[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Nightmare on Elm Street film, /tv/ and are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

What's the best Nightmare on Elm Street film, /tv/ and are you looking forward to the new one?
>>
My personal favorite has to be 3 or 4. Is Robert gonna be in the new one?
>>
I just saw the nightmare on elm Street and I'm confused about the ending, was it all a dream or Wtf happened?
How did the dad see freddy?
How did she even call in her dad even though she was the one dreaming????
I don't get it
>>
>>86057915
It's fiction, anon. Don't question it.
>>
>>86057938
You sure sound a lot like every character in Wes Craven's New Nightmare.
>>
>>86057938
That's stupid
>>
>>86057783
1>3>New Nightmare>4>2>5>Freddy's Dead>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Remake
>>
>>86058002
Hmmm. Interesting.
>>
>>86057783
1, 3 or New Nightmare.
>>
>>86058069
Thats pretty god damn spot on

Also, new one? Really?
>>
>>86057915
only the last scene was a dream/not canon (just typical edgy shit to play you out to the credits)

the main chick comes back in 3 deam warriors or whatever and shes totally fine
>>
File: 1498675597599.jpg (212KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498675597599.jpg
212KB, 768x1024px
>>86058069
It's been a while since I saw the original, but

3 > New Nightmare > 1 > Remake > 4 > 2 > 5 > Freddy's Dead
>>
>>86058069
I don't understand why Dream Child is so hated. It was a pretty decent conclusion to the Dream Warriors story arc. I like it more than Freddy's Dead.
>>
>>86057783
>and are you looking forward to the new one?
>new one

What?
>>
>>86058710
>>86058110
How am I the only one that knew there's a new one in the works?
>>
>>86057783
3 for the fun.
7 because is clever.
2 because GAY.
>>
>>86058736
but england is done so wtf
>>
>>86058736
When you say "in the works" what do you mean? The only recent news I found is this: http://bloody-disgusting.com/exclusives/3444367/exclusive-nightmare-elm-street-reboot-update-imdb-plot-fake/
>>
2 is so comfy I don't care what any of you say
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.