[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a minute let me understand this real quick. You guys were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: XR1jnLd.jpg (202KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
XR1jnLd.jpg
202KB, 1200x802px
Wait a minute let me understand this real quick.

You guys were fine with Tiny Rick and the rest of the wow wacky zany randomness with the show, but this is the straw that broke the camel's back?

Or are we being completely ironic I'm not sure
>>
.t pickle
>>
The Pickle Rick parts were the only funny parts, the therapist part sucked. I watch the show for laughs not a deeply emotional subplot.
>>
>>86071135
it wasn't even emotional though, since everyone just sat around being sarcastic and the therapist just stated plainly what their problems were.
>>
>>86070915
Well a woman wrote it, so yeah, it's 10x worse
>>
Upset that become irony that become unironic shitposting that became a meme. Usual /tv/ business
>>
>>86071251
>since everyone just sat around being sarcastic
Morty and Summer were being genuine. Beth was being sarcastic, dismissive and defensive because of her horrible relationship with her father.
>>
yes and the mediocrity of this show is that they talk about racism out of nowhere
>>
>>86070915
>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty burp come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM
>>
>>86070915

pickle rick in the house tonight, everybody gonna have a good time
>>
>>86071338
She should just do the
>this will do
scene for real, it'd obviously fix her relationship with her father.
>>
>You guys were fine with Tiny Rick and the rest of the wow wacky zany randomness with the show
no
>>
I actually like Rick and Morty, but Tiny Rick, those garbage TV episodes where they do improve shit and Pickle Rick are the weakest things about the show.

I don't get why the creator thinks awkward stuttering and run on sentences is funny.
>>
>>86072038
speak for yourself, we liked tiny rick before reddit stole him from us
>>
>>86071936
I wish there was a vocaroo of this desu
>>
>>86071936
Justin for the love of g_d please read these shitposts out to us we know you browse here and hate that fat sack harmon
>>
>>86070915
Its a dumb sci fi show. Most people just watch it and enjoy but /tv/ seems incapable of accepting that. If you don't like this show then just stop watching it and stop discussing it. Why waste so much of your life telling other people that a cartoon show is dumb on an internet discussion board?
>>
>>86072111
http://vocaroo.com/i/s19BM7RlLP9s
>>
>>86070915

Why won't Justin and Dan talk about how the Holocaust didn't happen? Is it da Jewz?
>>
this is what is funny about rick and morty. not fucking cunts ruining it with status updates and demands for recognition and respect for it.
just listen to this and think about why it was good, and why it now sucks and just pisses viewers off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvxswUd2VE
>>
>>86075478
this is rick and morty reading a real court case
the conversation is between a real judge during a murder trial and the defendant.
>>
File: reddit.png (427KB, 586x585px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
427KB, 586x585px
HAHA IM AN *burp* ANNOYING ORANGE MORTY HAHAHAHA GOD ISNT *belch* REAL HAHAAHAHA
>>
File: 1502073981651.gif (864KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1502073981651.gif
864KB, 500x372px
>>86075478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyICn9KhOV4

better version
>>
Just watched the episode
It was just fucking boring. The parts with Rick massacring Russians were fun but holy shit this show is just so pointless. It's so rife with faux-irony and false emotion that I never get invested in the characters. The fucking family is basically The Griffins from Family Guy now, i Just don't care about any of the characters and I don't care to know if they live or die
>>
Just seems gay now with shoehorned female writers. Girl power is fucking lame tbqh.

>waaah why does it matter that there's female writers
Exactly.
>>
>>86070915
>You guys were fine with Tiny Rick
i didn't particularily like tiny rick but at least there was some thought behind it, he kept his clones in a tube and had to actually do some work to get there.
pickle? oh btw i'm a pickle. how do you get back? magic medicine.

>>86075622
>The parts with Rick massacring Russians were fun
>le nasty russions lmao
>>
>>86075113
Your morty is pretty good but your rick could use some work
>>
>>86070915
>Wait a minute
No.
>>
File: 1498666578828.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1498666578828.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>86075113
kek nice one anon
>>
>>86070915
Nope the psychology shit is what did for me.
Writer literally self inserting, giving boring ass monologue, hurr durr I'm so smart I pwned rick grl power lol.
>>
>>86070915
I dropped the show after three episodes when its one joke played out.
>>
The only time I laugh at characters repeating their dumbass names is if it's Old Gregg.
>>
>>86071936
Dude get some help. Its a fucking cartoon
>>
>>86070915
>pickle Rick
>Mr pickles
What is Adult Swim really pushing?
>>
Well they at least tried doing something with Tiny Rick and had jokes about it
Pickle Rick is just "He's a pickle, that's the joke" and he was a pickle for a few minutes and then he just built a suit that negated the whole pickle thing
>>
File: wil-hughes-pickle-rick.jpg (803KB, 1920x1928px) Image search: [Google]
wil-hughes-pickle-rick.jpg
803KB, 1920x1928px
MOOOOOOORTYYYYYY
>>
File: RTNOxk2.png (811KB, 728x805px) Image search: [Google]
RTNOxk2.png
811KB, 728x805px
epic
>>
>Season 2 Finale
>Episode maintains a decent amount of witty humor that made the show popular.
>Episode ends with a legitimately touching scene and shows some of the only character development in the series.

>Season 3 Premier
>Toss out the entire previous setup.
>Instead introduce le divorce meme into the show and every episode after.

Boy, this doesn't seem like a terrible idea at all.
>>
>>86082048
HAHA EPIC *follows you on instagram*
>>
>>86070915
I am so glad that I never got into any of these modern TV shows or cartoons, I never cared about Bob's Burgers, Bojack Horseman, Rick and morty, I don't watch Game of thrones and I feel so good. When I read the comments on here I want to vomit just because everything you guys said makes me legitimately nauseous. That show must be utter cancer
>>
Because season 1 was actually good

2 has glimpses of greatness but S3 completely lost the plot. Literally
>>
File: always been reddit.png (89KB, 840x246px) Image search: [Google]
always been reddit.png
89KB, 840x246px
>>86070915
We never were fine with the show.
>>
>>86070915
Rick's speech at the therapist was the most fedora thing I've ever heard someone say out loud.
>>
Why is this cartoon being spammed here so much right now? I don't even know what it's about yet there a million threads.
>>
>>86085132
They hate it so much that theyre starting to like it
>>
>>86070915
Making fun of what happens to men in the female-centric divorce courts is not cool, and even less funny... unless of course, you're not a man.

Also, stronk womyn who presume to talk down to men are neither funny, nor attractive... unless of course, you happen to be an "oppressed" (read, privileged) female.
>>
>>86075478
mate this is an actual case
>>
>>86071936
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.