[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the rat suit? Too much? Could they improve on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pickle rick in a rat suit.png (315KB, 700x410px) Image search: [Google]
pickle rick in a rat suit.png
315KB, 700x410px
Thoughts on the rat suit? Too much? Could they improve on it in later eps?
>>
File: pickle checked.png (134KB, 280x301px) Image search: [Google]
pickle checked.png
134KB, 280x301px
>>86062900
>Could they improve on perfection?
also checked
>>
>>86062900
I thought the Rick parts this episode were very weak, there was no purpose
>>
>>86062900
This is honestly one of the worst episode's of this show. Only rivaled by last week's episode which was an ungodly abomination. The stuff with pickle Rick was ok but not really funny. It was mostly good animation with very little humor sprinkled in. It was like they were trying to parody action movies but just didn't know how to do it right. The stuff with the therapist was so heavy fisted and unbearable that I almost turned off the tv. Plus I'm pretty sure the writer for this episode self inserted herself in as the genius therapist. Looks like we have another power puff situation. Overall I think season three is sucking ass compared to previous season's. I think the new writers and Dan Harmon are trying to turn the show into something it isn't. Theyre trying to turn it into a family drama not a sci fi cartoon comedy they sold me on. Hopefully season three gets better.
>>
>>86062900
>Could they improve on it in later eps
Why would they
>>
>>86063707
It wasn't just the worst of the series, but one of the worst episodes of any show I've ever seen, and I've watched a lot of really shitty shows.
>>
rick was too angry about killing the rats
when he was in the airport killing the bugs they were authority figures, he really hated them because they stopped him doing cool stuff. and yet he had no real hatred for them, he was simply indifferent to killing them, not bothered, unfeeling.
killing rats he was angry, shouting and mocking them. for what reason? they couldn't understand him they were rats.
that was pretty stupid and really out of character.
>>
>>86064903
>>86063707
These might be copypasta but I unironically completely agree with both of you
>>
>>86062900
This show has turned to garbage. I loved the first season.

Now its terrible.
>>
>>86062900
https://youtu.be/jQLvLdpbF-Y?t=41s
>>
>>86063707
The analysis bullshit is haarmon's favorite thing in the world. if you ever hear his podcast its literally all he does.

It's fair to dislike it but I think its disingenuous to say that is some new development. Been doing it since Jeff winger.
>>
Harmon is a fucking hack
>>
File: whos that pokemon.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whos that pokemon.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
WHOS THAT POKEMON?
>>
I don't even know this show too well - but I miss the song. And something about the dapping memes is funny.

https://soundcloud.com/sirprincedrewbug/memes-aka-pickle-rock-aka-party-rick-aka-deleted-monday
>>
>>86064903
>rick was too angry about killing the rats
>that was pretty stupid and really out of character

I don't think I've ever heard a more stupid analysis.
Rick has always had this whole "mess with me and I fuck you up" personality. Of course he was indifferent to the bugs since they were just doing their jobs. The rats on the other hand were flat out trying to kill him. Plus, I don't think he was actually angry, just in adrenaline mode.
>>
>>86063707
I agree with pretty much everything you said.
>>
>>86062900
They skipped too much of Pickle Rick's journey just to focus on the boring therapy that no one cared about. It only made the show feel more mundane, small and self-centered, like family guy. Essentially: PICKLE RICK = 4chan, le epic smart poop therapist = leddit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.