[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, if they kill CIA in the end of this season what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1502127149075.jpg (89KB, 529x464px) Image search: [Google]
1502127149075.jpg
89KB, 529x464px
Honestly, if they kill CIA in the end of this season what's honestly left? CIA hasn't done anything for the last three seasons and if he's suddenly gonna die now, that's all for "the most dangerous man in westeros". What the fuck is up with the writers?
>>
File: 69e.png (945KB, 584x1188px) Image search: [Google]
69e.png
945KB, 584x1188px
>>86064357
>>
They are wrapping up politics quickly this season to focus on ebin fights.
Season 8 will be completely about war.
>>
>>86064421
I was expecting that CIA would not go down so easily and it would take more than A FUCKING HORSEFACE to take him down. He was hyped so much and is the perfect villain, what the fuck?
>>
They ran out of material so they are making Stark + Feminism wish fulfillment.

Littlefinger is a beta orbiter who only cares about pussy at this point in the show. Same with Jon.
>>
>>86064357
they literally don't know what to do with him, no masterplan whatsoever.
>>
>>86064541
Littlefinger's schemes are too intricate for Dabid and Dan. They simply cannot write good material for the character.
>>
File: 1326146615571.png (168KB, 311x414px) Image search: [Google]
1326146615571.png
168KB, 311x414px
>>86064399

That sounds like a good movie to fuck your mom to.
>>
>>86064541
>>86064659

This. It's going to be such a travesty seeing him disposed of by a Bran vision + Sansa scheming + Arya killing him. So much for Varys' comments that he was the most dangerous man in Westeros. He has always been the bigger threat compared to Cersei. Littlefinger was smart, Cersei was incompetent. Another example of them taking an incompetent woman and suddenly making her competent, and making the man an idiot by comparison.

Thanks (((D&D)))
>>
It's more that his schemes don't work vs. Northern politics + a resurrected Targaryen + the Three-Eyed-Raven + a Faceless assassin.

This actually has been my issue with GoT: that the supernatural elements would begin to overtake its grounded medieval politics. Poor CIA is simply out of his fucking scope.
>>
File: 1501988585227.png (495KB, 1307x816px) Image search: [Google]
1501988585227.png
495KB, 1307x816px
>>86064657

AND HARRENHAL?
>>
>>86066877
first one to SHUPPOJE gets to stay on my table
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.