[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh, a little child saw me fucking my sister >Well, since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

File: intro.jpg (93KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
intro.jpg
93KB, 780x439px
>Oh, a little child saw me fucking my sister
>Well, since he's like seven years old, no one will believe him, and even if people would believe him, his father (the Hand of the King) would tell him to shut up anyway
>Or I could push him out of this window
>>
>>86050355
I don't see how anyone can have a problem with anything D&D have done when you realize just how fucking stupid this moment was. Not only for Jamie pushing him out, but also that him and Cersei couldn't not fuck
>>
>>86050355
My parents would have believed me if I told them something like that at the age of 7. Not everyone was a little asshole when they were a kid, op. Maybe call your dad and apologize for that.
>>
>>86050593
I'd think Ned Stark would have been the kind of dad going "muh son doesn't lie. if he says Jaimie was fucking Cersei in her vagina with long even strokes, then I believe himm because that's how we Starks roll".
>>
>>86050457
It was pure shock value and it worked, remember that is the only reason GOT is popular.

cheap gimmicks.
>>
>>86050457
Are you implying that moment wasn't in the original story? Ballsy.
>>
Jaime knew that Bran would tell Ned and Ned would tell Robert, and from there he and Cersei were both dead.
>>
The kid probably wouldn't have told anyone anyway. When you caught your parents fucking did you run around and tell everyone after? You'd be even less likely to do it if it was something as taboo as cheating and incest in one. He'd have been terrified of the reprecussions
>>
>>86051680
Ned hated Jaime anyway and saw him as a dishonorable fool, he would have beloved that shit right away.
>>
Jaime is portrayed as your average guy now but back then he was straight selfish evil.
>>
>>86051909
If I saw Pence fucking Ivanka Trump I would probably tell somebody
>>
>>86052053
losing his hand gave him a reality check
>>
>>86050355
6 season later you'll be hailed as a honorable hero
>>
>>86050355
If it was up to Jaime he probably wouldn't have tone it but Cersei was there
>>
>>86051892
Can you not read? Where did I imply it wasn't it in the story?
>>86051787
Looking back, it's probably the stupidest moment in the show
>>
>>86050355
>Or I could push him out of this window

You've never experienced a post child murder orgasm, so you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>86051909

If i saw my parents friends fucking in the pantry i would tell my fucking dad
>>
Why couldn't Jaime just keep it in his pants for one day?
>>
jamie is on a plane of cucking that normal men could never fathom
>>
>>86050355
>hope that the kid keeps his mouth shut about jaimie sticking his pee-pee in the queen
>push the kid who's always climbing on the tower out the window and probably kill him
>>
>>86052258
t. virgin
>>
>>86052287
He fucked Cersei in Robert's bed while ROBERT WAS ASLEEP NEXT TO THEM. Absolutely insane. He was prepared to commit regicide again just so he could bang his sister in what he felt was an exciting fashion.
>>
>>86050457
Almost as if being impulsive and rash is part of Jaime's personality and a flaw that he grows out of as he develops over the course of the series and is forced to take on his father's mantle.
>>
>>86050355
Bran saw him stick a finger in her bum
>>
>>86050355
>his father (the Hand of the King) would tell him to shut up anyway

I think you forgot how this season ends
>>
File: wojak.gif (97KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
97KB, 498x594px
>"That boy had wanted to be Ser Arthur Dayne, but someplace along the way he had become the Smiling Knight instead."
>>
>>86050457
It's all in the book and even more detailed. They were naked and fucking against a wall, not doggy style.

>>86052258
He had just come back and wanted to fuck.
>>
>>86052947
>It's all in the book and even more detailed. They were naked and fucking against a wall, not doggy style.
I know. I'm saying that moment and what happened after after more retarded than anything D&D have done
>>
>>86053329
At that point in time Jaime wanted to kill Bran to silence him.
>>
>>86052569
When was this?
>>
>>86053740
Not him but wasn't it when they just married?
>>
>>86053329
Well.
>Innocent? The wretched boy was spying on us. All Jaime had wanted was an hour alone with Cersei. Their journey north had been one long torment; seeing her every day, unable to touch her, knowing that Robert stumbled drunkenly into her bed every night in that great creaking wheelhouse. Tyrion had done his best to keep him in a good humor, but it had not been enough.
>>
File: best boy wants sister pusy.jpg (137KB, 736x1053px) Image search: [Google]
best boy wants sister pusy.jpg
137KB, 736x1053px
>>86053886
>>86053740
>That was Raymun Darry’s bedchamber. Where King Robert slept, on our return from Winterfell. Ned Stark’s daughter had run off after her wolf savaged Joff, you’ll recall. My sister wanted the girl to lose a hand. The old penalty, for striking one of the blood royal. Robert told her she was cruel and mad. They fought for half the night … well, Cersei fought, and Robert drank. Past midnight, the queen summoned me inside. The king was passed out snoring on the Myrish carpet. I asked my sister if she wanted me to carry him to bed. She told me I should carry her to bed, and shrugged out of her robe. I took her on Raymun Darry’s bed after stepping over Robert. If His Grace had woken I would have killed him there and then. He would not have been the first king to die upon my sword … but you know that story, don’t you?” He slashed at a tree branch, shearing it in half. As I was fucking her, Cersei cried, ‘I want.’ I thought that she meant me, but it was the Stark girl that she wanted, maimed or dead.” The things I do for love.
>>
WTF I hate Jamie now
>>
File: 1472249364998.jpg (54KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
1472249364998.jpg
54KB, 640x422px
Friendly reminder that this would never have happened if incest weren't taboo in Westerosi society.
>>
>>86054232
based
>>
Jaime has the best character progression in the books, but D&D couldn't handle it
>>
I've just realized that brann is the reason everything in westeros has gone to shit.
>>
How about control your dick and not wanting to fuck your sister queen you creep

Jamie started it all yet every season I see people rooting for him
>>
>>86054532
see >>86054163
blueballed by the long road
>>
>>86051680
>>86051906
This. OP lacks guile and would die in GOT.
>>
>>86054471
No, the madking is
>>
>>86054471
>fuck up Starks because he had to peep and had to be caught
>fuck up Holddoor's life because he had to peep and had to be caught
>become a three eyed raven
Story of his life
>>
>>86054612
How about make your balls not blue from the start
I don't read books and I don't intend to find out which of them started it first. Just don't do it. Don't think about it. Don't want it.

Jamie is a failure to the ideal of knighthood
>>
>waaah this fictional character did something that doesn't align with my personal morals so i'm going to form some sort of vendetta and incessantly bitch about how evil they are whenever i see someone who isn't similarly fixated
is this just the virtue signalling on facebook generation at work or was it always like this?
>>
Why didn't he bribe him?
>>
>>86055171
With what?
>>
>>86050457
>Bran sat astride the gargoyle, tightened his legs around it, and swung himself around, upside down. He hung by his legs and slowly stretched his head down toward the window. The world looked strange upside down. A courtyard swam dizzily below him, its stones still wet with melted snow.

>Bran looked in the window. Inside the room, a man and a woman were wrestling. They were both naked. Bran could not tell who they were. The man's back was to him, and his body screened the woman from view as he pushed her up against a wall.

>There were soft, wet sounds. Bran realized they were kissing. He watched, wide-eyed and
frightened, his breath tight in his throat. The man had a hand down between her legs, and he must have been hurting her there, because the woman started to moan, low in her throat. "Stop it," she said, "stop it, stop it. Oh, please..." But her voice was low and weak, and she did not push him away. Her hands buried themselves in his hair, his tangled golden hair, and pulled his face down to her breast.

>Bran saw her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, moaning. Her golden hair
swung from side to side as her head moved back and forth, but still he recognized the queen.

>He must have made a noise. Suddenly her eyes opened, and she was staring right at him. She screamed.

>Everything happened at once then. The woman pushed the man away wildly, shouting and pointing. Bran tried to pull himself up, bending double as he reached for the gargoyle. He was in too much of a hurry. His hand scraped uselessly across smooth stone, and in his panic his legs slipped, and suddenly he was failing. There was an instant of vertigo, a sickening lurch as the window flashed past. He shot out a hand, grabbed for the ledge, lost it, caught it again with his other hand. He swung against the building, hard. The impact took the breath out of him.
>>
>>86054532
>Jamie started it all yet every season I see people rooting for him
That's just how shit goes when you're a 10/10 handsome white male with a deep voice. The show wouldn't work without him
>>
>>86055945
>Bran dangled, one-handed, panting. Faces appeared in the window above him. The queen. And now Bran recognized the man beside her. They looked as much alike as reflections in a mirror.

>"He saw us," the woman said shrilly.

>"So he did," the man said.

>Bran's fingers started to slip. He grabbed the ledge with his other hand. Fingernails dug into unyielding stone. The man reached down. "Take my hand," he said. "Before you fall."

>Bran seized his arm and held on tight with all his strength. The man yanked him up to the ledge. "What are you doing?" the woman demanded.

>The man ignored her. He was very strong. He stood Bran up on the sill. "How old are you, boy?"

>"Seven," Bran said, shaking with relief. His fingers had dug deep gouges in the man's forearm. He let go sheepishly.

>The man looked over at the woman. "The things I do for love," he said with loathing. He gave Bran a shove.

>Screaming, Bran went backward out the window into empty air. There was nothing to grab onto. The courtyard rushed up to meet him.
>>
>>86050355
It's a bit of an odd fucking thing for a kid to make up. I'd probably lean towards believing him.
>>
>>86050355
>Ned Stark would tell him to shut up anyway

no, he would tell the Lannisters to get their children out of the country before he tells the King. Then a war would start.
>>
>>86056093
Why can't the Starks mind their own business?
>>
>>86056093
>no, he would tell the Lannisters to get their children out of the country before he tells the King. Then a war would start.
No, he would tell the Lanisters to meet him in a secluded area and to make sure they had well armed guards. Then he would proceed to blabber everything he knows and act shocked when they all start stabbing him full of holes
>>
>>86056113
muh honor
>>
>>86052053
>selfish
Dishonoured himself by killing a king to save a city
>>
>>86056360
Are they secretly Japanese?
>>
>>86050355
It was Cersei that told him to push the kid off though. He might have done so on his own but Cersei was the one that made the decision and like every decision she has made in the show it has backfired horribly for her and her family that she pretends she cares about.

Jaime's big character flaw is his love and devotion to his sister.
>>
>>86056113
Why can't Jaime control himself?
>>
d&d completely squandered his plotline
>>
>>86056428
>It was Cersei that told him to push the kid off though. He might have done so on his own but Cersei was the one that made the decision

Why are you lying?
>>86055945
>>86055953
>>
>>86055074
So you're pissed that he's not like a fairytale knight? People do fucked up shit. There's really no need for further explanation. Characters have to have flaws. You have yet to offer a decent explanation for why his sister fucking is wrong for the story.
>>
>>86055074
>Don't want it.
Faaaag
>>
>>86056428
>It was Cersei that told him to push the kid off though.
She didn't in the book and she didn't in the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLwOeYDRpY0
>>
>>86056428
Cersei actually meant for Jaime to scare Bran into silence, not kill him.
>>
>>86056469
Lots of people have poor impulse control.
>>
>>86050355
Ned would tell Rob
>>
>>86050355
>Characters can't make mistake
>>
>>86050355
It sets the tone for the rest of the series you dip
>>
>>86056641
>Let me go
>Never
Why is he so charming lads?
>>
>>86056469
A man has needs.
>>
>>86054232
Jaime's chapters are just about the only good thing about the books after Clash
>>
>>86050355
If he dind't then Bran could never save the realm as the Three Eyed Raven
>>
>>86051892
he was implying literally the opposite you fucking spastic
>>
>>86050355

You do remember that Robert Baratheon was king?

He didn't seem the kind to take such rumours lightly
>>
>>86050355
>7 year old comes to you
>I saw Jamie and cersi naked and wrestling in the tower
>oh you're just a kid get out of here
I'm guessing you don't have kids but 7 is old enough to actually listen to what they have to say.
>>
>>86057699
Jaime and Cersei's chapters are consistently entertaining.
>>
>>86054232
Based fucking Jaime
All you pussies are whining about Jaime being evil, unlike your Reddit tier two dimensional characters like Danny and Jon, Jaime is probably one of the only plausible fantasy heroes if not the best written fantasy characters ever. It takes bad men to do good things not some brooding manlet or fat entitled dragon woman
>>
>>86057970
this
plus the incest rumors had been circulating for a while, if anything a kid bringing it up out of the blue without understanding it would confirm it
jaime did what he needed to do
>>
>>86050355
The thing that infuriates me is that a huge amount of people, including some friends and family, are starting to like Jamie, as if he's "a good guy now". They're forgetting everything he's done. Sure, in the last couple seasons, they've shown him as a regular human being, but murderers and evil people are still "people". Just because you see him having emotions and doing a few "good" things every once in a while doesn't change the fact that he's a fucking monster.

>fucks his twin sister
>has 3 kids with her
>never tells her husband
>acts like their uncle
>lies to everyone
>pushes a child out of a window to cover his ass
>doesn't die, but becomes a cripple
>tries to get the crippled child killed
>tries to kill "good guy" ned and all of his men
>murders a teenage boy who was his cellmate just as a distraction
>rapes his sister on top the corpse of their incest-born son

He then goes through a short storyline with Brienne, and saves her a couple times, has some dialogue that shows he has somewhat of an ok personality, and now he's a good guy? Ted Bundy was a very charming likeable guy too, does that make him a good guy as well?

Fuck those people, I hope that fucker sinks to the bottom with all his gay armor and metal hand and never comes up again. Please, please let him die...
>>
>>86056641
>didn't in the book and didn't in the show
>yet somehow people have the impression that she is the one who told Jamie to drop Bran
>people are retelling the story based on their perception of the person in question
Makes you think what happened to the real history
>>
>get death penalty
>kill some random kid

wow hard decisions much choice
>>
>>86055945
>"Stop it," she said, "stop it, stop it. Oh, please..."
wtf can't jamie do anything but rape???
>>
>>86052246
Kek
>>
File: 1465788758833.png (7KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1465788758833.png
7KB, 473x454px
>>86058509
>fucks his twin sister
>has 3 kids with her
>acts like their uncle
>rapes his sister on top the corpse of their incest-born son
implying any of this is bad
>>
>>86050355
How stupid are you? If Bran stooged it off it'd have pretty much confirmed what was already a widespread rumor and Robert would have had all the Lannisters beheaded.
>>
>>86058732
It's all part of their schtick, they always do it.

>If truth be told, Jaime had come to rue heaving Brandon Stark out that window. Cersei had given him no end of grief afterward, when the boy refused to die. “He was seven, Jaime,” she’d berated him. “Even if he understood what he saw, we should have been able to frighten him into silence.”

>“I didn’t think you’d want -”

>“You never think. If the boy should wake and tell his father what he saw -”

>“If if if.” He had pulled her into his lap. “if he wakes we’ll say he was dreaming, we’ll call him a liar, and should worse come to worst I’ll kill Ned Stark.”

>“And then what do you imagine Robert will do?”

>“Let Robert do as he pleases. I’ll go to war with him if I must. The War for Cersei’s Cunt, the singers will call it.”

>“Jaime, let go of me!” she raged, struggling to rise.
>Instead he had kissed her. For a moment she resisted, but then her mouth opened under his. He remembered the taste of wine and cloves on her tongue. She gave a shudder. His hand went to her bodice and yanked, tearing the silk so her breasts spilled free, and for a time the Stark boy had been forgotten.
>>
>>86058617
People don't read.
>"If I'd let kingslaying become a habit, as he liked to say, I could have taken you as my wife for all the world to see. I’m not ashamed of loving you, only of the things I’ve done to hide it. That boy at Winterfell…”

>“Did I tell you to throw him out the window? If you’d gone hunting as I begged you, nothing would have happened. But no, you had to have me, you could not wait until we returned to the city.”

>“I’d waited long enough. I hated watching Robert stumble to your bed every night, always wondering if maybe this night he'd decide to claim his rights as husband."
>>
>>86059558
What a beta
>>
Why wouldn't people believe that? Were those not existing rumors beforehand?
>>
>>86059198
Sounds like a wife berating her husband
>>
>>86059558
I get people don't read but I thought they watched the show
But I think looking up from text is actually easier than reviewing a video
>>
>>86059805
In an interview (when he had to explain the context of the sex next to Joffrey's corpse) GRRM said they're basically husband and wife.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.