. You are ever only talking approximation here.
>>
>>86083826

Because women think that they can raise children with the subsidies of the state.

Answer me this: if the state didn't provide financial support via welfare or child support, would there be as many single mothers?

You are correct in a sense that in the past, fucking a woman necessitated marrying her either first or afterwards. This was enforced by the woman's father.
>>
>>86084291
but only for the girls, right?

Guys can still fuck other girls, even if doesn't make any sense, right virgin?
>>
>>86079992
>Really, what the hell does this even add.
Realism.
Why would any girl date a loser beta virgin?
>>
>>86081327
Would you make her eggs for breakfast too faggot?
>>
>>86084297
>shallow woman who banged a whole football team before you and be grateful you got laid. Why don't you commit to her? Are you scared of commitment? Grow up and pay for her!

This post screams jealousy. And virginity.
>>
>>86084291
That's because it's natural and inevitable. People revolt. It's probably the only actual constant in our history. The only thing that is constant is change. Deal with it.
>>
>>86084273
And? People still prefer them over betas so their social skills are superior.
>>
>>86079992
Tucker and Dale vs Evil:

>Group of college kids go camping
>Hot blonde chick
>Chad tries to court blonde, but is too alpha for her
>Chad (literally his name is Chad) turns out to be bad guy
>Beta redneck tries talking to women, but sucks (like OP)
>Beta redneck saves blonde chick from Chad
>Gets the girl

If you want to see "Chad" not get the cute girl, and the fat beta come out on top, this film is for you.
>>
>>86084347
We call promiscuous men womanizers. That's not a good thing to be.
But then again, you'll say that I'm jealous or something. There's no winning with you.
>>
>>86084243
I don't have a problem with sluts. If I can get some pleasure out of your self destructive spiral then by all means, please continue.
>>86084313
Generalizing is extremely important for your brain to function normally. If you look at everything on a case by case basis, you will never reach any conclusion. No two dogs are the same either, yet we can all clearly differentiate them from humans can't we?
>>
>>86083826
because women are taught, imbedded with the concept of responsibility and most young men are scared by it. because women's bodies carry the child, that's why they're careful in their selection of partner. because a lot of young men are stupid, careless fucks.

men think they know what loyalty is but they have to go to war to find it then say ''women will never understand this bond''. women don't have to go anywhere to find that shit. they're born with it. raising a soul into the world knowing the buck stops with them and their man can walk away any time. it disgusts me.
>>
>>86084325
>if the state didn't provide financial support via welfare or child support, would there be as many single mothers?

go look up countries with neither of them, and it's same thing. So yes, your arguments are wrong virgin.
>>
>>86084380
So will it be okay for me to hang sluts in a few decades? People change, after all.
>>
>>86084423
Like I said, you're a hypocrite. You literally have no right slutshaming women.
>>
>>86084389
>betas
You mean autists.
But yes, you're correct. It's pretty much a war between these neurotypes out there by now: Autists and introverts in science, narcissists and psychos in economics, psychos and schizophrenics in religion and normies as the angry mob being manipulated. But I digress.
>>
>>86084379
I'm mad that I spent so much time learning to get laid and the payoff was shitty. It literally wasn't worth it. I liked women more when I was a virgin.
>>
>>86084450
If you feel like joining Isis or the Saudis or whatever backward facing luddite new-ancient movement, then yes, sure
>>
>>86084432
This. 100% this. Men here will call you a slut, a roastie, even if you're 100% right. They're a bunch of hypocrites.
>>
>>86084460
>thinking in terms of right

found the 20 yo liberal
>>
>>86084496
Being a terrorist is more socially acceptable than being a virgin,
Maybe I'll get some pussy then.
>>
>>86084273
>being narcissist makes your social skills worse
It's actually quite reverse. If you feel superior and can convince other people about you being superior, it's actually makes you superior.
>>
>>86084325
>>86084325
In the past, women and men would stick together and raise children because they were raised in such a fashion. It's a culmination of the combination of society being more acceptant of divorce, and young people in general having no will power and self control(as well as abuse of the welfare state) if you think it's an easy decision to just hop on well are as a single mother you'd be mistaken. Typically it's the type of person who's running from a bad situation that ends up working two jobs and getting help, the others just hop from man to man, all the while the men from those broken relationships are out repeating the process with other women. It's a strange cycle, ultimately I think it will be the end of Western society.
>>
>>86079992
Except Steve was a perfectly good guy with a an understandable character arc.
>>
>>86084441
>he thinks virgin is an insult

woman detected
>>
>>86084522
found the 20 yo virgin

you see? I can do that too.
>>
>>86084528
Revolutionaries always get pussy. It's part of the appeal.
>>
>>86084432
>that's why they're careful in their selection of partner. because a lot of young men are stupid, careless fucks.

Hahahaha. Bait of the century.
>>
>>86084542
Unfortunatelly, yes.
>>
>>86079992
Is this NTR kino?
>>
>>86084551
>he thinks it's okay to slut shame women

man detected.
>>
>>86084567
You have a point.
Girls would rather travel to Syria to become terrorist sluts than going on a date with me.
>>
Why does the fact that every single man in the history of the world (modern day western progressive males aren't men) find sluts undesirable for anything more than pump-and-dump trigger /co/mblrinas so much?
Is it really that hard for them to not be used and passed around by the whole neighborhood?
>>
>>86084460
you would probably fuck me if we met in real life :^)
>>86084432
Women are definitely more responsible than men, not just in child rearing, but in a lot of things, they need to be. Their prefrontal cortex even develops sooner than men's. Men are the bigger risk takers.
It's a sexually dimorphic species after all, it makes sense they have different survival strategies.
>>
>>86083966

I doubt it. She'd probably agree with me considering the current state of the world.

>>86083967

The upper castes of those third world shitholes don't act like Westerners.

>you mean a country that has a declining birth rate because of lack of marriages? You know japan is a very feminist country, right?

Japan still doesn't venerate women with high partner counts like the West however.

>>86083992

We have to replicate mindsets from societies with high birth rates. The alternative is extinction.

>>86084012

No. Men are virgins because they lack social skills, capital, looks, etc etc. The argument is however that the equivalent 6/10 woman is going to get fucked a lot more than a 6/10 man.

For men, a decent woman with her virginity intact is a prized possession. For women, a man with his virginity intact is a negative.
>>
>>86084590
Unfortunatelly? It's actually a good thing, mate. Insecure faggots deserve to be insecure faggots, while confident people deserve to take cute girls.
>>
>>86084617
I'm not gay, so no.
>>
>>86079992
>Same thing happened in Stranger Things where Nancy has sex with Chad infront of Johnathan.
Johnathan was being a peeping tom, you really think she'd go for that dweeb over based Steve?
>>
>>86084656
>I'm not gay
not yet ;*
>>
>>86084618
>For men, a decent woman with her virginity intact is a prized possession

you mean in a world that has hymen reconstruction surgery? Get real virgin.
>>
>>86080712
And the good body wins over being nice, every, single, time
>>
This thread is more /r9k/ than /r9k/.

>Idiots complaining about the dating market
>Woman calling everyone virgins for not agreeing with her degenerate views

The jews really did a number on you guys
>>
>>86081797
Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.
>>
>>86080817
If this isn't a joke you're hopeless
>>
>>86084092

>maybe just stop and think about how you'd feel if some cunts told you your sexual history determined who you were as a person.

Even if it was true?

Notice how you said FEEL. Emotion has nothing to do with it.

If you replicate behaviours that are successful, you are more likely to be successful. The same with behaviours that are proven to be unsuccessful.

A woman having high amounts of partners is linked to high likelihood of divorce.

You can argue about the utility or desirability of marriage but you can't argue against facts.
>>
>>86084696
Even If I were gay, or bisexual, I wouldn't date a sexist misogynist fuck that hates women.
>>
>>86084717
>he doesn't realize boards like /pol/ or /tv/ is just /r9k/ but with politics or television and film

lol
>>
>>86084738
Well I'd obviously avoid sharing my views if I saw they disturbed you that much.
I just want whats between your legs after all >:)
>>
>>86084717
nonsense. /r9k/ are experts when it comes to the topic of women :^)
>>
>>86080043

They are. Take this from a guy that girls like to cheat with.
>>
Phew, another thread where roasties and their man-sluts are dealt with.
Haha, when will they learn?
>>
>>86084776
what a fag, and you still hate on women promiscuity?

why do you care? Obviously you're gay.
>>
>>86082003
No self respecting chad would date a girl who's dated a black guy.

>>86083288
This is true. You marry the mediocre looking chick then have a hot one on the side.
>>
>You're hang out with a nice ugly girl sometimes when you're bored
>You meet a flirty model-tier chick who's aggressively flirting with you, its clear she just wants the d

/tv/ would surely act differently than her.
>>
>>86084823
if you by chad you mean "a racist virgin from /pol/" then yes, you're right.
>>
Why the fuck is the /tv/ bump limit so damn low?
>>
>>86084839
>After fucking the hot girl and she leaves you, you come crying to the ugly girl and complain how there are no good women left in the world
>>
>>86084839
I hang out with nice ugly girls only if I need something. If I'm bored I'd prefer to watch some movies. No one wants to hang out with ugly people. NO ONE.
Model-tier chicks are not so good to hang out though. Just to fuck maybe.
>>
>>86082901
>women on 4chan

Get the fuck outta her
>>
>>86084801
I just don't filter everything I see through an ideologically tinted lens bro.
>>
>>86084912
>Get the fuck outta her
kek
>>
>>86084912
I'm not a woman, but I'm also not a virgin, unlike you.
>women's promiscuity is bad
>I just don't filter everything I see through an ideologically tinted lens bro.

lmao
>>
>>86084912
>implying there aren't hundreds of woman o this site at any one time
>implying every woman on here posts
>implying they don't laugh at most of the shit posted here instead

what a hideaway this is, anyone can post at anytime and you think it's a boys club. fuck me.
>>
>>86081141
>implying it's Chad's getting triggered in these type of threads, and not /co/mblrina sluts and reddit cuckold white knights.
>>
>>86084432

>because women's bodies carry the child, that's why they're careful in their selection of partner. because a lot of young men are stupid, careless fucks.

Women aren't careful with their selection of their partner though. Once you're past a certain level of desirability (i.e above themselves), they will fuck you, no questions asked.

And it isn't just you they will fuck either.
>>
>>86084950
>I payed a prostitute once to fuck her, so I know what I'm talking about you misogynistic virgins!
>>
>>86085012
stop projecting. not everyone needs to resort to your tactics to get things done, retard.
>>
>>86085048
this, just stop projecting. I mean it's getting pathetic at this point
>>
>>86084998
>Women aren't careful with their selection of their partner though.
some aren't, same way some men aren;t. but i know some great mean and i know some great women who put their children first. honestly, you just sound bitter.
>>
Holy fuck this thread has gone off the deep end
>>
>>86084851
You are truly deluded if you think it's only like that. You seem to think what is stated in the media represents the view of the normal person.

Trannies are "FIERCE, STUNNING AND BRAVE", but in reality people are still gonna glare at them in disbelief.

Not even guys with high status and money and big dicks would date a coalburner, yeah they'd maybe fuck you and never call again but that's it. It has nothing to do with jealously, it's just a red flag; that she is trashy, has shitty values and isn't girlfriend material.
>>
>>86085100
>mean
men
wow what a tampon - i mean typo
>>
>>86085110
welcome to full blown /r9k/ - angriest virgins on the planet
>>
>>86085048
Girls don't touch you for defending them :^)
Chances are if there are girls here they would want to fuck me instead of you
>>
>>86085114
>yeah they'd maybe fuck you and never call again

Like I said before - You're a hypocrite, and men like you are hypocrites. Hilarious. You just admitted I'm right. And you still going to argue.
>>
>>86085150
>a girl that has sex but ISN'T a prostitute? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
no one is defending anyone. are you retarded?
>>
>>86085192
>no one is defending anyone
Look up the thread and reply to me again, honestly this time.
>>
>>86085145
The thread was alright until roasties fot triggered
>>
>>86084950
>the way the world is is not the ideal, let me tell you about how things SHOULD be
literal textbook ideology there
>>
>>86085100

That's once they have children.

If you have a partner count of 10+ you're not careful sexually.
>>
>>86085163
Trash gets treated like trash. There's nothing hypocritical about that.

Guys aren't looking just for pussy, but if that's all you have to offer they'll put on a condom take it, then look for a better woman.

Guys are unironically more hopeless romantics than women in 2017.
>>
>>86085244
where did I say I don't follow certain ideology?

I only said that you also follow some ideology. Because it's true.
>>
>>86085279
>Guys aren't looking just for pussy
hahaha yes, there is no such a thing as male promiscuity. only GIRLS ARE SLUTS!. kys virgin.
>>
>>86085297
Not necesarilly true, depends on if I am willing to change my stance when provided with a good argument, i.e. if I care more about reconciling my worldview with things I observe or with some ideal in my head.
>>
>>86085322
>claim women are sluts
>"YOU JUST HATE WOMEN"
>claim men can be sluts too
>"YOU JUST JEALOUS"
>>
>>86085322
Yes.

A guy has to approach 50-100 women to score a few dates and maybe a gf.
>>
>White woman is a slut
Woah, I'm shocked
>>
>>86082964
>>86083011
That's right sweetie, just have your fun in your teens and 20s and when you get ready to settle down in your 30s, Chad will be there, and he doesn't care at all about your sexual history or your wild days.
>>
>>86085537
let me guess, you have a yellow fever, like any beta white male cuck?
>>
>>86085580
explain to me how's that a bad thing?

reminder, that woman is going to marry a guy that has been with other women as well.
>>
>>86085621
YASSS GIRL!
The past is the past and you're with him now, and that's all that matters.

Only alt-right virgins care about partner count. Chad will appreciate your sexual experience after settling down.
>>
>>86085677
Just what I thought, you can't explain it. It's pathetic, really.
>>
>>86085621
>the woman has been with over 30 partners
>the man has been with less than 10
>>
>>86085726
>chad
>less than 10
make up your mind, virgin.
>>
>>86085766
Chads don't settle down you stupid roastie. The anon you were talking to was wrong.
Alpha Fux, Beta bux.
>>
>>86085699
More like there are a million reasons for it, some of them psychologically ingrained in every healthy man genetically, and they have been explained a thousand times each in a thousand different ways.

However dumb, progressive sluts like yourself is blind to anything straying from your ugly, watered down 1968-worldview and refuses to see, resorting instead to call everyone virgins.
>>
>>86085834
that still doesn't make sense

unless that guy was a virgin beforehand, there is no difference.
>>86085844
>there are million reasons for it
>can't name even one of them

you're pathetic.
>>
>>86084705
Women have the advantage of saying yes or no to sex. For a man needs a little more of that. It is a fact that not all are equal to a chad and it is there when equality breaks down.
>>
>>86085928
Like I said, you're just jealous. It has nothing to do with virginity.
>>
>>86085875
>that still doesn't make sense
You stupid cunt, use your brain instead of your pussy for once.
>girl gets plowed by Chads all her life
>when her looks go away, she suddenly finds "dadbods" sexy
>she marries to a rich nerd and she lives happily everafter
>>
>>86085979
Again, that's bad because...why? You literally said "she lives happily everafter". So being happy is bad now?
>>
>>86080817
There are no rights or deserving on a two person interaction.

People do what they want based on however they feel.
>>
>>86085973

First of all I'm not the person you were talking to, you have to learn to know who you answer. Secondly, I'm not a virgin, but I've gotten away from sex because I feel overrated these days. Third, are you a woman? Because you already know the rules
>>
>>86086084
>sex is overrated
>but I still care if a woman is a virgin or not

you're a virgin.
>>
>>86084640
You haven't figured out how darwinism works in terms of survival of species. Come back when you have.
>>
>>86086084
>are you a woman?
Not him, but nice attempt at ad hom. Goes to show how weak your arguments are.
>>
>>86084640
Faggots like you are the cancer destroying the web. I bet you don't even know to name all the essential components of your computer
>>
>>86086025
Yes, because she doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>86086324
deserve what? And she doesn't deserve it, because what?

You need to be more specific, virgin.
>>
Lol. I bet none of you faggots have even watched this shit. Holy shit.

ITT: People literally too dumb to actually last an argument on /pol/
Holy shit.
>>
>>86086385
>deserve what?
Her happy ending you amnesiac twat.
>And she doesn't deserve it, because what?
Because she wants everything. She wants to be a slut but have a stable marriage.
>>
>>86086450
THIS
>>
>>86086450
This. Thank you.
>>
>>86086475
that's only bad if you think being promiscuous is bad. Also you probably think there's nothing wrong with a reverse, a virgin woman marrying a guy who's been with multiple women.
>>
>>86086450
I would rather shitpost than watch yet another show with a "white guy doing illegal shit to support his family" plot.
>>
>>86086535
Promiscuity IS bad, you silly tit.
>Also you probably think there's nothing wrong with a reverse, a virgin woman marrying a guy who's been with multiple women.
It is. The woman would be a slut enabler.
>>
>>86086572
>that level of retardation
baka
>>
>>86086612
prove me that's not another show with a "white guy doing illegal shit to support his family" plot. I'll wait.
>>
>>86086606
Go fucking join ISIS already you sad prude hypocrite. Jesus Christ
>>
>>86086606
>It is
oh look, another hypocrite. Hilarious.
>>86086642
you expect a racist fuck him like him to join ISIS?
>>
>>86086633
>a "white guy doing illegal shit to support his family" plot
You mean a made up cathegory you pulled out your stuck up ass, you loner?
>>
>>86086642

lol mad at this point. Tits or gtfo
>>
>>86086673
oh, so you agree I'm right. Oh okay. So I was right.
>>
>>86086642
>>86086661
You are very close minded and childish. I suggest to stop being sluts and work in the fields.
>>
>>86086661
Yes they're practically the same. Most moralist fundamentalists are actually.

>>86086681
>Ad hominem
Wow great argument
>>
>>86086703
I suggest you stop being misogynistic sexist fuck and go out.
>>
>>86086572
>>86086633
>>86086694

Holy shit. What an autist. Seek help.
>>
>>86086736
>mad slut on a shitposting spree
It's cute. I like mad girls.
>>
>>86086750
>I have no arguments
>you're autistic lmao

this is the netflix audience.
>>
>>86086703
>I suggest to stop being sluts and work in the fields.
So... You are with ISIS already then?
>>
>>86086762
And nobody likes you, virgin. that's why are you so mad online.
>>86086787
kek
>>
>>86086779
Isn't this what you've been doing all thread by calling others 'women'?

Go end yourself already, you sad clown
>>
>>86086787
No, because I actually love girls and want to help them.
ISIS are the real misogynists, not people who say mean things to women on the internet.
>>
>>86086823
go watch yet another white guy doing illegal shit cliche show, retard.
>>
>>86086642
>>86086703
>I suggest to stop being sluts and work in the fields.
LOL. Case and point. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>86086844
Are you fucking retarded? Where do people like you come from? When was the last time you had an actual interaction with the opposite gender? (Your mother doesn't count.)
>>
File: 1500841227905.png (89KB, 540x688px) Image search: [Google]
1500841227905.png
89KB, 540x688px
>>86086910
yawn
>>
>>86085480
>approach 50-100 women
I hope this isn't from your personal experience anon, because if so you must be one ugly and awkward motherfucker.
>>
>>86086838
>No, because I actually love girls and want to help them.
Lol. Too bad you'll never have one.
I don't know whatever it is you project onto women, you sad incel, but please stop.
>>
>some people pretend to be women and defended them since the start of the thread
It's funny because they'll never fuck you
>>
>>86086910
Last night ;)
>>
>>86086932
that would actually imply he approaches women lmao.
>>
>>86086930
>antiheros are bad

Are you fucking twelve?

>>86086971
Your own hand doesn't count.
>>
>>86087000
this is literally another white guy anithero show doing illegal shit cliche trope.
>>
>>86086954
>she still bitches
That's still a turn on. I think there is something between us
>>
>>86086930
Are you serious? Do you also only fuck in the missionary position?
Wait - I withdraw that question
>>
>>86085480
Holy shit. You are too much a slut. Many subjective opinions here.
>>
>>86087043
what a shit argument. Jesus. You really love that cliche, are you?
>>
>>86087035
>she
>Another sad ad hom
You are a faggot too, btw.
>>
>>86087073
>Can't even read out the argument in the post

Hello brainlet
>>
>>86087092
You have something against gay people but not sluts?
Wow, hypocrite much?
>>
>>86087126
what argument? that is a cliche, whatever you like it or not.
>>
>>86087128
>Ad homs
>deflects
>no real scotsman
Yawn...
Thread posts: 419
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.