[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch Game of Thrones, goy. It's really good. >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>watch Game of Thrones, goy. It's really good.
>it's about a strong independent wymyn overthrowing the established society of her ancestors with the help of an imported foreign horde of rapist barbarians.
Why do you guys constantly shitpost about a literal Jewish psyop?
>>
File: maisewilliams.jpg (30KB, 384x594px) Image search: [Google]
maisewilliams.jpg
30KB, 384x594px
dont act like you wouldnt fuck the ugly duckling
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>86059550
So are we against or for rapist?
>>
>>86059550
because she's being setup to be the ultimate evil of the series. She's GRRM's deconstruction of Sauron.
>>
>>86059662
Ew

>>86059820
He didn't rape anyone he is a good lad.
>>
>>86059662
They use actual inbred actors for the show? I appreciate the commitment to accuracy.
>>
File: fedorus maximus.png (181KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
fedorus maximus.png
181KB, 480x480px
>>86059873
>>86059949
>6/10 would not bang
You'd be trying to pound her pussy 24-7 if she showed the slightest sign of interest
>>
>>86060652
I'm able to quench my thirst with something better than sewer runoff.
>>
the show wont have the balls to make her a villain. she is a self insert for the female fans.
>>
>>86059873
He literally rapes little boys in the books.
>>
>>86060652
Sorry man some of us can confront our cocks. I have a girl I'd rather fuck than Quasimodo. Never ending projection with you lustful losers.
>>
>Blond white woman commands an army of dickless, brown former slave warriors.

>She also commands an army of pseudo Arabs on horseback

>Frizy hair Afro bitch telling people words don't have gender and her people have no marriage

>Literally brown and Arab invaders taking over native white lands

>Added bonus for the cucks is that castration is a major recurring theme and women love that idea

>Laughable strong women warriors like Araya and Brienne

>All of the major players are women

>Literally had a season where the slogan was "all men must die"

How could any male with even an ounce of dignity watch this show and not feel completely ashamed of themselves?

This show is the ultimate liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. It's so heavy handed it's embarrassing

If you're a man and you defend this shit you should be ashamed of yourself. You're pathetic and weak and there's nothing good about you.

And if you like this shit stop denying the truth. Own up to it. You love a hard left liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. And you do so because you're weak and pathetic.
>>
>not doing things that normies do just so you can rework their mental landscape
It's like you don't want to win the culture war
>>
>>86059860
This. It's about a repressed woman gaining power with good intentions, but being corrupted by that power and her own insanity and eventually becoming evil.

When the big reveal happens, this board will be calling GoT the most redpilled show of all time. It's actually kind of hilarious seeing the reactions now.
>>
I'll only answer you after you tell me why
why you spend 12 hours a day playing the victim on /pol/.
>>
>>86060851
>books
fucking nerd
>>
File: maisewilliams2.jpg (167KB, 1200x1768px) Image search: [Google]
maisewilliams2.jpg
167KB, 1200x1768px
>>86060791
>>86060880
A real man would fuck her brains out because she knows she is funny looking and is confident anyway. Plus she tries her best. I bet she sucks a mean dick.
>>
>>86060899
>How could any male with even an ounce of dignity watch this show

Ha..well what do you have to say for yourself? I never even string together all these themes until I come here and read them from people like you. I mean, it's not like the books weren't written 20 years ago or that the show has been going on since 2010, yet you still watch it and berate others for watching something you think is a complete waste of time.

You are too dumb for words.
>>
>>86061124
I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck her, I just don't think about fucking her because I'll never meet her.
>>
>>86061124
>believing confidence alone can be sexy
Only fat women believe this.
>>
>>86061277
She isn't THAT ugly anon. She's just a butterface and shes cute ugly from some angles.
>>
>>86061382
>angles
>>
>>86059820
he is /ourguy/ you pathetic beta
>>
>>86059662
I absolutely would.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.