[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The villain, his motivation was so weak >Parents didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>The villain, his motivation was so weak
>Parents didn't traveled to another planet because of muh guilt, but they don't show a bad side of them
>Baby Superman lands conveniently in a country where they have their same skin tone, besides, conveniently, he doesn't land on a city, but in a ranch
>Fathers are rednecks, however, they don't have a redneck accent
>Superman doesn't have a redneck accent either
>Fathers don't have biological kids, illogical considering how rednecks are
>He's having issues with his x ray thing at school, doesn't make any sense whatsoever, his senses should have adapted since his first year of life
>Father says that people would be afraid if they notice his powers, kek, no one would be afraid in real life
>Father complains about kid Superman saving the kids, despite him being a redneck, he should be supportive about keepeing the family and shit redecks believe
>Superman's real father says Superman should decide what he wants to be, but, ironically, he says that he needs to do something for people on Earth, which makes him have no choice whatsoever

Should I continue? It would take me a fucking lot, shit tier movie
>>
>>86067768
if this is what you nitpick about the film you're obviously a nu male liberal
>>
File: Stopinvincibleson.jpg (28KB, 853x353px) Image search: [Google]
Stopinvincibleson.jpg
28KB, 853x353px
>>86067768
STOP INVINCIBLE SON
>>
>>86067856
Says the DC cuck
>>
>>86067768
>Fathers don't have biological kids, illogical considering how rednecks are
Or that they weren't blessed with bio children of their own. My Aunt and Uncle had to adopt because she was incapable of getting pregnant.
>>
>>86068104
Were they rednecks though?
>>
>>86067768
>his senses should have adapted since his first year of life
They developed overtime retard.
>kek, no one would be afraid in real life
You are completely divorced from reality. We kill people because they are gay or have different skin colors then us, what do you think we will do to a being who has the power to kill the human race by hand?
>>
>>86070269
Exactly. We fear what we can not understand or control. People would run at the first sight of Superman, and governments will work diligently to subjugate him.
>>
>>86067768
>being born in the country automatically makes you a redneck
>>
File: Icon-Reddit.png (761KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
Icon-Reddit.png
761KB, 441x441px
>>86068027
>>86068057
>>
Tbh of all the terrible DCEU movies, this one is the least terrible, I actually kind of enjoyed it.
>>
>>86067768
What makes you think the Kents are rednecks?
They seem like the salt of the Earth to me.
>>
>>86071048
Nice argument there, really made me think.
>>
>>86067768
Out of all the things you take issues with, you take issues with these points which have always been part of Superman's past? Not the fact that Superman is apathetic to humans at most, this scene >>86068027
or even the forced symbolism? Neck yourself.
>>
>>86067768
>redneck accent
If you're not from the US, this misconception is forgivable. Superman lives in Kansas, which is a Midwestern state where everyone speaks with Midwestern accents. You're thinking of a Southern accent. If you are American, you're an ignorant dumbass.
>>
>autistic nitpicking
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.