[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, that was underwhelming Why didn't they change out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: i clapped.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i clapped.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Well, that was underwhelming
Why didn't they change out these actors as their characters grew older?
>>
the rape, Sansa
>>
>>86062807
where the fuck did Wolkan get the tech to make wheelchairs and why was Lewan such a fucking retard that he couldn't make one in season 1?
>>
>>86062807
Bran is the only one who is shit now.
>>
>>86062895
>look at wheel barrel
>have an iq over 60
>put two and two together
>>
it's just awful character development in general
>drops out of assassin school where she washed floors and got hit for a few months
>is suddenly a master at all assassination and also a fighting style she learnt once in season 1
>got """"raped""""
>we're suddenly meant to believe she's le mind trick queen and ruthlessly intelligent ruler
>see the past and the white walkers a few times
>inexplicably become an emotionless husk when he wasn't even close to that at the end of season 6
>>
>>86063825
>>got """"raped""""
wat
>>
>>86064066
each 2 lines are referring to a different character in the OP pic
>>
>>86063634
>Wheelbarrow*
>>
>>86062895
because dany hadn't invented the wheel yet at that time
>>
>>86063825
Yeah the writing is certainly not helping them out either
>>
They should have planned for a time skip in between one of the middle seasons so they could replace as much or as little of the main cast as they wanted if people grew up and became shitty actors or weird looking.

Also, they would be able to keep the costs down and more budget for awesome battles and shit, because the actors wouldn't be able to negotiate for ridiculous per episode salaries because they're replaceable.

Really, the only person that they couldn't feasibly replace is Tyrion.
>>
>>86062807
It was underwhelming but it was fine. The writing on GOT is terrible now but the kids did fine. It proved to me Kit Harrington is the problem. His and Sansa's scenes were terrible but Bran, Arya, and Sansa did just fine together. Meanwhile Jon and Danerys scenes are so cringeworthy maybe the worst of the series because they are terrible actors.
>>
>>86064522
Bran and Arya has had a couple of times it would've been perfect to replace their shitty actors but they didn't, and now we have to deal with watching them fail at trying to do scenes by themselves with no seasoned actors to back them up

I just can't take Arya as a mlg assassin seriously when she looks like a weird Mr Bean looking midget girl
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.