[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Garbage flicks /tv/ tricked you into seeing. I was told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: GotG_Vol2_poster.jpg (224KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
GotG_Vol2_poster.jpg
224KB, 259x384px
ITT: Garbage flicks /tv/ tricked you into seeing.

I was told it was better the the rest of Marvel's quipshit. It wasn't.
>>
>falling for obvious shilling
it's all your fault
>>
>>86072544
but it is better than any other Marvel movie tho

>b-b-but i need to take this stupid movie very seriously, like Dunkirk was *tips fedora*
>>
>>86073872
>but it is better than any other Marvel movie tho
Iron Man
Winter Soldier
>>
>>86072544
Yes it was.
>>
>>86073918
holy shit, how bad your taste is?

>Winter Soldier
>muh bucky
can this meme die? Winter Soldier is fucking terrible dude

>Iron Man
>le funny acting arrogant man xdxd

no.

GotG has drama, comedy, action and dark stuff in one movie, why would i watch piece of shit avengers movie again? oh yeah

>DUDE HEROISM AND QUIPS LOL LMAO
>>
>>86074212
>No fun allowed
>>
>>86074141
Even if that's the case (and that's a big if), it's still forgettable, poorly-written, and poorly acted.
>>
>>86072544
Some of the jokes fell flat, moreso than the last movie, but it was heartfelt, enjoyable, and visually appealing.
>>
>>86072544
>ITT: Garbage flicks /tv/ tricked you into seeing.
Feel free to start us off any time OP
>>
>>86072544
the first one is one of Marvel's best, dance-off aside
>>
>>86072544
Funniest Marvel movie so far. Surprised they got away with the Jackson Pollock joke
>>
>>86074385
Ego was literally talking about his dick.
>>
File: poorbeterboohoo.jpg (203KB, 1893x787px) Image search: [Google]
poorbeterboohoo.jpg
203KB, 1893x787px
>>86074385
unironically i laughed at this scene
>>
>>86073918
I liked winter soldier, even knowing the twist, but it lost a lot of points on a rewatch when I saw nick fury escape a van chase by using a lightsaber type thing to bore into the ground. I dont think the russos know how to end a fight or chase. Civil war starts with cap fighting crossbones. Cap is losing, but after throwing crossbones through a patio table, he stops fighting. It was a ploy to be a suicide bomber, but I still didnt like it.

Dont even get me started on how heroes dissappear during that mess of an airport scene
>>
>>86074634
>I put a tumor in your mothers brain for literally no reason
What did he mean by this?
>>
I don't get why people like Winter Soldier. The 3rd act deals with fucking laser beams killing people from space.... it's the plot from Die Another Day just with comic book dressing.
>>
I fell alseep during the first one, didn't even make it to the dance off scene.
>implying I'd watch the garbage sequl
>>
It's the only good marvel flick
a true pleb filter
>>
>>86074212
This.
>>
File: 1499110606383.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499110606383.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>86072544
>he fell for the GotG is good shill meme
>>
>>86073918
>Winter Soldier
This was a piece of shit though, all Cap movies are
>>
>>86074922
HE DID THAT SO BETER CAN COME TO UNDOKNTa and unodokta can give beter To Ego mORE EASILYYYY, YOUNDU IS A MSTERMIND YOU SEE

10/10 MOVIE M8
>>
>>86074922
The reason was in the previous sentence: if she lived he'd feel compelled to visit and eventually stay with her.
He was a physical manifestation of a conscious planet ffs, his every action make sense from his pov.
>>
>DUDE TASERFACE L M A O

Fuck Marvel and Fuck James 'Sellout' Gunn
>>
>>86074634
kek
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.